Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Eviscerator
eviscerator_wbg_250.gif

Description :
Long after the robot liberation wars had ended, the Eviscerator began to show up on Calypso. It is believed to be the latest attempt by the ruling powers on the robot world Akbal-Cimi robots to gain a foothold on Calypso again.
The large blades discharge a heavy electric shock, with lethal effect.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Robot.jpg
Robot

Damage Type : 70% Electric, 30% Stab

Maturities

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6
Generation 7
Generation 8
Generation 9
Generation 10

Curiosities

The Eviscerator

Loots

Vu 9.3.4

Boom CCC
Omegaton Power Claw Piercer (L)
Omegaton Power Claw Stabber (L)
Rapper Snapper (L)

ESI
NvidiaBox [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Optical Lens
Robot Adapter Module
Robot Buffers
Robot Casing
Robot Component Residue
Robot Hyper Charger
Robot Laser Optics Unit
Robot Weapon Grip
Robot Weapon Sight

Basic Stone Extractor
Foundation Pale Pink
Paint Can (Brown)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damage is roughly 30% Stab, 70% Electric if Star's Gen 01 data and my interpretation of it are correct.

wow nasty shit ^^

Damage is roughly 30% Stab, 70% Electric if Star's Gen 01 data and my interpretation of it are correct.

Jimmy, one thing I found interesting was the description of Alices recent discovery of the ME version of the "wolverine blades". It says it was designed from the Eviscerator blades and *penetrates* then gives an electric shock...

Jimmy, one thing I found interesting was the description of Alices recent discovery of the ME version of the "wolverine blades". It says it was designed from the Eviscerator blades and *penetrates* then gives an electric shock...

Descriptions can be misleading hehe. Stab is a type of 'penetration' I guess.

In any case they certainly do no Penetration as they don't cause 6A to decay.

Star's data in the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/124448-eviscerator-damage-distribution-2.html thread pretty much nails Gen 01 to 15 Stab, 35 Electric unless I've made a mistake.

Woah looks nasty!

tbh I have never understood the robots-it would be eeeasy to regain footing on calypso-Just build a tank armed with 10X 50 calibre sniper rifles :) Easy done, lets go grab some lunch.
Frankenberry

cool looking mob :)
nice calculations there Jimmy, I'd think on impact before i saw star's getting hit...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info on the new robot :)

Loots ive got from this mean little bugger:
Ripperamp (blp)
CCCamp (laser)
Foundation pink
ESI

What coords do you find these at? Also, could you please tell me what mobs are found around them and how common the viscerators are?

What coords do you find these at? Also, could you please tell me what mobs are found around them and how common the viscerators are?

I don't know the exact co-ordinates off-hand but if you do a Minor TP hop (or 2 lesser hops) east of Emerald, and a little south to aim for the area between the LAs, you should find them.

They are mixed with Warriors and Troopers, up to high maturities.

Mindark is already marketing these in toy stores. Look what I found today at Wally World!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I write like a scarecrow sometimes:rolleyes: Correction about the items:
Ripper Snapper (blpamp)
Boom CCC (laseramp)
Foundation Pale Pink
and ESI
i think...P, correct me if im wrong.
/Arwen

Loots ive got from this mean little bugger:
Ripperamp (blp)
CCCamp (laser)
Foundation pink
ESI

Rapper Snapper :)

Not to be confused with the fish. Never attach a Rippersnapper to your gun :wise:

Why not ?!
Would surely give it a certain "bite" :D

Yes, but you'll look ridiculous :laugh:

I wonder....
There are avas out there still running around with their x-mas hats....
Would it really look more ridicolous if they have a Ripper Snapper on their gun ?
I am quite sure some of them will wish for that now :D

Rapper Snapper :)

Not to be confused with the fish. Never attach a Rippersnapper to your gun :wise:

Damn i need serious help:laugh:
Thnx for help...think i will stop post here.
/Arwen

Had a bash at these yesterday... surprisingly not as hard as I'd have thought... Level 3 are the highest I was able to find though I'm sure there are higher ones out there amidst all the high level troopers (which slam pretty hard lol)

Looted a Nvidiabox from this creature yeserday:wtg:
/Arwen

I've found up to generation 5 (hard buggers, they hardly miss).

And I've looted several "Omegaton Power Claw Stabber (L)" off them.

Well I was amazed that I could take down a Gen 01-02 in Shogun + 3B but as soon as a Trooper or Warrior came along.... Not much fun he he...

Maybe in Vigi + 6A I will make a run to try them again but I think it still will be hard for me. The damn bots arround are just though.

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
armour

interestin'
what armour do U use to down thats things? warriors and troopers are near, i mean. is any armour&plantin's can keep U alive at that mix? vigi? may be something else? or team hunt only? or biiiiiiig gun?

what armour do U use to down thats things? warriors and troopers are near, i mean. is any armour&plantin's can keep U alive at that mix?

Aurora+6As will give 22 Pen, 19 Burn (41) vs. the Warriors and Troopers, and 12 Stab, 11 Elec (23) vs. the Eviscerators.

Reactions: Non
hmmmm...

great. thanks a lot. i was not thinkn' L-armour about. that's was mistake :ahh:

Bah, I still haven't made it out to try these yet.

Status
Back