Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

Mr Wikkerman you must really love this game to put that kind of effort into what many would consider the lowest part of the Entropia experience. I can not imagine the amount of time you have put in each day, sweating over the past 2,5 years. I am in awe of this accomplishment.

And I think we have a new word to describe patience and dedication - Wikkerman.

Holy crap that's pretty crazy and impressive at the same time. I will call you the Sweat King and Master from now on.

just ridicilous... think what u coulda done with all that spare time uve wasted while sweating.. unless u did it with bot... u coulda earned some Ks of USD irl...

Ruskea, I am struggling to keep the acerbic wit that comes with being a Highland Scot under control here but I will do my best.

You have no idea who I am or what I do but I can assure you I lead a very fulfilling life due to my ability to manage my OWN time, yes its MY time, very effectively and I am not about to divulge what I earn but I can assure you that the chances are that it is significantly more than you.

I got to see it - he showed me. It was really cool. It looked like a normal bottle of sweat but had "1m" next to it. I wish I had taken a screen shot. I mean when will I ever see such a thing again. It's like seeing an Aston DBS - it's taken someone a lot to get it and is worth a lot and you'll probably only ever see it once.

Uber grats for your patience :yay::eek::rolleyes:

That is a lot of sweat... I almost fell off my chair! BIG gratz!:yay:

if you really gathered one million sweat then you have no life.. get a job

So now that this has been necroed.. I wonder.. What did you do with it?

He bought 1M nexus, minor heal and potent focus and started skilling MF ;)

HOLY CRAP! lol wow...gz!

So now that this has been necroed.. I wonder.. What did you do with it?

As yet, nothing.

However, I am trying to negotiate something which will put it to very good use but unfortunately I cant say much more at the moment and the festive period has kind of got in the way.

I will be pursuing the matter though and if successful you will hear about it.

OMG DUDE! That's like 5k peds! Grats :yay:

Go to 10M now! 50k ped :eek:

I joke rofl, big gratz! +rep and +efd for you!

Just saw this...
LIKE HOLY f***!

And I thought that my 8.8k sweat was a lot.

um....
WTH is your SG lvl?
Grand Arch Master? Mind chipping some over to me?
I could do with a real profession.

Very impressive using "the force":laugh:

OMG!! :eek:

thats the best achievement I´ve ever seen!
considering sweating is so boooring.

Hehe ur crazy if u ask me lmao

So u sweated daily for about 2-3 hrs for about 1.1K sweat and arrive at 1M in 2.5 years? Well, thats possible. Gz.

A good pointless challenge (maybe host a special event) to get the most sweat in a given time, say 6 hours, in a specified location.

Why not u host one, with attractive prizes, of course?? :yay:

the man worthing 1 million... sweat! grats really impressive

So the max for stack is 1M? Interesting... And that 10PED ^^. Well, just don't TT it now but hey, It would give you an Opalo and some ammo xD.

This is uber gaming, super gratz!!!

Never seen this uber man!

wonder if he's about to 2 million now. was about a year ago (didn't look @ date) he posted this?

Back