READ THIS before posting

I think so, at least Jimmy B responded on a ESI loot which was less than 1k, telling that the market value was well above 1k, so it was no problem.

Ah good stuff. Ive always thought It should be that anyway.

Sometimes people moaned at a thread that was in the uber section, and "worth" say 1500 PED, but said nothing in a thread with something worth 10k. Miles apart, same principle.

Anyway. Thanks for clearing It up :)

Seen as Jimmy knows, I wonder If there's an ultimate rules guide for mods? Hehe. We can all guess... Like the staff room at school when you were a kid. It was like you knew the whole school but that one room... :D

Seen as Jimmy knows, I wonder If there's an ultimate rules guide for mods? Hehe. We can all guess... Like the staff room at school when you were a kid. It was like you knew the whole school but that one room... :D

Yes there is! :D

1 000 PEDs+ market value
I think you wrong, moderator move my global with Tango (TT value less than 1K, market value at the moment, when i got it near 25-27K) from UberLoots to HOF section: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16154 (that more than one year ago thread).
Also i don't understand why ppls keep posting silent globals here (without global message), IMHO they must go to Achievements or Hunting section of forum:
This "Hall Of Fame" forum is for screenshots of Hofs/Globals ONLY.

Any threads started in this forum MUST contain a screenshot of the global message with your name IN THE FIRST POST of the thread

Any threads started which doesnt contain a screenshot of a global in the FIRST post WILL BE DELETED
And no one move or delete those posts, rules changed or moderators just ignore them? ;)

I think you wrong, moderator move my global with Tango (TT value less than 1K, market value at the moment, when i got it near 25-27K) from UberLoots to HOF section: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16154 (that more than one year ago thread).
Also i don't understand why ppls keep posting silent globals here (without global message), IMHO they must go to Achievements or Hunting section of forum:

And no one move or delete those posts, rules changed or moderators just ignore them? ;)

So If I loot a Mod Fap, Its not an Uber Loot? Yeah ok...

So If I loot a Mod Fap, Its not an Uber Loot? Yeah ok...
According to current rules - no :(
But you allways can post it in Achievements or "Hall Of Fame" section, if you also got Global message :)
But IMHO that a bit strange, but rules is rules ... :(

According to current rules - no :(
But you allways can post it in Achievements or "Hall Of Fame" section, if you also got Global message :)
But IMHO that a bit strange, but rules is rules ... :(

Where?

I remember reading a Mod saying that If the loot Is WORTH 1k+, Its uber. Cant remember when, but Im pretty sure. Also there's been none moved lately...

Where?
I remember reading a Mod saying that If the loot Is WORTH 1k+, Its uber. Cant remember when, but Im pretty sure. Also there's been none moved lately...
Ok, i added the UberLoots forum, please post your 1k+ peds uber and big hofs with cool items there.
So if TT less then 1K ped or you got global with cool items, it's wrong section.
And just look at my example (i provide link in my upper post) - item, worth TT+25-27K ped moved away from UberLoots section.

So if TT less then 1K ped or you got global with cool items, it's wrong section.
And just look at my example (i provide link in my upper post) - item, worth TT+25-27K ped moved away from UberLoots section.

Dude that's over a year ago ;)

I think the rule has changed now. Maybe ask 711 In the Rules Discussion thread.

Dude that's over a year ago ;)

I think the rule has changed now. Maybe ask 711 In the Rules Discussion thread.
Maybe, i just talk, what i knew :D
Btw, good idea to ask about that and if rules changed - to update them here ;)

So according to the rules i will get deleted when i post the link to my "hardcore mining" Thread in the german Entropia Forum???:confused:
There you will find plenty of Screenies, well yeah plenty is relative :D

awww T.T

aww i cant even post my only HoF because i only took a pic of the HoF window and my position on the ranking ladder T.T

*repeatedly hits head against wall repeating the sentence take screenie of the chat message*

Back