The Truth of the Auction

Status
I'm still lost as to whether this is a selling or a buying thread.
Are we brokering the truth of the auction ? :poke:

Alright .. all kidding aside - I'm glad your family & you are ok.
The hurricanes are awful, terrifying things to deal with and much more important to concern yourself with your family than sales of virtual items.

Maybe a quick suggestion .. but you should learn how to blog via EF. :dunno:
I'm just thinking it would probably work better, just might bring on less flames and leave the mods less "threads about MMA to move."
win - win :thumbup:

Best of luck figuring your way out of both disasters.

You have shot yourself in the foot by systematically shifting the blame to your clients with insults and blamed them, buyers and then rage at the community at large as being two face, agenda barring, selfish, impatient, greedy assholes....

Are you serious? You have caused nothing, but drama in this community. You took on this assignment and you weren't proffesional enough to handle it. You could have broke the amount into more chewable pieces and have explained why to your client better. You bit off more than you could chew and you choked. Now you are mad and looking to the next guy to point the blame.

OMG the stupidity. Seriously MMA Grow the fuck up. You could have atleast takent he phone call to say why you weren't there. People would have understood, but your lack of faith in this community is telling.

Gah!

Why dont you just unlock the other, original stregth keep thread and continure the discussion there, we dont need yet another thread on the topic.

Thanks.

:locked:

Status
Back