Info: Entropia Holdings Corp - Interviewing Professionals

mmabigshow

Alpha
MMA Big Show
Are you eager to learn more about the business side of Entropia?
Perhaps you already know a great deal about the inner workings of business in EU and have a laundry list of contacts.

Entropia Holdings Corporation is about to grow and we are interested in bringing you on board officially in our new SOC.

I'm also opening up my Consignment Shop.
Genesis Star Tower E - 12G
I have the shop keeper available and everything is ready to go.

If you have something you would like EHC to Broker for you, I can place the item in my Shopkeeper for easier access and delivery to clients.

I understand not everyone will immediately warm up to this idea until I've better proven honesty, but know that the option is there for future reference.

We are preparing to launch a new website: www.EntropiaStreet.com This site will be an automated directory of Businesses, Events and Services in Entropia Universe that will be updated by the community to lead people to their offerings within EU.

Interwoven into EntropiaStreet.com will be our Brokerage Offerings relating to EntropiaHoldings.com

We are currently working on a database of every estate in EU be it, Shops, Booths, Land Areas, Hangars and more which we will engage the owners of to help resell these properties in efforts to revitalize areas within EU. There are too many shopping areas that are dead and we plan to bring new life into them by brokering the estates and property to ambitious people within the community who are looking to establish their own businesses.

We are the middle men of Entropia.

We won't just be selling estates to current EU citizens as we will be marketing our services and offerings to those not currently playing EU but are interested in getting involved and hitting the ground running. We will be utlizing my own fight promotion which gets a great deal of traffic as well as my other sites such as FighterAccess.com and others to try and bring new attention to EU in hopes that outsiders will use us to help them get started.

Why join EHC?
What do you have to gain being a member of Entropia Holdings?
You will get out of EHC what you are prepared to put in.

As a member of Entropia Holdings and due to the level of in game marketing and outside marketing we have planned, you will be approached by people wanting to either buy or sell things through you and our service.

If you bring a new client into our service, you will get 1% of the 3% commission.
If you find a seller and a buyer, you get 2% of the 3% commission.
The rest goes to EHC as a means of paying for operating expenses, marketing and the like. This is your opportunity to establish your own brokering business inside EU. Think of it as a Franchise. We give you the tools to succeed as well as others within EHC for guidance and advice and we do 90% of your marketing for you.

We have recently launched a new sales system at EntropiaHoldings.com/sales Once you have been approved for access by the SOC, you will be given your own account on the site where you will be able to add listings of your own into the system. These listings will be monitored by me and other senior members of EHC and will be a privilege offered to members who have proven their ambition and work ethic to be up to our standards.

Hunting
Work hard and play hard I always say. Brokering can be a difficult challenge with a lot of hard work associated that many don't understand. As such we will be hosting regular hunting parties for SOC members to blow off some steam. Droid hunting anyone?

Contests
There will be times when we have a hot item that a client wishes for us to broker for them in a timely fashion and will be willing to pay a premium to unload it quickly. Under these circumstances we will host internal EHC contests where the first person to score a buyer for said item will win an added bonus to their typical compensation.

Events
In time we will be hosting events on Land Areas that we broker. These events will be heavily marketed and lots of fun. This will be an additional way for us to blow off some steam while helping a new client that may have recently purchased a Land Area through us get off on the right foot.

Rules
Not everyone that joins EHC will be allowed to stay. This is a serious effort where every member must have something to offer the rest. Whether you are loaded with contacts, regularly bringing in new clients, always out marketing etc, every member must contribute to the EHC family. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Remember that one?

#1. Never screw over anyone!
Due to my personal achievements and shortcomings in EU thus far, I've both accomplished a great deal in little time and have pissed some people off. Some people don't like the idea of a newbie coming into their world and making something of himself without bowing beneath their greatness for a while first. Jealousy is at every corner and as are people wanting to bring me and or EHC down. However, for every 1 of those types of people, there are 10 others cheering on our success. Don't let them get to you. I'm been discussing this situation with several people educating me on who is who, why they do what they do etc. I've learned that many people live on these forums simply because they are bored in the game and don't know what else to do. If you screw up, they will be on you faster than stink on a turd.

My promise to you: Stand by EHC through all of the craziness you will see and or experience by those who wish to see EHC fall, and I will stand by you. In other words, I've learned what it's like to have 50 people yelling and carrying on wanting what they want RIGHT NOW! I know what it's like to be called a scammer or a fraud simply because someone didn't get their way. My point is, I trust you not to screw someone over and there will most likely be situations where people will accuse you of things you haven't done just to bring you down. The bigger EHC gets, people will either accept us and utilize what we have to offer or burn bridges by replacing them with bullspit. You can't please everyone all the time and though we are working to establish systems and protocol to ensure the best possible organization, there will always be someone capable of finding an angle to exploit against you.

This is a tough business. Stand firm, stand tall and consult with me on any issues. We are a team.

If you have a deal that you are working on and it falls through, I trust you not to come here blaming EHC for your misfortune. Re-organize, recover and try again. I've had people yell at me on these forums, call me scammer, flame me only to get in game, apologize and do everything they can to get back into my good graces. This has happened many times already. The forums are as much a show as they are a place to conduct business. As with any other MMO, people use forums to vent frustrations and tend to over dramatize their experiences to help others sympathize with them. Nothing you can do about it.

HOWEVER, if it is proven that you scammed someone, you will not only be removed from EHC, but you will be blacklisted from all of our sites and reported to MindArk and you will be added to a list on our site of known scammers on our sites. We won't tolerate scamming and as much as some people wish to God they could catch me in such an act, they know they never will.

#2. Be aggressive.
You don't get things done by sitting on your hands. Nevermind those that tell you what you can and can't do. You can achieve ANYTHING you want to if you are willing to work hard and stick with it. I came here with $500 deposit I blew on crafting materials thinking how I'll never afford a shopkeeper or anything worth a spit. Now, I am chipped up with over 2,000 points in many skills, killing #4 droids with my Marber Bravo and Vigi Armor set. I have a couple of apartments, a shopkeeper and much more. You can achieve whatever you want in EU with time and hard work and not letting others pull you down. This is only the beginning.

#3. If you leave, that's it.
So far I've had several Agents leave my wing due to flaming on the forums and such only to have them chat my head off in game to come back. I'm forgiving, but this won't be standard practice. Think for yourself and ignore the group think metality. I've never done anything to anyone other than reflect their own BS at times which isn't exactly professional, however, was justified in my eyes, at the time. I've learned to just ignore these people and to let them make up their stories. You will have to do the same. If you read a bunch of trash, ask me about it. As anyone that knows me in game so far, I won't lie to you. If you leave on a whim and post some big public speech about it and try to come back a few days later when things die down, you won't be allowed back in.

There are some Agents who have stuck with me since the start and they are more valuable both as Friends in EU and as Agents as anything else I'm doing here and as such, I'm trying to build something for them to use to accomplish their goals as well. I want my EU family to grow, but it takes strength and commitment.

#4. Enjoy yourself!
Have fun with what you do and push yourself to succeed!

Joining EHC
If you are a member of another SOC but want to be involved in EHC, you can join our XFire Clan where we will be able to maintain regular communication with eachother and this can be found here.

To join EHC in Game, all you have to do is email me currently at jason@entropiaholdings.com

Once the SOC has become official, I will update this thread and you will be able to join through the SOC terminal, but I still require you to email me as well. You must email me by not using an anonymous email account. Use your ISP email account, we all have one.

Overall, I'm an honest guy learning many lessons while working to accomplish some new and interesting things. I've taken a lot of heat and garnered a great deal of support. If you would like to join us, let me know.

Keep in mind, not every member in EHC needs to be an Agent. Becoming an Agent of EHC is the end goal for some of you and will have to be earned.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Last edited:
good luck with your new venture MMA.

- ; )

Unfortunatly i feel this thread is going to turn in to a war of throwing shit from one side to the other. I hope it stayes clear of that.

Good luck with your new venture, i hope you'll provide a serious and good service to the calypso inhabitants.

Thank you both for your support.

I am hoping that some of the craziness has gotten old enough that people will have considered my rite of passage complete so that we can simply move forward.

I have a lot of plans and expect to really enjoy things as EHC grows and more people begin finding success with me.

Here we go again...

:popcorn:

I am hoping that some of the craziness has gotten old enough that people will have considered my rite of passage complete so that we can simply move forward.

Very unlikley. But goodluck... you're going to need it. *shakes head* some people just don't know when to say enough is enough.

Good luck mma, at least the logo on the page looks professional and all. ;)

Now, I am chipped up with over 2,000 points in many skills, killing #4 droids with my Marber Bravo and Vigi Armor set.

No comment, though. :D

#2. Be aggressive.
You don't get things done by sitting on your hands. Nevermind those that tell you what you can and can't do. You can achieve ANYTHING you want to if you are willing to work hard and stick with it. I came here with $500 deposit I blew on crafting materials thinking how I'll never afford a shopkeeper or anything worth a spit. Now, I am chipped up with over 2,000 points in many skills, killing #4 droids with my Marber Bravo and Vigi Armor set. I have a couple of apartments, a shopkeeper and much more. You can achieve whatever you want in EU with time and hard work and not letting others pull you down. This is only the beginning.

:lift:

:argue: :popcorn:

GL...

and btw so u say u can take bots up to 4 with marber..... that's strange^^ and u even need vigi ;) *ROFL*

Ahh JimmyB kicked in fast :D

Yes, he did.
Maybe we will be able to keep this thread civil afterall!

:yay:

Droids??
I think you ment Drones MMA;)

Now, I am chipped up with over 2,000 points in many skills, killing #4 droids with my Marber Bravo and Vigi Armor set.

Jason please tell us you are not hunting anything with just a Bravo!:D

GL on the new venture!

Jason please tell us you are not hunting anything with just a Bravo!:D

GL on the new venture!

:laugh: i had a RL friend do that on argo youngs despite me telling him not too :laugh:

We are preparing to launch a new website: www.EntropiaStreet.com This site will be an automated directory of Businesses, Events and Services in Entropia Universe that will be updated by the community to lead people to their offerings within EU.

Just a constructive observation, but lets not forget Entropedia and other such websites.

haha I know, it's silly to waste so much money with just the Bravo but it's FUN!

I'm going to start switching between the Bravo and a Hand Laser but it's nice to watch half the Droids life drop before it gets to me. hehe

Yes, but EntropiaStreet is going to be very focused and not in direct competition with anything else online.

No no, not doubting Jimmy's powers at all.
He's one of the only true Forum Warriors on EF. haha

haha I know, it's silly to waste so much money with just the Bravo but it's FUN!

I'm going to start switching between the Bravo and a Hand Laser but it's nice to watch half the Droids life drop before it gets to me. hehe

Once upon a time Drones "Walked" to you when you tagged them. You could literally drop them really easily back then.

Bravos are fun. :)

Someone promised to go away after castle sale was finished :rolleyes::scratch2: :confused:

well that was in THAT business yeah... but he started new ones ;)

well gl I guess :rolleyes: now go hunt instead of making looooooooooooooong posts on forum :laugh:

Drones... you hunt DRONES in EU... I have yet to see a droid.

I have however seen a few 'roids :)

I'm still stuck in my old SWG days when I was a Droid Engineer and crafted Droids and had a blast with them.

I like to call them Droids, Drones...sounds more mean and cold.

Someone promised to go away after castle sale was finished :rolleyes::scratch2: :confused:

Lol! Are you trying to say something? It's hard to read between the lines sometimes, perhaps you should tell us more clearly what you are trying to say :)?

Good luck MMA!

Rule # 13
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a Private Message to a moderator or admin. If you feel an EntropiaUniverse participant has wronged or harrassed you, file a support case on the official EntropiaUniverse website.

Sorry, still don't get why my post got deleted... :rolleyes:

But I personally feel attacked by the starting post, making me as ex-agent a fool, so maybe delete the whole thread... there are also some other of his posts not got deleted yet what attacked me in a kinda more serious way.

Lol! Are you trying to say something? It's hard to read between the lines sometimes, perhaps you should tell us more clearly what you are trying to say :)?

Good luck MMA!

Perhaps ... it's best to leave well enough alone and not encourage what would certainly be more off-topic flaming based on historical posting. It seems that Jason is trying to make a go of it, and I wish him well, so hopefully JimmyB will continue to monitor this thread and keep it on track. :D

Lots of detail to digest Jason ... but it looks like you have solid ideas with regard to where you're going with everything. Website looks great too, so I wish you the best with your endeavors.

Back