Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

second entry...

Can't get a linked sig uploaded ... (html code + image..) so for now it will be just the .gif... it is clickable now (tnx panz)

Hope you likezz :)

Last edited:
second entry...

Can't get a linked sig uploaded ... (html code + image..) so for now it will be just the .gif... above the right upper corner of the sig you can ofc place a text link... (I'll try to find out if I can fix it..)

click & check out my stock
bear_animated_final.gif

Hope you likezz :)

really nice one baradur gratz :wtg:

Last edited:
The final winners are going to be very very had to pick. Love the links, Colors and design on all of them. What am I going to do ? A huge Gratz to all that have entered and a thank you to everyone that have made suggestions and comments. Tell us all what you thing and keep the designs comming time is running out. Spread the word.. Goooooooood Luuuuuuccccck to all.:yay:

Like your entry Barahur :yay:
I'm sure we'll be seeing more though .....
:wtg:

good morning! I for one have a very big hangover!:yay:

_________not sure if things happen or happens :dodge:_____________

We got time for more!!! keep submiting folks :silly2:

Last edited:

We got time for more!!! keep submiting folks :silly2:

very neat sig.. clean business-like, good job.:)

panzram, how did you manage to convert it to a clickable .GIF? I use imageready (in addition with photoshop).. and I can only make it work when I save it as an .html file.. wich I can't upload here...! please let me know, because I can't find out how :) thank you in advance good Sir.

very neat sig.. clean business-like, good job.:)

panzram, how did you manage to convert it to a clickable .GIF? I use imageready (in addition with photoshop).. and I can only make it work when I save it as an .html file.. wich I can't upload here...! please let me know, because I can't find out how :) thank you in advance good Sir.

Just select the image text (complete link
) and click the "insert link" boton in the upper tools of the post edition window. A small window will popup to paste the desired adress (i took mine from your text link btw :ahh:)

This is how it work for me at least

Thanks for the comment :) ... GL

Last edited:
Just select the image text (complete link
) and click the "insert link" boton in the upper tools of the post edition window. A small window will popup to paste the desired adress (i took mine from your text link btw :ahh:)

This is how it work for me at least

Thanks for the comment :) ... GL

Thanks Panzram! why do I always try to make things complicated lol!

it works :)

Thanks Panzram! why do I always try to make things complicated lol!

cause the easy way seems to be so boring? :scratch2:

:D

yw, pleased to help ;)

Last edited:
Okay, here's my entry.

I didn't get a PM from Baradur, though :( *sniff sniff*

Hmmmm.... I have no idea why my entry is so small.

Oh well. I tried.

Never mind :)

Hmmmm.... I have no idea why my entry is so small.

Oh well. I tried.

Never mind :)

when you upload here...click "Open" My Pics...

then an open window will pop out...

there's 3 white blank optional tab in there...

on the second tab - Insert tools..choose "original image" from the auction when you choose the picture...

not "clickable thumb"

then it should be ok...

hope it helps

:laugh:

That's a cute one!

For Bearlover and bear lovers, just a pic... :)

cute picture asha ... how would it loot :scratch2:

black humour sorries ... :ahh:

Last edited:
cute picture asha ... how would it loot :scratch2:

black humour sorries ... :ahh:

Omg, you Entropia addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw it would loot tiny kisses on your nose, you just have to double-click the tummy! :yay:

I want tiny kisses from a bear cub........ and I won't get any....:(

------------------------

Adorable, isn't it, kiri? :)

------------------------
A question:
Is it correct in english to say "it" for an animal? Not him/ her?
I really don't know. Which one is nicer? As I love them all so I wanna talk nicely about them...

interesting point

since my dog only speaks spanish and articles got gender in this lenguage we reffer at him like him/his/he ...

i listen many english speakers talk to or about their pets the same way ... i guess "it" is only used for animals you dont know for well. Hope a good english talker clear our doubt

Last edited:
since my dog only speaks spanish and articles got gender in this lenguage we reffer at him like him/his/he ...

i listen many english speakers talk to or about their pets the same way ... i guess "it" is only used for animals you dont know for well. Hope a good english talker clear our doubt

Thank you for your answer! :)

Well, actually, there is debate about that among English speakers.

In my opinion, calling an animal "it" is completely rude and uncalled-for. But then, I'm an animal lover. Like people, animals are male or female - and if you don't know, you can solve that the same way you solve that issue for people (assume male and say "him", or say "him/her", or whatever).

However, there ARE people who do insist on calling animals "it". So, grammatically speaking, it is "correct" to say "it" for an animal. I just don't think it's very nice.

Hope that helps :)

Well, actually, there is debate about that among English speakers.

In my opinion, calling an animal "it" is completely rude and uncalled-for. But then, I'm an animal lover. Like people, animals are male or female - and if you don't know, you can solve that the same way you solve that issue for people (assume male and say "him", or say "him/her", or whatever).

However, there ARE people who do insist on calling animals "it". So, grammatically speaking, it is "correct" to say "it" for an animal. I just don't think it's very nice.

Hope that helps :)

Thank you very much kiri ;) , actualy was a doubt i had for long

Last edited:
New Banners ;)

Click to redirect ;) All my banners clickable is posible

Great banners submitted and the baby bear is so cute, Asha you should produce then in screens i would buy one for my apartment. Keep the banners comming and I'm trying to be netural on the final 3 but its going to be so hard. I think at this stage all i can do is suggest that in the last 3 days i would like you all to pick 3 and that might just help me out. I'm not saying that i wont select the winners from your final votes but it will help me. Good luck to all.
Now im really seeing some very creative designers in each and everyones Banners,
Also just like to say a huge thanks to all that have helped other designers when it comes to their designs (fixing size, links etc). That what i see EU and Forum is all about a community offering support to others :)

Other 3 ;)

Changing my style ;)

Excusme, error whit the height on my 5 last banners, tomorrow morning I edit this. ;)

Extract from rules forum ;)
Rule # 31
Signatures: Text used in your signature may not be too long and not use characters larger than “SIZE=3” and only contain 5 lines of text. Please limit graphical signatures to 500x120 pixels. One 500x120 pixel image and ONE line of text is acceptable, but not an image along with a large amount of text. Please keep your signature as small as possible, since large signatures clutter the forum and cause unnecessary amounts of scrolling. Signatures are only shown ONCE per page, per member.

Last edited:
:yay: Wow :yay:

Where has all this talent been hiding ?

I like so many and have no ideas on which is the best -each entry has it's good points so I think that this is going to be a very difficult choice to make.

With regards to "it", "him" or "her" all can be correct but it depends on how the other words are used with them. :confused: English is very confusing! :scratch2:

Someone who may not like a particular animal may say "get THAT thing away from me" so "that" could be another word to think about. :confused:

But then we get away from this thread - it's all about banners and not animals :laugh:

Back