Truth about RIGA Team????

MR. Fresh

Dominant
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Just curious if anyone knows exactly what happened to these ubbers and why they got banned ...rom what i understand they had mod faps,shadow, etc. Alos why do so many LA owners get banned?:confused:

This has been brought up before but rumour has it that many of these people were using hunting bots.

But this is what i've heard so i'm not sure who was involved and how reliable the information is, but i would say fairly

Just curious if anyone knows exactly what happened to these ubbers and why they got banned ...rom what i understand they had mod faps,shadow, etc. Alos why do so many LA owners get banned?:confused:

intresting.. enlighten me more.. pm me some names.. and where did u hear about this?

or do u mean hunterzz and other cheaters?
they used bots and deserved to get banned.. and i hope theyr LAs will be seen in auction someday

So many?

2 i believe.
Hiero an Nostrop.
Altough Nostrop held lands from Hunterz and him, but hunterz was banned aswell.

They got banned for using a hunting bot.

Woa... this totally has escaped me.

But now that you mention it, it WAS a long time ago since I saw them HoFing.

When did this happen? :eek:

Woa... this totally has escaped me.

But now that you mention it, it WAS a long time ago since I saw them HoFing.

When did this happen? :eek:

Years ago, what do you think happened to the mourner LA? :smash:

Years ago, what do you think happened to the mourner LA? :smash:

Ahaaa. That explains it.

I liked to hunt there. Combibo stalkers dropping loads of vigi parts and the small mourners dropping DNA E that I could sell for 300 peds each for a few days in a row in the beginning.

Ahh... those were the times... :swoon:

Hunting bots... hympf... I guess it is right that they got banned for that. But the LAs are a problem here.

When the avatar is banned, according to EULA all skills, items and such should be turned into ped by tt value, right?
But LA deed has no tt, or something like 1pec I suppose, so that will go into ped card. What about the LA itself?
Back to MA and then auction?
Would be nice to see those lands alive, Nostrop had quite a few. I can think of 3 atm (east Shinnok, north Memorial, south Bilton's), but I think there were more. I wonder what will happen with them. Has anything like that happened before? Was there something MA has already done with another similar case or is this the first one?

If MA want to randomly give the LAs away, I am up for the Mourner/Combibo one! :yay:

MA should extract the DNA, put them on the open market and scrap the locked LA's... it's not as if there isn't enough new LA's out there

as for the combibos and mourners... I miss them... who owns the one east of Shinook? tell them to turn the maturity up! or is it Ma owned?

So many?

2 i believe.
Hiero an Nostrop.
Altough Nostrop held lands from Hunterz and him, but hunterz was banned aswell.

They got banned for using a hunting bot.

Hunting Bot ???? WTF is that :scratch2:

as for the combibos and mourners... I miss them... who owns the one east of Shinook? tell them to turn the maturity up! or is it Ma owned?

Banned avatar owns it. LA, in effect, is abandoned. Nothing can be done until MA sort things out.

Hunting Bot ???? WTF is that :scratch2:

A certain someone was payed 10k peds to write a program for them that would automatically hunt when they were afk, it would heal and shoot, just like a regular hunter. The theory goes that as they were so skilled they were profiting from hunting. So, they turn the hunting bot on while they sleep and wake up with a few more skills and hopefuly some more ped...

how in gods name do you write something like that.....and have they made an attempt to come back to MA...and how does MA find out about this

a) If a player is "inactive", it takes a year and a half for their possessions to revert to peds.

b) If a player were to be "banned" for breaking the EULA, it might take longer.

c) Creating a "anything" bot is not difficult for someone with the right skillset.

d) Do some research, there have been a multitude of threads on the subject of this soc.

For the land areas they should issue a ticket to each player and base the winning number on a real life lottery somewhere for all sense of fairness. That would be cool.

For the land areas they should issue a ticket to each player and base the winning number on a real life lottery somewhere for all sense of fairness. That would be cool.

sounds like a great idea... imagine if a 2 day newb got it and didn't even know what a land area was let alone how to run it... we'd be in exactly the same position we are in now :confused: In any case the point is completly moot as MA say time and time again that PE is NOT gambling, so to go and hold a lotto.... :rolleyes:

they stil play ,. an event post here regurly. and ven being a "forum hore":)

how in gods name do you write something like that.....and have they made an attempt to come back to MA...and how does MA find out about this

Its called programing :wtg:

a) If a player is "inactive", it takes a year and a half for their possessions to revert to peds.

b) If a player were to be "banned" for breaking the EULA, it might take longer.

It's my understanding that a banned player is banned only from the game and not the entropia website itself thus enabling banned players to keep an account active even if banned over long periods.

The truth?

img_fewgoodmen.jpg

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

It's my understanding that a banned player is banned only from the game and not the entropia website itself thus enabling banned players to keep an account active even if banned over long periods.

I didn't read it very closely, but it sounds like the new policy to come into effect with the VU prevents that possibility on the future.

The truth?

img_fewgoodmen.jpg

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

:rofl: that made my day :laugh:

I've always wondered why those LAs were abandoned, it's a shame ubers like that used bots, but I can imagine how tempting it must be, filling your own LA with mobs in the middle of nowhere, and hunting 24/7 in it. I wonder how MA found out though, maybe they can see if people are logged on for a very long period of time and track them down.

Ok, I didn't read the rest of the posts but just to clear the names of people that were actually in Riga Team, I would like to say it wasn't Riga Team, but a former society called Calypso Conquerors.

Secondly, The rumor has it(speculation), that it was some sort of hunting macro but its not nice to draw conclusions unless you know the absolute truth.

In the end man, Worry about yourself and not others, and have fun man. Who cares.:cool:

I wonder how MA found out though, maybe they can see if people are logged on for a very long period of time and track them down.

There were a number of "interesting" quirks in the UI that showed up around that time and changed the expected behavior of the avatar with the same input. It was suspected that these were to help draw out the guilty parties. It's really not that hard to spot a likely bot if you are intent on doing so--things like hunting 24x7 and completely deterministic behavior. Also remember that the EU client is certainly capable of probing the system to look for telltale signs.

If MA wanted to eliminate autoclickers and bots, they could do a lot better job. They have taken a conservative approach--only taking action in extreme (and expensive) cases. It doesn't mean they're not aware...

LOL at those still trying to suggest that anything besides flagrant botting was going on. It's always amusing in these threads to try to guess which of the posters are the guilty parties or their accomplices in new guises.

Its called programing :wtg:

Anything science can invent, science can duplicate!

(1000 EFD to anyone who knows what that's a reference to :) )

I vagely remember something about one of the banned guys taking legal action against MA over this .... can anyone add to this(by PM would be good too)

Rookie

Back