Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

yup good suggestion, I'd do this too , do mine your nexus yourself tho :)

Agreed

LA south of shinook is alright for getting your nexus for MF skilling ;P

Rip

THATS a huge achievement UBER GRATZ. U must have the patience of a ST:Bernhard dog at the very least :wtg:

Sad to see that.

Hope you'll never remember this wasted time when you are old or sick and near to the end.

very sick!

So much for getting rich off sweating lol, perhaps if you sell it and get nice loot from it.

Segna...

I hear Segna is a good place to mine Nexus.

WOW!!! That's just insane!! More power to you though :D I guess if we ever see another sweat cap, you're the Go To Guy!! ;)Gratz!!! :yay:

Holy shit, that is truly an amazing achievement.

Amazing. Simply amazing. :eek: The sheer determination and patience... you're an inspiration for all sweaters out there! (Including me. :silly2:) Not sure what the hell you're going to do with it, but I hope it turns out for the best.

Only problem is his sweat gatherer skill limit was capped at 500 ... so he would never have gathered that much in the first place.

SG skill has no relevance to how much sweat you acquire. People who have over 3000 in SG skill get pretty much same amount of sweat per hour (if similar technique is used) to someone who has 100 SG skill.

SG skill has no relevance to how much sweat you acquire. People who have over 3000 in SG skill get pretty much same amount of sweat per hour (if similar technique is used) to someone who has 100 SG skill.

I think what Photon means is that when you reached the point of the skill cap, you couldn't sweat at all after that. So back then, collecting 1 million sweat would have been impossible.

The sweat cap was in place when I started, and I hit it after a couple of weeks iirc. But then about a week later they had the VU that removed it :)

Wikkerman, you are nuts, good work :laugh:

Amazing, Gratz!

Thats amazing! Grtaz for your endurance:eek:

A Little Clarification

It would appear I need to clarify a few things given some of the comments that are being made particularly in another thread.

Yes I sweated 100% of the 1 Million myself.

Apart from the odd one that ran off, I sweated them dry, killed them and self healed, so this was not a decay/cost free exercise and its one hell of a lot of dead Daik, Exar, Bibo, Bery and Snark.

It gave me the opportunity to build up some pretty useful Shortblade, Longblade and Paramedic skills and I accepted that this had a cost.

I have a job, a very good job, probably a better job than those who think I should get one. I spend all my working day concentrating so I dont necessarily wish to always get involved in gameplay that requires a lot of thought and therefore I find sweating quite relaxing.

Sweating requires very little concentration. You can sweat while watching tv, on a lunchbreak, the 15 mins before you leave for work, whilst chatting on the phone etc etc. So the time spent has not stopped me saving the world, which I have, but I am too busy sweating to tell you about it. :laugh:

I hope this answers some of the questions that seem to be arising.

hehe we ll people just wonder, or want to have a opinion on anythign, no matter the subject and if its solid or not.

gratz, its fun and yoru a positibe loony ;))

wonder what your next goal will be.

1 million me and start focus charging ?

for me to beleive that you have sweated 1m do i want to know what u have in sweat gathering.
I guess many of ous want to know what u have in it.

i'm sry for my rudeness.

P.S. if u want me to explian why i ask the qestion will i do that.

grz anyway to collect 1m sweat.

/Spikey

to beleive that you have sweated 1m do i want to know what u have in sweat gathering.
I guess many of ous want to know what u have in it.

i'm sry for my rudeness.

P.S. if u want me to explian why i ask the qestion will i do that.

grz anyway to collect 1m sweat.

/Spikey

I already posted it in this thread but its now up 3 to 3016 :laugh:

I say grats but i second that :

Sad to see that.

Hope you'll never remember this wasted time when you are old or sick and near to the end.

sry my bad then :)

big gratz :)

/Spikey

that's a lot of sweat !

congrats!

oh are you crazy yet?

Congratulations...
I think you be the 1st to achieve this...

whats ur SG skill?
LoL

Pink

holy shit :) great work man. that's a real achievement for sure

Congratulations...
I think you be the 1st to achieve this...

whats ur SG skill?
LoL

Pink

u can see his SG skill on the first page a little bit down:)

All I can say is WOW!!!:eek:

Gz mate, thats pretty damn impressive :yay:

:wtg: Way to go :wtg:

just ridicilous... think what u coulda done with all that spare time uve wasted while sweating.. unless u did it with bot... u coulda earned some Ks of USD irl...

Wow thats truely awesome! I think MA should name a drink after you when that shipment FINALLY comes in

Big congrats on your perseverance! :laugh:

Amazing :) grz

sbi

Back