Question: Would you benefit if Cryengine was further delayed

Would you benefit if Cryengine was delayed further???

• Yes, I would be happy to see it delayed further

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • No, get the damn thing finished already - I want new stuff

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • I'm on the fence

Votes: 32 23.7%

• Total voters
Bring it now is my vote. But, most important of all, bring it when MA decide its ready.

Hardware:
Don't buy hardware in anticipation, next month something else will come along cheaper and better, wait & be paitient. Crytopia could come next week, next month or next year.

RCE:
Look at what MA are doing. Your loots are indicators.

The balancing manager is no fool, he has made some people small fortunes, others, small debts. I'm not talking about ressellers either. MA has sold itself on the rce, and uses every media opportunity to advertise this.

The writings on the wall in my opinion.

Bring it now is my vote. But, most important of all, bring it when MA decide its ready.

Hardware:
Don't buy hardware in anticipation, next month something else will come along cheaper and better, wait & be paitient. Crytopia could come next week, next month or next year.

RCE:
Look at what MA are doing. Your loots are indicators.

The balancing manager is no fool, he has made some people small fortunes, others, small debts. I'm not talking about ressellers either. MA has sold itself on the rce, and uses every media opportunity to advertise this.

The writings on the wall in my opinion.

The writing is on the wall for what? Mega loots?

My guess is that we may very well see some mega mega loots in the next year that make the current ATH's look mediocre. Kid playing computer game pays off parents mortgage - makes a good story for the media.

The writing is on the wall for what? Mega loots?

My guess is that we may very well see some mega mega loots in the next year that make the current ATH's look mediocre. Kid playing computer game pays off parents mortgage - makes a good story for the media.

I'm all in favour of Mega Loots. ;)

Reactions: Ozi
Yesterday I would have said 'I hope it's delayed for a while...' as my creaky old pc couldn't have handled it. It struggles enough all ready!

However, today I have finally had enough, I have bitten the bullet and ordered a new mobo, a nice shiney Phenom and also have an 8800GTX on it's way.

Hopefully these will allow me to run something just about playable in the near future.

Right now, I'm happy the way things are, but a new overhaul ingame would be nice as well.

:)

p.s. I didn't order the hardware just for EU, it was long overdue an upgrade...and the prices are just about affordable now!

Get it out and overwith already! I want to be able to run the monster machine I spent a small fortune on building at full throttle finally! :) :yay:

I personally cant wait but it sucks for people whos p.c's just wont cut it :(

I personally cant wait but it sucks for people whos p.c's just wont cut it :(

I think one of the reasons announced they were moving to Cryengine so early was to give people the maximum amount of time to plan for it. I am concerned that I won't be able to log on from my laptop when I travel. As it's a work machine, asking for a new alienware laptop might not go down so well :)

Back