Info: Champions Guild - Security!

Society
Champions Guild
Champions Guild is RECUITING :wtg:
We are looking for skilled people who know how to chat properly and like helping especially newcomers.

We have 3 goals:

1.Uphold the law :smash:
Meaning: STOP SCAMMERS!! STOP SWEARING!! STOP CHEATING!!

2. Protect others :sniper:
Meaning: Help other players in combat if they will die, heal people wounded, offer bodyguard service.

3. Welcome Newcomers :guide:
Meaning: Explain the game in such a way they will understand what to do now and give directions.

I have plenty more to tell you but I think if you would like to join maybe then to check the Society Terminal search Champions Guild and read more info. If you want to join please do so!

You wouldn't happen to be the guy who's been running around PA offering to 'upgrade' new players' OJs, would you?

You wouldn't happen to be the guy who's been running around PA offering to 'upgrade' new players' OJs, would you?

yea that was my thought.

although i couldn't quite figure that whole thing out. Could be honest about it. I've upgraded people OJ's kinda but i usually give them the ped to repair them themselves.

(by upgrade i mean repair so they become Orange instead of the dull look they have when you start)

hello - welcome to EU :)

I scanned you the other day and you have no skills, which would lead me to believe you have also little experience, unless you are an old player with a new account.

anyway, how will you be stopping scammers and explaining to newcomers what to do?

yea that was my thought.

although i couldn't quite figure that whole thing out. Could be honest about it. I've upgraded people OJ's kinda but i usually give them the ped to repair them themselves.

(by upgrade i mean repair so they become Orange instead of the dull look they have when you start)

due to the forum rules i dunno if i should say yes or no. but i think his silence speaks for its self

Hrmm... so you want to stop scamming... thats good. But why swearing? And how? And like others said, why is a new account doing this?

it doesn't sound to good yet from what ppl have said;) lol

This guy offered to upgrade my orange jumpsuit to blue.

hello - welcome to EU :)

I scanned you the other day and you have no skills, which would lead me to believe you have also little experience, unless you are an old player with a new account.

anyway, how will you be stopping scammers and explaining to newcomers what to do?

Im not new, i just don't get my skills high, but now im working on strenght, im more a politic that why i have my society. To stop scammers i mean by reporting and hunt party. Plus if we can stop the scam itself by trying to explain the victime the situation. For newcomers i mean by explaining them what this game is + giving directions.

To clearify this situation i must say yes that i am repairing the brown colonist armor to the orange one. I am telling them its an upgrade because basicly it is! Im helping not doing anything bad.

Hrmm... so you want to stop scamming... thats good. But why swearing? And how? And like others said, why is a new account doing this?

I explained before the new account thing. But for the swearing i mean by big ones like F word, N word, As* word and other bad words but others like BS,Shit,Crap,idiot,loser.. To stop it I mean by reporting once again there is nothing else to do about it but i wish there was because young kids could be playing this game so I think you get it.

To clearify this situation i must say yes that i am repairing the brown colonist armor to the orange one. I am telling them its an upgrade because basicly it is! Im helping not doing anything bad.

Don't quite understand this: what brown armor? what orange armor? You mean clothes?

You do know that clothes are not armor, right?

Also, others pointed out that you offered to "upgrade" the clothes blue; and what's up with uniform v2 vs v3? :scratch2:

If you could please shed some light on these issue it would be appreciated it. I'm just curious, because you seem to have a noble cause.

Don't quite understand this: what brown armor? what orange armor? You mean clothes?

You do know that clothes are not armor, right?

Also, others pointed out that you offered to "upgrade" the clothes blue; and what's up with uniform v2 vs v3? :scratch2:

If you could please shed some light on these issue it would be appreciated it. I'm just curious, because you seem to have a noble cause.

I mean cloth yes of course. I call it armor because usually in other games we call cloth armor but yes it is cloth. Well v3 idk but v2 would be the orange "cloth" <== Finaly got it right :D . Anyways ya and upgrade would be repair.

Is version 3 already out :eek::eek:

Where can i get it :rolleyes:

Hmm this guy offered me hairstyling plastic surgery few days ago, said he had skills, chair, tools etc - i'm sure that he was being truthful and had chipped in insane amounts of skill thus accounting for his line of 1's in general attributes.:laugh:

He also had i think 70 unachieved professions, surely system lag that prevented the skills from registering on a scan. ^^

Hmm this guy offered me hairstyling plastic surgery few days ago, said he had skills, chair, tools etc - i'm sure that he was being truthful and had chipped in insane amounts of skill thus accounting for his line of 1's in general attributes.:laugh:

LOL :laugh::laugh:

I did? When? 1 more question who is the guy for your avatar?

I did? When? 1 more question who is the guy for your avatar?

You are Champion Champ Master are you not? You asked me at swamp camp, the guy with the sombrero who said you were full of dung. :)
However i wish you luck on your OJ coloring service, Hairdressing, Plastic Surgery - also may i suggest armour upgrades, rifle modifications, and piloting as you seem to be able to turn your abilities to many things.;)

PS - i did take screenies :)

You are Champion Champ Master are you not? You asked me at swamp camp, the guy with the sombrero who said you were full of dung. :)
However i wish you luck on your OJ coloring service, Hairdressing, Plastic Surgery - also may i suggest armour upgrades, rifle modifications, and piloting as you seem to be able to turn your abilities to many things.;)

PS - i did take screenies :)

i never said i could do those things, all i remember was armor upgrades where i repair bjs(brown jump suits) to make them ojs so there no coloring services its the repairing services for the colonist jumper suit that is brown and army to colonist jumper suit which is orange and black.

i never said i could do those things, all i remember was armor upgrades where i repair bjs(brown jump suits) to make them ojs so there no coloring services its the repairing services for the colonist jumper suit that is brown and army to colonist jumper suit which is orange and black.

Hmm i must have inadvertantly lost my ability to read and comprehend, sec i'll read the chat logs again. Hmm i still seem to have a problem - or your talking shit.

hey ho

I explained before the new account thing. But for the swearing i mean by big ones like F word, N word, As* word and other bad words but others like BS,Shit,Crap,idiot,loser.. To stop it I mean by reporting once again there is nothing else to do about it but i wish there was because young kids could be playing this game so I think you get it.

No kids should be in here.

lol lol lol lol lol :laugh: subscribed!

I mean cloth yes of course. I call it armor because usually in other games we call cloth armor but yes it is cloth. Well v3 idk but v2 would be the orange "cloth" <== Finaly got it right :D . Anyways ya and upgrade would be repair.

You don't know about "v3" clothing? Is that why you offered to upgrade my orange jumpsuit to blue, to what you called "v3"?

And yes, I also have screenshots, which I've already shown several people on here. gtfo dude, game over

Can I have mine made black please?

Back