Mad-man.co.nr Teleporter runs

Stave

Deactivated Account
Mad-man.co.nr Teleporter runs
:tprun:

These were our first official runs, both of them was a full team, and the friday one we managed to get a team of 5 guards together, on friday we managed to collect every tp between new oxford and omegaton. on saturday we collected most tp's between Port Atlantis and Fort Argus due to the mutant invastion in Hades we had to miss out Hades and the western part of eudoria in our run.

The featured TP runs in this post:
  • Friday 23rd January
    Collecting people at these times:
    9:30 PM - 10:00 PM at Port Atlantis Bio Dome
    10:00 PM - 10:30 PM Sweat camp

• Saturday 24th January

please visit our latest thread on our next TP runs: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/141117-mad-man-co-nr-teleporter-runs-friday-30th-january-saturday-31st-january.html#post1736592

I am always looking for guards/medics to assist along the run.
If you are intrested in helping on a long term basis please post here or drop me a email on my public email address stave@live.co.uk

Last edited:
Ive had to delay the run by half hour tonight due to something taking longer than previously thought

see you all there

times updated above

Good service.

Do you have any guards running along?

Regards.
Ion

no official guards that come along every time but usually someone adequately equiped turns up

Thanks for the reply.

If I can shedule some time, I am happy to tag along as a guard/medic.

Regards.
Ion

Thanks for the reply.

If I can shedule some time, I am happy to tag along as a guard/medic.

Regards.
Ion

Gratz, the times and dates will be posted here and once i have the webpage live on my website i will put the info there with some kind of live update system with live chat if you decide to join us mid run,
see you there

if anyone is intrested in helping on a long term basis could you please post here or send me a email on my public email address stave@live.co.uk

Just finished todays TP run, covered all tp's between PA and twin with 12 Avatars comming, it was a great run, hope to have many more of these in the passing weeks

Stave
www.mad-man.co.nr

A nice thing anymore. I collected them when you could swim as fast as you could run. :D

Hopefully many newcomers find this thread :)

If anyone need help getting to the far away/harder to get TP's send me a PM and we can arrange something

• Friday 23rd January (Confirmed)
    Collecting people between these times:
    9:30 PM - 10:00 PM at Port Atlantis and
    10:10 PM - 10:25 PM Sweat camp.
    This run will finish at 4:00 AM, MA time or once everyone has left depending on whichever is sooner
another run sucessfully completed, started sweat camp with 7 runners and 5 Guards and ended up at omegaton at the end of the run.

tonights run will be starting at sweat camp 10:50 see you there

hello once again, the next run will be

• Friday 30th January

Back