Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

Holy heck. If I had a blessed Jack Daniels for every sweat you gathered, my liver would require three trucks to lug around.

Oh wait, it DOES.

Anyway, amazing achievement, more so knowing you're already moving on to 2m. Take the advise offered earlier and try selling to someone with too much money on their hands as a trophy for their apartment or something.

"You know how RICH I am? I bought 1m sweat, and I got more coming in!"

IRL Isweat quite a bit during the nights, but 1m bottles would take the nun quite a bit, still.

:eek: OMG :eek:

Gratz thou on your achivements :)

wow...nice one!
No wonder one does not get that many bottles anymore, you have half of them :D

Awesome :eek:
Now sell it to me for TT :laugh::laugh:

One million sweat is almost 1000 a day or 125 an hour over 8 hours every day for 2.5 yrs.. +rep

Astonishing achievement ^.^/ that is totally awesome, gratz man.

wow....:eek::eek::eek:

ATH...GOD OF SWEATER....

almost, Coop actually graduated in Concentration, at 1900. I think the only person to date who has, as far as is widely known.

Us lot in Rising Potentials (including Coop herself) have worked out she's collected over 2m, probably 3m. Her SG profession level is 34 and she has 3,450ish SG skill. She was ATHighest SG skill for a long long time but recent inactivity means likely Akhbar has overtaken her and not looked back.

However, the OP's insane diligence surely put him in the top 5 ATH Sweaters, which is something definitely to be proud of, after all you cannot chip SG skill, so its purely testament to what a freakin superb job the guy has done to hit 1m.

I salute thee!

I don't buy sweat, but how much is that worth? I figured something like 50k or 5k... can't figure out the correct decimal place LOL.

Either case... jesus. Someone nominate him for Sainthood, he's got enough patience! :eek:

Holy sweat!! Talk about crazy accumulation!

• Total Sweat Per Month: 33,333
  • Total Sweat Per Week: 8,333
  • Total Sweat Per Day: 1,190

To put this another way, you were able to gather 1190 sweat per day for 912 consecutive DAYS..... damn :eek: ....

That is pretty incredible :O

Omg that's a ******* lot :eek:

Big grats! :yay::wtg:

I'm not sure it's 100% meaningless ... If current rate for sweat is about 0.5 pec per bottle (I think), then the total value of 1 million bottles is 5k peds. That's $500. :)

Although, you've probably spent double that in electricity expenses over the last 2.5 years :p

WOW that is way more then impressive for sure :wtg::eek::eek::eek:
If u collected it this far dont sell it now m8,some day the price will raice again :D
Amacing it is!
I am spechless rofl
+Rep to u UBER sweater :)

Fantastic man!! You must be made of steel (or your nerves anyway).

Now you need that uber-deodorant! :laugh:

We're all a little nuts playing EU, but you must be the king of all nutcases... :D
Amazing achievement! You just raised the bar for all the hard core sweaters.

thats ALOT of sweat

wtg

GL

Wow, that is a Huge acheivement, gratz indeed :yay:

2.5 years it took, you say. About then sweat was 1.4 ped / 1000....

That's gotta hurt... :(

... ;)
wrong.. it was 14PED / 1000sweat :rolleyes:
so that would be now like 14k PED lol :laugh::laugh:

gz man :)

gratz on the 1m

out of interest whay lvl evade to you have ?

wrong.. it was 14PED / 1000sweat :rolleyes:
so that would be now like 14k PED lol :laugh::laugh:

gz man :)

Only problem is his sweat gatherer skill limit was capped at 500 ... so he would never have gathered that much in the first place.

How much does 1 Mil Sweat weight?:scratch2:

I give you tt value on it :D
anyway you could sell it for like 50k ped or 5k $ :O

Errrr... just like how much once again? :eek:
Now thats real uberish act! Hail to new Entropia king - The King of Patience :evilking:

well impressive :)

rofl gratz man

Sell the sweat then use the proceeds to have your finger joints replaced with artificial ones... cos man your fingers going to be ruined...

RSI anyone lol

Buy yourself some decent MF chips and just skill your way through Mindforce XD hunt with MF, Heal with MF and all it will cost is nexus + decay (I know sweat is a small cost in it all now) but hey it'll probably get you to a decent Mindforce level if you "use" it all XD

GRATZ

Rip

You are one sick puppy :)

Buy yourself some decent MF chips and just skill your way through Mindforce XD hunt with MF, Heal with MF and all it will cost is nexus + decay (I know sweat is a small cost in it all now) but hey it'll probably get you to a decent Mindforce level if you "use" it all XD

GRATZ

Rip

yup good suggestion, I'd do this too , do mine your nexus yourself tho :)

Back