FYI: what are EU participant's favorite shops?

What is/are your favorite shop(s) from this list?

• Smoerble's PA mall shop. 2nd floor across auction. Pets, whips low-mid lvl armor and guns

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Smoerble's Twin Mall shop. floor 2 same side as auction. pets, whips (rest: see OP)

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • CND supplies. shop#28 area 02 CND. Mining Amps, Mining Tools (Rest: See OP)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Etopia fashion boutique. Twin Mall lvl 3 # 10. Fashion

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Argentum's crafting supplies. Omegaton West Habitat Epsilontower booth #6. Crafting supplies

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Olavson's General Stores. CND Shop 54. A bit of everything

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Red's shop. PA mall lvl1 near televator. A bit of everything (except the kitchensink)

• ERX. 3rd Floor Twin Peaks Mall (Shop #4L). Mind Essence, low lvl (L) guns, Rocket Launchers

• Sarah's Shop. Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 04. Fashion, Estated deeds (Rest: See OP)

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Buzz Lightyear's Shop 1. Twin mall lvl1 near televator. Equipment (Details: See OP)

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Buzz Lightyear's Shop 2. Twin mall lvl2 near televator. Decor (Details: See OP)

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Buzz Lightyear's Shop 3. Twin mall lvl3 near televator. Protection (Details: See OP)

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear's Shop 4. emerald mall lvl1 near televator. Equipment + decor + protection

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Burnsey & Boobie's Uber Booth. Hadesheim Booth #8. Uber guns, armor and attachments

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • FASHION STORE 1. Twin mall lvl3 #03. Fashion and weapons (Rest: See OP)

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • FASHION STORE 2. CND Shop 39 (South end, near nr18). Fashion and weapons (Rest: See OP)

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • SZ Hunting Supplies. PA Mall Floor 1 Shop #05. (L) Items: SIB Rifles, Handguns (Rest: See OP)

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • SZ Crafting Supplies. Sakura Koufuku Condos, Block A Shop #03. Ores & Enmatters (Rest: see OP)

• SZ CND Provisions. CND Shop #49. Rifles, Handguns, Launchers, Vivos, Finders

• PAM. PA mall lvl1 shop10XL. Crafted armours low - mid range UL (Rest: see OP)

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters

valygar

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
mat valygar thijs
Good day. :)

This is the poll and follow-up thread from the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/127143-shopowners-you-better-read.html
thread. In this thread shopowners were asked to submit their shop(s) with some extra information about them, so I could make a poll thread to let people vote on their favorite shop. The poll options contain the name of the shop, location and the general stock (if applicable). You, EU participants, are asked to vote for your favorite shop(s) (multiple votes are allowed) and in the end, we will see what shops are best. You are also encouraged to reply in the thread, as to why certain shops are so good.

As there is a maximum of 20 options in a poll, I cannot submit all shops. As was mentioned in the previous thread, it's first come first served. I will make another similar thread in a couple of months for those who didn't reach this one though.

In 3 weeks, I will look which shops are given the most votes, and they will win certain prizes, listed below.

1st place: 1000 EFD + an interview, of which I will make a separate thread. The shop owner can go into detail about his/her shop(s) and about it's history, function etc.

2nd place: 800 EFD

3rd place: 500 EFD

As I can't give all the shops information sometimes in the poll options, I will give detailed descriptions in below (in 30 minutes, g2 eat now lol).

Cheers,

Valygar

Last edited:
:) sounds like fun

:( not my shop on this list :(

Well fi you are going to accept people that have 4 shops and let them take up 4 out of 20 spots there are then thats going to be really big time objective.

Its like ... there is a VERY limited number of slots for this .. but that wont stop us from giving them out 4 at a time right ? (even tho obviously buzz`s 3 shops are actually just one real shop split into 3 rooms with different cathegory of items in each .. i guess even buzz would agree that this is wastefully redundant).

Thea idea is nice but without the ability (or knowledge) to make it have atleast somewhat considerable coverage and objectivity its just another pointless thread.

heh,, I have bought very few items from mall shops. mainly cloths early on or to replace dead tools on ocassion.

Most times I go to mall is to meet with people to trade or to have a good laugh at the priceing there that is so outta whack with the rest of EU.

Btw asking 3x the going MU on items REALLY reaffirms my doubt in my own sanity as others are obviously worse off then I.

where is auktuma ??

Ye! Auk should be up there (but maybe didnt post in the original thread, qualifying himself as he isnt on the forums a whole lot!)

For the record he has a shop at PA Mall Level 3 (right next to the Televator!) and stocks all wears from Armous, attachments, weapons and faps. (plus many more)

Shameless Soc plug lol

Rip

Very incomplete.... a lot of big shops missing... ;)

I know its hard to get a poll done before some spack jumps in and says "Wheres the poll?!" or "First!" or something else thats pointless, but could you (if possible) change PAM in the last option to Southern Fortress Engineering?

Thanks mate :)

Too bad CRC isn't on your list, reminds me of Politics LOL

Guess I was too busy to post CRC in your thread. Dunno if it was betweem giving great deals to my miners or perhaps setting the prices below the market. Maybe it was making the inventory videos. Either way, I don't get much time to read throught the forums and I must have missed this thread. Accordingly, My shop has like 7 different threads about it so I cannot imagine that you have missed seeing any of CRC's posts, however, good luck to all participants. We all know where the best deals for Ores & Enmatters is :D

BTW - For those living under rocks - (Just Kidding)

CRC(Calypso Resource Center) - Twin Mall - 3rd Floor, Shop #2

Wyn
CRC Partner

Btw asking 3x the going MU on items REALLY reaffirms my doubt in my own sanity as others are obviously worse off then I.

Hehe, Couldn't resist :cool:

We at CRC feel that people lose enough money from crafting that paying REDICULOUS prices for crafting supplies, such as ores and enmatters, is an atrocity! Therefore, we have made it our business practice to set the prices for our stock(there is a minimum markup though) to 2% below the daily price listed on the In game market. Additionally, because not everyone can afford to spend 100 peds on a single resource, we have convenient stacks of materials, broken down for the less.....available crafter. The smaller quantities such as 25 ingot and 50 ingot stacks affords everyone the chance to try their hand at crafting without having to devote too much capital to the venture. These reduced sizes STILL offer the same GREAT of 2% Below the market as well. Not everyone out there is trying to get rich quick. We believe in the "slow nickel" concept rather than the fast dime, because we WANT Buzz, Mr. Data, Maximus and many other great crafters, to come back. They know a good deal when they see one :). Don't believe me? Check out this video which lists off the inventory of our shop:

http://revver.com/video/1253394/crc-inventory/

This is proof of our commitment to the community.

Hope I have given you hope Trina :yay:

Wyn
CRC Partner

I would vote for Squall's shop, but it's not even on the list :confused:

Always stocked, always good prices, and always contains the advertised items.

heh,, I have bought very few items from mall shops. mainly cloths early on or to replace dead tools on ocassion.

Most times I go to mall is to meet with people to trade or to have a good laugh at the priceing there that is so outta whack with the rest of EU.

Not all are like that. Try check out my skill shop at second level of the twin peaks mall. The prices are at or even below the markup on most chips in there.

Back