Planets and Bot War connected? Call it a hunch...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I have a funny suspicion... call it a hunch...

Planets in the works are:
1. Calypso
2. Creative Kingdom
3. CRD Planets
4. Next Island
5. SEE

Motherships are currently sitting above
1. Wolverine
2. Troy
3. Zychion
4. Nates
5. Ithica

Calypso, we are already on... but CND we are not on at the moment unless we take a taxi ride on a ship.

The ships are sitting above the TPs... so once this whole robot war thing settles down and the dust clears, I have a hunch these UFOs may be our taxis off this planet? The question now becomes is the new robot technology that comes out of this war going to allow someone become our taxi drivers or will it be public transportation like TPs are currently?

:silly2: i think you've gone too far linking the 5 sites to 5 planets - for one thing calypso already exists so how can we be ferried there? but you may be on to somthing, i think the story line with Seperatists might tie into new planets.

Interesting hypothesis. :wise:

I would be a little surprised if planet to planet movement wasn't hanger/ship based. Lot of revenue out the window for hanger owners if so...

We'll see! :)

The 'new technology' is quite clearly going to be a special item you turn in for a set of PoE, much like last war. They are just being nice enough to give us a heads up so nobody tt's one (like happened last time.. I can only assume that person has since taken their own life).

I would bet the ships will simply dissapear one MA decides we have won. The old ships will probably be replaced with the new style animated ones.

...Very Interesting!

...maybe the "New Technologies" we acquire from the bots during this invasion will allow us to travel to this previously unknown planets....

hmmm... :scratch2:

darri (kpward)
:xmas:

I have a funny suspicion... call it a hunch...

Planets in the works are:
1. Calypso
2. Creative Kingdom
3. CRD Planets
4. Next Island
5. SEE

Motherships are currently sitting above
1. Wolverine
2. Troy
3. Zychion
4. Nates
5. Ithica
Isn't there a ship above Hadesheim Center TP too or has that gone?

Posted via Mobile Device

no, because planets wont be implemented until 2009, and Next Island specifically May 2009 (apparently)

Interesting hypothesis. :wise:

I would be a little surprised if planet to planet movement wasn't hanger/ship based. Lot of revenue out the window for hanger owners if so...

We'll see! :)

I would bet that the travel will not be ship based, there simply is not enough capacity for this to transport in mass volume.

Well I have believed for a while that it`s all linked. How is not clear but things are definitely happening and it looks like in the coming days we will be too engaged to see the next step coming. I highly doubt robot wars would start up for no reason at this point in time.

oops...

forgot about hades c. There goes that theory?... unless maybe there's another planet that's one of the unnamed ones. Wouldn't that rock if part of the new technology was ownership of an entire planet?! :)

A long while back, I think there was some bug that let one avatar put all of Calypso in their inventory, which caused a server crash.... so who knows?

Back