Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Wow.....wish i was more creative....

But, is this the first official statement that says Cry2 is now officially in 2009 and not this year?:scratch2:

nice prize and competition.

Buuuut...

Footage, current engine or Crytek?

nice prize and competition.

Buuuut...

Footage, current engine or Crytek?

yeah thats pretty much my question too... But i guess more info will come up soon

Get ready for the ubah Nea's Sweaters Video coming soon to your screen!!!

Btw: Any rules? Min. Res.? Duration? any guidelines?

With a prize like this, its almost worth it to buy a comp that will make a decent video and spend the time to learn some video editing! Maybe I'll just quit my day job too. FREAKING SWEEEET

I hope you get a video worth the allocated assets' value, Planet Calypso team. ;)

:rofl: :D

Supremacy TT value: 2144.0 PED
Land Area deed TT value: 0.01 PED

The prospect of an additional full supremacy set IG is cool ^^

*subscribed

Jamhot

Hi,

Make as many videos as you like.
Quality of the filming is not as important as content (it can be redone if chosen).
Judging will be made by us, Mindark.
Use a mixture of whats available, current EU, screenshots, movies available on our site etc!
After Cryengine2 implementation, another competition maybe .-)
between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 minutes would be good.

David

I hope you get a video worth the allocated assets' value, Planet Calypso team. ;)

:popcorn:

Well, it won't cost MA much. An hour or less of labor to make an LA, and whatever the tt value is of Supremacy.

An extremely nice prize for a video contest though.

Hi,

Quality of the filming is not as important as content (it can be redone if chosen).
Use a mixture of whats available, current EU, screenshots, movie available on our site etc!

David

Since It's quizz time, where can we download a clean version of Let it rock soundtrack? :D

Definitly subcribing here...one hella package :yay:

Hi,

Use a mixture of whats available, current EU, screenshots, movies available on our site etc!

David

can we blend it with parts of the official music video?

All I can say is WOW! :eek:

Hey David can you double check and make sure Bertha didn't get the prizes wrong?
:laugh: Just kiddin!

AWESOME COMP! AWESOME prizes!

oopps had not read full thread on rules/guides//:ahh:

Will remixes of the song be allowed?

Use a mixture of whats available, current EU, screenshots, movie available on our site etc!

^ is this a restriction or a suggestion? What if I want to use something that isn't available? Like an avatar lip syncing to the music?

Whoops, this is why you read the thread before posting children. All my questions were answered :dunce:

Awesome, awesome opportunity and incentive to start up the creative juices flowing within the Entropia Universe Community :yay: :yay: !!!

This is a wonderful way for MindArk to offer something back to their player base :wtg: !

You bet Bambuco and InGame-Productions will dive in and contribute to this special event!

Great Job MindArk! I'm excited to see all the wonderful videos that will surely pop-up!

Finnally a new Video contest :D i love you MA ! :D :yay::yay: i hope i'll win :silly2:

One more question, since this is going to be some kind of official video, can we use MA or EU official pics, like logo in the video?

Great prices for this comp :eek::drool::holyshit:

Well, I guess this means I have to invest mass amounts of time and effort into a video.

/begins conjuring

gonna have to live, breath and sleep Let It Rock, the competitions gonna be to fierce to live through...

hmm the prices are nice indeed... i`ll try to make a video too, but i am not yet sure if it will be good enough to win anything ^^

ok, I have an idea of the movie...but...eh

what tools should I use to edit video ? are there any free movie editors with options like Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 ?? (which is expensive as hell) ?

So without such "editor" I have no chances ?

windows movie marker... and have 0 editing, just pure fun fun fun live time

...ok...Spielberg called and said he will open an account and make his own video...he hopes to win....

we you contact the winner through youtube right?

Any video editing software will do...

The effects available to each on the other hand.... :cool:

Count me in...

SRY MS9! I'm going for the big one here! hehehehe :D

PS: one can dream right?

Hi,

David

Gentlemen and Ladies, start your Engines!

We are off!

Dex :cool:

PS: one can dream right?

one has to... sry to post again but i got a lot of questions on this one MA.

once we have are start and ending say, would it be ok to make a few different middles... or a few different endings, if i had multiply videos almost the same would it hamper my chances of winning?

Back