Info: Sircus´s insane mining trips

Gratz so far.. Cant wait to see run 100 also.. I saw some globals last night but was to drunk to pay attention and you blocked your tracker name so we cant stalk you .hehehe....:)

[...] graph and Im looking forward to it. [...]

well, here we go then....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I know, its not too professional, but u know.... time.... well.

...could make a better (preciser) one, but I had some data-related issues with it. (my prog's numbers did not match urs on the end of each run.... :scratch2:) ....so I have used only the numbers u have given without any calculations.

Last edited:
well, here we go then....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jazz - Thanks for the graph - puts the whole project in perspective! :)

Run 75... The infamous OA-109 run. Gamble big, win big - now we can see what you mean by
Sircus said:
The run was really bad, but the suspence every time I dropped a OA-109 bomb was real nice :D {Edit: Page 25 of the blog}
But the disappointment on each 109 result had to be like that blue bar on day 75 of the chart. :(

Very happy for your turn-around though! :yay:

Thinking about it - it seems to me whatever your results on CND can only be anti-climactic to this awesome run depicted on the graph.

Maybe, forget the 'Day 100' entry and leave it a mystery for all time regardless of the results? Just a thought - but this run is perfect as it is in my humble opinion. :)

Follow-up: I would love imagining what might have been on run 100 but never knowing. :D It would make for a great enduring Entropia Universe story!

Follow-up #2: To the newbs in ten years: "And so the legend there ends. Some say that James went on to CND to become a millionaire and it's probably why many suspect that old planet Uberia is actually owned by him!"

Follow-up #3: Or you got that 3998 Lyst that Mr. Evey cursed you with - either way, it would make a great story! :laugh:

Last edited:
bump for no apparent reason :yay:

GL for a nice tower.. hopefully not megan :wtg:

Did your lady take all time from U so U forgot to update ? ;)

Looking forward to an update or at least a summary :)

You just took 1 hour of my life...gratz
Posted via Mobile Device

Were is your uber??? Been a couple days since te last. We all know U have the coords from MA ;)

Back