Question: fastest way to skill paramedic?

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
what is the fastest and cheapest way?

if you dont have a 50k+ budget...?

Using L faps and up to +1k faps.

what fap to use?
what mob?
where?

no chipping

thanks in advance

I made a lot tests and from them it seems: in any profession the L items give you faster skills than unlimited items. This applies even to the FAP-5 compared with the Vivo T1, even after you maxed the Vivo since ages.

So stick to L-Faps if you can, but they might cost you more to skill due to their markup.

I skill with my FAP-90, but if I find a L FAP that gives me more health points/PEC, i switch to that of course.

I am not long in EU, but I also think all L items give faster skills. Thing is that items may be more expensive if L.
I start to think that each skill point has its value in ped burned into action avatar takes.
So if using L item for lets say 100ped you will get equvalent of skill when using UL item for 100ped. Since L costs more this would mean faster skilling.

Ofc i am not talking about tools hard to compare, but for example Opalo vs. CB5 or vivo T1 vs. Fap5 or even uber L gun vs. such guns like ML.

Anyone can confirm that from their own expirience?

[...snip...]
So if using L item for lets say 100ped you will get equvalent of skill when using UL item for 100ped. Since L costs more this would mean faster skilling.
[...snip...]but for example Opalo vs. CB5 or vivo T1 vs. Fap5 or even uber L gun vs. such guns like ML.

Sorry, seems I did not made it clear enough:
I compared roughly 90 PEDs of FAP5 with 90 PEDs of Vivo T1. I used a FAP 5 until it had decayed around 8.60 PEDs, then used a Vivo T1 until it broke, used a FAP 5 etc...

The outcome is, that you get slightly more skills with the T1. The difference was around 2% more skill with T1.

The test ran over several weeks of course and 20 runs are maybe no enough data. For me it just says: there seems to be a slight difference, but it is not very much.

Try get some customers that you fap while the hunt. If they pay decay on fap you will get "free" skills.

I skill with my FAP-90, but if I find a L FAP that gives me more health points/PEC, i switch to that of course.

UR125 has better eco than FAP-90 (Including markup) ;)

There are two ways:
- start a healing service. This might be a long and boring path but you get a lot of skills and it only costs you time and patience.
- hunt smart and a lot. Use the biggest L fap you're skills afford and you will gain skills from fapping and from hunting that both influence paramedic. It isn't as fast as the first one but less boring.

I've skilled paramedic in both ways but lately I prefer the second way since I can cover from hunting my fapping costs and I don't get bored when I have no customers.

I hope this helps,
Sitram

i find mobs that make me fap alot while naked and hunt them alot and ignore the number of faps i go thru

L seems to be the way to go... and with the mob i can do naked.

it sucks that we cant check skill lvl´s and pro lvl´s on the EU web site.

UR125 has better eco than FAP-90 (Including markup) ;)

that rather depends on the markup doesnt it, and anything about 145% the 90 is more economical.

the fastest/cheapest non-chipping route surely has to be fapping others hunting high damage mobs. hunting them yourself in order to gain HP is inherently slow and ineffcient as you hunt something big enough to do substantial damage then spend time fapping rather than shooting.

that said, im thinking mid atrax with unplated shogun or gremlin and a fap50 is a good bet. something that will hurt alot but not cause any real trouble.

I gave up on skilling paramedic naturally. It goes so slow compared to weapon skills. I found the mobs I have the weapon skills to take on need a lot higher (L) fap than my skills allow. Even my trusty ek2600 has become the weak point in my armoury, hence I have resorted to chipping a little when any nice hofs come along. Of course I try to keep an (L) fap I have sib on with me to heal up between mobs for the extra skill boost, or to use on smaller mobs that I dont need the heal/sec for.
Hiring yourself out as a fapper would be one way to get around this but would be both boring & time consuming.

I gave up on skilling paramedic naturally. It goes so slow compared to weapon skills. I found the mobs I have the weapon skills to take on need a lot higher (L) fap than my skills allow. Even my trusty ek2600 has become the weak point in my armoury, hence I have resorted to chipping a little when any nice hofs come along. Of course I try to keep an (L) fap I have sib on with me to heal up between mobs for the extra skill boost, or to use on smaller mobs that I dont need the heal/sec for.
Hiring yourself out as a fapper would be one way to get around this but would be both boring & time consuming.

guess not to many want to hire a ek2600 fapper =) probably cheaper to hire a modfapper even though you pay some more then only the decay

what is the fastest and cheapest way?

if you dont have a 50k+ budget...?

Using L faps and up to +1k faps.

what fap to use?
what mob?
where?

no chipping

thanks in advance

There is no such thing as 'skilling paramedic'. First Aid and related skills come at such a crawling rate, you'll be in your grave before you get to a useful level. It's more cost effective to chip than just straight fapping and FA skills are on the way down so it's even cheaper.

If you value your time, chip. If you don't fap others at cost.

What level are you now, and where do you want to be? Any goals you're skilling for?

that rather depends on the markup doesnt it, and anything about 145% the 90 is more economical.

the fastest/cheapest non-chipping route surely has to be fapping others hunting high damage mobs. hunting them yourself in order to gain HP is inherently slow and ineffcient as you hunt something big enough to do substantial damage then spend time fapping rather than shooting.

that said, im thinking mid atrax with unplated shogun or gremlin and a fap50 is a good bet. something that will hurt alot but not cause any real trouble.

UR125 at 145% = 6.90heal/pec
UR125 at 170% = 5.88heal/pec
Fap90 maxed = 5.71heal/pec

So no, 90 aint nowhere near more eco at 145% ;)

My Paramedic seemed to shoot up, at least in comparison to other soc-mates and people who joined around the same time. Treatment at lvl 25 unlocked after about 2 years here...

The only thing I can attribute it to is consistently hunting mobs that are just slightly too big for me really...

Might not be eco, but it's more Fun :)

Hunting naked is a good idea, you get far more Paramedic skills from Fapping than you do from being hit on armour...

think you'll find the eco numbers on wiki account for average heal but do not account for markup. ie for the ur125, the av 70 heal and 7pec decay equates to 10 heal/pec economy.

Let me explain it :)

7*1.7 (170%markup) = 11.9pec per click
Average heal = 70
70/11.9 = 5.88heal per pec

Besides, wiki does include markup if you check the box which says markup ;)

Fastest: Fap somebody who takes continuous damage, so you can heal at max speed with a ballfap. Follow your SIB line until the desired level.
Cheapest: Open a fap service and charge decays. (Note that the fap service option is extremely slow! :D)

1. (L) fap
2. (L) Fap you have 20/20 or 24/24
3. combine a low cheap(L) fap and high(L) fap for non-combat/combat healing
4. Hunt mobs that damage you. You can either:
-trade off armor expense for fap expense (down grade armor)
-hunt hard hitting mobs/mobs that you don't hav much protection against
Ideally, don't let you fap costs exceed 10% of your total hunting cost, unless you have and are willing to let money burn.
What I hunted (sometimes) regularly skilling from level 6->31
phasm, formicacida, kingfisher, sumima, scipulor, aurli/krelt, large atrox, neconu, armax, formidon, bigger argonaut, hogglo, itumatrox, big merp, big berycled, molisk, midsize trooper/warrior, tsktsk, oculus, hispidus, thorifoid, thorio, medium-large atrax (swarms)

For economic reasons, I would advise not hunting regeneration mobs for the purposes of skilling fap unless you have a highdmg/sec weapon that you are not paying a lot of markup on. Similarly, mobs that do a lot of damage that is absorbed by armor (scip, trox, hogg) is not advised due to the compound costs of the fap and the armor decay.

In saying that, I was known to burn 100ped of fap a day sometimes hunting mobs far far too big for me but (somewhat) outfappable: caperon, chomper, giant hogglo, big scipulor, big trooper/warrior, dome4, dome3, falx, SEG, big thorifoid, big neconu, big armax, atrax stalker, big longu

There is no such thing as 'skilling paramedic'. First Aid and related skills come at such a crawling rate, you'll be in your grave before you get to a useful level. It's more cost effective to chip than just straight fapping and FA skills are on the way down so it's even cheaper.

If you value your time, chip. If you don't fap others at cost.

Well for 99% of players, I'm pretty sure maxed ur-125 is the dream fap...and doesn't take that long to max.

Paramedic skills with SIB actually come at a faster rate/ped spent on (L) faps than skills that come from using weapons
apparently only 1000 ur-125's to burn till level 60 for me >>

i´d say, use a maxed fap and use it where it is needed, hunting, and make sure you can fap as much as possible only where you can loot something afterwards. Faping at Neas/swamp camp will help you to skill a lot but it always will be equal or close to full loss, which is not the case when you hunt.

When you got your fap maxed and like to hunt smaller mob, downgrade in armor, a pixie can be a very valueable thing sometimes...

Sure, when you get the decay paid, go fap a hunter... boring but it works for sure.

Inefficient (aka sib on with sib stuff or unmaxed old school) healing tool and hot mob! :yay:

Alot of time is something i dont have… i guess chipping is the way to go… will cost a pretty large sum of peds to go from lvl 12 to 31 though.

Alot of time is something i dont have… i guess chipping is the way to go… will cost a pretty large sum of peds to go from lvl 12 to 31 though.

If you need a SIB fap of such high level, you may be hunting mobs that are too big for you(r HP/offensive skill level).

If you need a SIB fap of such high level, you may be hunting mobs that are too big for you(r HP/offensive skill level).

I'm nearly 31 paramedic and I have almost maxed Vivo UR125. All I can say is that UR125 is a wonder fap and can be used on all mobs.

It is way more eco then ek2600, fap80 or fap50. At around 155% it becomes comparable in eco with fap50(when it is maxed) and the price has to grow to over 200% to "reach" the eco of the mighty ek2600.

For a hardcore hunter it is better then using ek2600 since in the long run it will save lots of peds.

For a casual hunter chipping up to @ lvl 28 to be able to start using it in combat it's kinda expensive and skilling naturaly :rolleyes:

The cheapest way to skill anything is to play smart and gain skills for free. The fastest way usually involves some costs.

Well the cheapest way to skill Paramedic is quite simply this:

Start a fapping service and buy Paramedic skills with the profits

:yay:

Back