Another "how long to withdraw" thread :D

PINKY

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Pinky
Sorry, but I always wanted to do one of these threads! :D

Withdrew today 21,000 ped

Fee was 320 ped (a lot less than i thought it would be)

Watch this space for how long it takes....

hope you will be stayiong around the forum at least if not the game.

hope you will be stayiong around the forum at least if not the game.

Yes, will be hassling you lot for a while yet :) working on a new WWW article for the front page as i type...

Will still pop in game from time to time to check out new stuff implimented (like cry engine) and to say hi to friends ;)

i read somewhere that if u had the cash card you become like a prioraty withdarw and takes a few days...
read it om stars thread (i think).
if not will be like 5 moths

i read somewhere that if u had the cash card you become like a prioraty withdarw and takes a few days...

I for one didn't get that cash card when it was available, but nevertheless my last withdrwals only took abt 30 days. 1st one did take much longer, but all the following ones came in between 25-40 days.

So Pinky, as long as this is not your first, I say it wont't take too long ;)

i withdrew 20k ped also yesterday this is my first withdraw, lets see who gets it first :)

Wow, all these people pulling cash out of the game, I guess the global recession is real after all:)

I wouldn't know as I have never withdrawn.
I would suggest that if you don't know what to do with the money when received,get a rl outfit like the one of your avatar,then lets meet for dinner :eek:

tick tock, tick tock
oo i cant wait to see who wins!
sad to see you pull back pinky, glad yer not going away altogether, you are a true entropian resource. and you should pop in more often than not.
now lets see how fast 1st planet gets on this one....
1st one who gets their money buys the 1st round!!!

I for one didn't get that cash card when it was available, but nevertheless my last withdrwals only took abt 30 days. 1st one did take much longer, but all the following ones came in between 25-40 days.

Doh! It is my first...

i withdrew 20k ped also yesterday this is my first withdraw, lets see who gets it first :)

Ok, the race is on! First to post in this thread wins! :wtg:

Wish I had some to withdraw... :(

Maybe one day... ;)

Hmm how hard can it be to transfer some money I wonder :rolleyes:

This whole cash-card delay is about one thing keep the money longer in MA pockets, and ofc if it takes you so long to get your money out then maybe other solution comes in between and yes the money stays in game.

I think this is not good when you need you money urgent then they should not take longer then 14 days to transfer it.

Me think they are a bit affraid with instant money transfer that in bad loot periods folks sooner decide to cash-out!

Looks like you're going to be getting it right before Christmas - I like toe socks !!

I'm just watching to seee how long it takes. :D

btw - I hope to see you now and again here and there Ms P !! :hug: :yay:

btw - I hope to see you now and again here and there Ms P !! :hug: :yay:

Of course :) I am actually parked outside your house right now on my laptop...

I have been stalking you for months now :D

I am thinking of the occasional Pinky's leaving Opallo hunt reunion - I had loads of fun with that! Maybe after Crimbo! ;)

As someone else mentioned Pinky, if you used to be a cash card holder, withdrawals are speeded up even now, you just have to make a support case to tell them about the withdrawal and ask for it to be speeded up as a cash card holder. That only takes maybe 3 days at worst. If you didn't have a cash card, I forget, months though as the others said. (so kinda hoping for you that you had a cash card :))

I've never withdrawn before (not a catholic reference :D)

I'm curious what MA use to decide the exchange rate, also at what point would the rate be taken? The day you hit withdraw button, or the day they get around to you in the 'in-tray'?

Pinky I hope you get ur cash fast!

Well I got my funds even with out a cash card , in like 30 days but since then I did purchase a cash card that sites ideal in my inventory just in case I decied to take out more money :)

so you might want to consider buying one now, it might help or it might not!

I've never withdrawn before (not a catholic reference :D)

I'm curious what MA use to decide the exchange rate, also at what point would the rate be taken? The day you hit withdraw button, or the day they get around to you in the 'in-tray'?

I am curious about that too... However, looking at the EU site, it says I will be getting the money in Euros anyway which is usless to me as i live in the UK and need Pounds sterling.

My bank will charge me an extortionate rate of exchange for converting to pounds from the euros as it is.

The exchange rate was $1.72 to £1.00 at time of withdrawal, I hope it stays that way for next 30 days or so!

And no cash card so could be a long time. I know yours was quick Nicole, but mine is only a tenth of the size of yours, so i am guessing is not as important! :D

And no cash card so could be a long time. I know yours was quick Nicole, but mine is only a tenth of the size of yours, so i am guessing is not as important! :D

Size doesn't matter (couldn't resist that) ... because I have withdrawn twice, once a sizable chunk :silly2:, and another less than yours, and both came within 30-35 "business" days, but ... as MA has stated, the time of year has something to do with that as well, so I'm guessing that maybe during their vacation times, it might take longer. As I don't think they're on a vacation right now (although some might differ in that opinion), I would venture to guess that yours might come in the same period of time that Nicole's and mine did, but MA is as dynamic as EU is, so there's never any guarantee.

hoho :) 20k ped would be nice to have

hope u get the money before christmas.

That sux, I had no idea you get the money back as Euros :mad:
EU advertises RCE with easy in, easy out. I was aware of some ppl reporting long delays, and tend to believe Nicole's wait to more accurately reflect most transactions. Peds are advertised as 10:1 USD, so I want my Ped in USD.

Jeez, quick look on the net and looks like banks take anything from 2% to 10%, that's insane. I'd seriously investigate other accounts that could accept the money and process it cheaper. It'll add extra time, as you'll need to verify the new account with MA.

The quickest solution seems to be a Euro account. This would hold the funds until you go on holiday to the EU. If I ever withdraw, this is little use, as I don't really travel on holiday. It might still provide a cheaper route to getting ur money, but you'd need to figure something out pretty quick, as the £ is expected to get closer by some 10% to the €.

So just what is the exchange system?
Ped --> Dollar --> Euro --> Pound ??
10k --> 1k --> 746 ---> 577
10k --> 1k --------------> 577 (oh ok I'll get off my soap box:ahh:)

Still, although the above shows it doesn't matter in the direct sense, how do we know what MA is doing? Maybe it's from Peds to dollar one day then on another exchange rate its dollar to euro? Maybe the Krone is in their too?

Aww, keep us posted!

That sux, I had no idea you get the money back as Euros :mad:
EU advertises RCE with easy in, easy out. I was aware of some ppl reporting long delays, and tend to believe Nicole's wait to more accurately reflect most transactions. Peds are advertised as 10:1 USD, so I want my Ped in USD.

Jeez, quick look on the net and looks like banks take anything from 2% to 10%, that's insane. I'd seriously investigate other accounts that could accept the money and process it cheaper. It'll add extra time, as you'll need to verify the new account with MA.

The quickest solution seems to be a Euro account. This would hold the funds until you go on holiday to the EU. If I ever withdraw, this is little use, as I don't really travel on holiday. It might still provide a cheaper route to getting ur money, but you'd need to figure something out pretty quick, as the £ is expected to get closer by some 10% to the €.

So just what is the exchange system?
Ped --> Dollar --> Euro --> Pound ??
10k --> 1k --> 746 ---> 577
10k --> 1k --------------> 577 (oh ok I'll get off my soap box:ahh:)

Still, although the above shows it doesn't matter in the direct sense, how do we know what MA is doing? Maybe it's from Peds to dollar one day then on another exchange rate its dollar to euro? Maybe the Krone is in their too?

Aww, keep us posted!

The money came to my back account is usd , and my bank charged a fixed amount (100 or 200 ) can't remember and it might have been since my bank is not international?

For what ever reason MA had to give money to a bigger bank and that bank gave my bank the money it was all usd at least from my point of view.

Pinky cant +rep you gave out too much rep today :)

The money came to my back account is usd , and my bank charged a fixed amount (100 or 200 ) can't remember and it might have been since my bank is not international?

:eek: 100 or 200 dollars? fixed, so if I take out 1000 or 2000 ped I'll get nothing. Obviously larger amounts make more sense, but I wonder if the situation is geared towards a majority capital EU fund withdrawl rather than regular ish withdrawls of smaller amounts? I'd have expected either a small fixed or a % charge, usually a high fixed rate is for making sure ppl don't transfer too often.

I originally thought the card was a complete scam, with charges at every possible point. But now I wonder, with my new awareness of how easy it is to get stiffed by the banks. 100/200 = £70/140 ish thats anywhere from 1 to 3 days pay before tax, for the expense of an automated system processing a wire.

Ok, Clock reset coz I is thick :D

Some facts about withdrawing:

MA will convert to payment currency of your choice for small fee.

MA use the exchange rate of the day of transfer, not the day of request (good for me! :D)

MA are actually pretty helpful when you screw up!

Ok, Clock reset coz I is thick :D

Some facts about withdrawing:

MA will convert to payment currency of your choice for small fee.

MA use the exchange rate of the day of transfer, not the day of request (good for me! :D)

MA are actually pretty helpful when you screw up!

They've reset your withdrawal date as from today? What did you screw up?

They've reset your withdrawal date as from today? What did you screw up?

Well I assume so, as they didnt have the correct bank details up to this point.

Thats what I messed up on. I just put in my regular 8 digit account number, but it needed an IBAN and a BIC (not sure what they are, but got them from my bank) Would be a bit unfair to include the week when they were all wrong details :D

Heya Pinkness :)-

Since is relevant, heres my experience; took me a month and a half in the middle of summer, a 'sizable' amount. They manually 'process' your withdrawal in the order it was received, I found out when it was processed because I kept contact with MA every other week, since you are not notified when your withdrawal is processed. Also, make sure to notify your bank ahead of time, depending on your banking history, it may raise a red flag.

Hope that helps ^_^.

hey

i withtrat 2 times

1 20k peds other 17

both spend 1 month to portugal

Back