Info: Sircus´s insane mining trips

Sircus

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
James Sircus Wolf
Added Information

I will start with a small disclaimer.
Your results may not be the same as shown in this log even if you use the same equipment.

Clarification of end goals

- See if current setup is profitable
- Get a Tower

Original Post

Was thinking of creating my own little mining blog to better keep a result over my total return.
Planning to use a 2k ped budget and aim for a tower. Will also always run amped with a OA-104 or higher on all runs to see if it is as profitable as I think. If I run out of cash I will try to reevaluate my strategy and try something new.

My skills are around 1k prosp, 1k mining, 500 geo. Using a OF-211 (L)
Will write of finder as a one time cost and not count the decay on each run. Will use tt extractor and tt refiner. Might change to a OT-104 later on. Will not count profit in skills untill I maxed the OA-109 amp. I will use 2 OA-104 per run that uses 78 bombs. I usually do 2 runs per day so should post fairly often :).

Example result will be like this

Blau 100 ped
Lyst 100 ped

Totall tt 200 ped
Cost for amp&bombs 400 ped
With markup 221 ped

This run: -179
Totall profit/loss +500

Will not write out the MU of the ores just a total value of the ores with MU
Will post screenis of globals for eyecandy if I get any. Any feedback before I start?

Last edited:
Sounds good, run output is clear and easy to read :)

GL!

everything looks good :)
thanks for the input on my log and best of luck to you

Looking forward to this.

As for a tip. stay away from lyst! :p
A) the markup sucks
B) with TT extract you'll get bored to death easily.

Good luck.

Run 1

Iron 88,53 ped
Lyst 47,78 ped
Narc 68 ped

Totall tt ore 204,31 ped
Ores with markup included 240 ped
Cost for amp/bombs/extractor/refiner 360 ped (Extractor and refiner cost together is usally 2 ped per run)
One time costs: finder 50 ped

This run: -118
Totall profit/loss -170

Personall notes: Only had 1 lyst hit, to bad it was a XII. Lyst goes into tt before its refined cause I dont bother selling it. Bad run in generall because the area had been mined recently by others.

Last edited:
have you looked into the ifound tool that was made by a member of these here forums? it is AWESOME for tracking your finds. and i beleave you can even keep track of profit or loss. and lets you input your finds coordinates, and, when its fixed, you can share finds, and get as many back as you share. plus theres a map, that shops you where your finds are generally locatted, by resource. so if you know someone that needs, say, blaus, that day, and will pay full MU for it, you open i found, go to the map, select blaus, and you know where to go, quick and easy like.

Run 2

Dianum 5 ped
Narc 79,68 ped
Cumb 29,4 ped
Gazz 4 ped
Duru 14,4 ped
Megan 44,64 ped
Niks 47,45 ped

Totall tt ore 224,57 ped
Ores with markup included 294 ped
Cost for amp/bombs/extractor/refiner 360 ped

This run: -64
Totall profit/loss -234

Personall notes: First amp was abit wasted since I followed another miners path, ran into him later when he was extracting a claim. Still no global so havnt had the chance to test out the new screen capture program from entropiatracker. Found a nice amount of Niks today, hitrate usually lower.

Last edited:
have you looked into the ifound tool that was made by a member of these here forums? it is AWESOME for tracking your finds. and i beleave you can even keep track of profit or loss. and lets you input your finds coordinates, and, when its fixed, you can share finds, and get as many back as you share. plus theres a map, that shops you where your finds are generally locatted, by resource. so if you know someone that needs, say, blaus, that day, and will pay full MU for it, you open i found, go to the map, select blaus, and you know where to go, quick and easy like.

So I should quit posting and keep track with the program, nah. Rather let you guys enjoy my horrible runs :O. Ty for the tip though. I dont belive that an area has the same finds for all miners since they use different finders. This affect alot the major type of find you will find in an area. Hence abit useless but it points fingers for sure.

Last edited:
Masta_Gangsta_DUCK said:
Your Kung-Fu sucks ducks. Sorry to see the finds didn't match your initial enthusiasm so hurry up with the tower, or else ...the ducks will hunt you down, catch you and kill the demons inside you. I miss you,

w/ love,
jenny"

What the ...

Thx for the random bump Evey :D, Never should have told you about me starting writing on the forum

Run 3

Lyst 36,6 ped
Narc 101 ped
Iron 87 ped
Igni 16,8 ped

Totall tt ore 241 ped
Ores with markup included 298,5 ped

This run: -61,5
Totall profit/loss -295,5

Personall notes: Still no real big hit but had 2 small globals.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Really odd thing was finding igni in the middle of that spawn area :laugh:
On a sidenote the global screensaver from entropia tracker didnt work for me :scratch2:

Run 4

Megan 177 ped
Zink 5 ped
Duru 30 ped
Narc 11 ped
Niks 40 ped

Totall tt ore 263 ped
Ores with markup included 310 ped

This run: -50
Totall profit/loss -345,5

Personall notes: Was abit surprised when I counted this run. Imo it was horrible. Megan on every hit and Medium size. Well apparently it added a high tt value of the run. Gave up on a 5 ped claim I could never reach :(. I do notice that my losses seem to be getting smaller. I dont think its skillrelated. My guess is that that when you get a bigger "return loot" they dont want it to be to big since amp would then mess with the lootsystem.
On a sidenote if I continue with losses a couple of runs without hitting a natural global Im thinking of trying OA-107. What do you think about that?

Last edited:
Megan 177 ped
Zink 5 ped
Duru 30 ped
Narc 11 ped
Niks 40 ped

Totall tt ore 263 ped
Ores with markup included 310 ped

This run: -50
Totall profit/loss -345,5

Personall notes: Was abit surprised when I counted this run. Imo it was horrible. Megan on every hit and Medium size. Well apparently it added a high tt value of the run. Gave up on a 5 ped claim I could never reach :(. I do notice that my losses seem to be getting smaller. I dont think its skillrelated. My guess is that that when you get a bigger "return loot" they dont want it to be to big since amp would then mess with the lootsystem.
On a sidenote if I continue with losses a couple of runs without hitting a natural global Im thinking of trying OA-107 or higher. What do you think about that?

HI!

nice to se a amped mining log, thanks for that.

Are you mining known god spots? or are you just running around at random places? if its random i dont think you should try the OA-107

My losses also seems to get smaller and smaller... i stil lose on every run but not as much as in the begining.

Gl

Hi Sircus,

good luck with minning. I personally decide to wait until this event ends. My last results was horrible and i think its because event.
Anyway i wish u to find nice hof soon to recover your losses.

HI!

nice to se a amped mining log, thanks for that.

Are you mining known god spots? or are you just running around at random places? if its random i dont think you should try the OA-107

My losses also seems to get smaller and smaller... i stil lose on every run but not as much as in the begining.

Gl

Your welcome :). Yes I think Im mining good spots where I can find Narc 140% and Niks 160%. Got 3 spots that Im going to atm.

First one consists of Narc, Iron, Lyst where I mainly get narc hits, then iron, then lyst.
Second one consists of Megan, Niks, Duru where I mainly get megan hits, then niks, last duru.
Third one is Narc, Zink where I mainly get narc hits.
When I run from my second to third spot I drop some bombs in between, there is a very small spawn area of different ores that seem to change every time I pass it rofl.

I have tried random mining with OA-107, never seen such horrible results, so totally with you there.

Which of above spots would you go for with an OA-107?

Hi Sircus,

good luck with minning. I personally decide to wait until this event ends. My last results was horrible and i think its because event.
Anyway i wish u to find nice hof soon to recover your losses.

Yes, it might be that I get worse return during the event, we will soon know since its almost over. I do however think that the increased MU you get on the ores compensate abit due to more players being active. Im sure its dynamic and asymmetric and the hof will come sooner or later. :)

Ty both for your questions and feedback

Last edited:
im always going for the place with best markup ores but recently narc has been good for me...

do you find more narc then niks?

Yes atleast in tt value I get more narc.I tried some other niks areas but couldnt get this high tt value on average run as I do here.

Just checked the entropia tracker abit for narc and niks. There is about 1 niks global per hour with one global higher then 100 ped during 24 hours.
I assume that those who go for niks go amped so niks aint good at spawning high tt spawns.

Narc is much better with constant globals higher then 100 ped so I conclude myself that there is a higher chance striking a nice hof on narc then on niks

Yes atleast in tt value I get more narc.I tried some other niks areas but couldnt get this high tt value on average run as I do here.

Just checked the entropia tracker abit for narc and niks. There is about 1 niks global per hour with one global higher then 100 ped during 24 hours.
I assume that those who go for niks go amped so niks aint good at spawning high tt spawns.

Narc is much better with constant globals higher then 100 ped so I conclude myself that there is a higher chance striking a nice hof on narc then on niks

correct thinking :)

Run 5

Erdo 16 ped
Belk 10 ped
Blaus 14,5 ped
Narc 91 ped
Igni 4 ped
Iron 411 ped

Totall tt ore 546,5 ped
Ores with markup included 631,5 ped

This run: +271,5
Totall profit/loss -74

Personall notes: Finally found a naturall global. Here is the eyecandy

Still working on getting that capture global thingy screeny to work fyi.
Im abit optimistic that with the next run I will turn all numbers to green.
On a sidenote, these few last rounds I found some dung, fruits and stones. I dont count them as profit here. I sell them for some ME that I use sometimes and dont show in this log

u got it, grats :)

and cb5 rulezzzz

Ty :) I also reached lvl 10 prospect and unlocked the OA-107 at the end of the run

:yay: an amped mining blog , nice ty ... small tip though maybe you should try 102 or 103 amp's insted of the bigger ones, due to price and markup.;)

:yay: an amped mining blog , nice ty ... small tip though maybe you should try 102 or 103 amp's insted of the bigger ones, due to price and markup.;)

Hi, ty for dropping by and taking an interest :). Well imo the OA-104 is the cheapest amp compared to its effiency. I pay 119.7% for my 104´s, the 103´s go for 116%. For each run I pay a total of tt+46 ped for my 2 104 amps. All I need to do is specifically target ore that gives me eneugh MU to pay 46 ped each run. Then according to my theory that u will loot tt of amp in the long run Im just waiting to hit a bigger find. (Though I do write this with a cheat paper) Check earlier runs and compare tt value with MU value and you will see I made more then 46 ped in MU each run except my first one. As long as you can do this each run you are not over amped imo.

Run 6

Duru 65 ped
Niks 55 ped
Megan 1225 ped

Totall tt ore 1345 ped
Ores with markup included 1501 ped

This run: +1141
Totall profit/loss +1067

Personall notes: I guess I found a 250 ped ish find then the OA-104 boosted it up to 1.1k. Here is the eyecandy

Im glad I did turn this to a + so early on. Now I dont care so much about my bad runs. I did get this fairly early, like the middle of the first amp. Tried my best to bomb the rest:)laugh:) but wasnt so focused. Another cool thing I noticed was that I manged to pull upp 1.1k megan with the tt finder starting at 1.7 ped without breaking. Then refining those 6k stones was like refining 6k lyst so araound 0.5 ped decay on the refiner for 1.1k megan LOL.

Gratz man, In the beginning I was so worried that you're run out of ped to quickly. Now i'm very interested to see what the next 5 runs bring you.

Due to your big hof are you going to get shit for the next 5 runs or more hofs/globals?

I'm very interested in this thread. Good luck out there. dont quit on us.

Gratz man, In the beginning I was so worried that you're run out of ped to quickly. Now i'm very interested to see what the next 5 runs bring you.

Due to your big hof are you going to get shit for the next 5 runs or more hofs/globals?

I'm very interested in this thread. Good luck out there. dont quit on us.

Ty! Though dont be fooled by my OJ and cb5 :D.
My specualtion for the next 5 runs, hmm. It´s possible with the next run to still get really good results. This last round was the peak. Maybe a 300 ped global next round is possible from a 50 ped global. Then I belive it will slow down to look more like the other rounds.

GZ fo the nice megan find.
Hope you get a 3998 HOF on lyst soonish ... :yay:

Run 7

Zinc 160 ped
Dianum 17.5 ped
Cumb 75.5 ped
Gazz 16 ped
Duru 5 ped
Niks 14 ped
Narc 311 ped

Totall tt ore 599 ped
Ores with markup included 772 ped

This run: +412
Totall profit/loss +1479

Personall notes: Run started lucky with a nice zinc global. Later on I managed to find a real global this time narc. Eyecandy from beautiful Amathera

Cool that my prediction was right wish it worked like that every time. Now I can only hope that I wasnt right about 4 or more bad runs. Since this run was higher then average return there might be a small profit on the next run too. I really didnt like finding all that zinc since it gave me horrible flashbacks of pulling large q of lyst from the ground. Click, click, click, click, click, click
Didnt find any Megan on this run even though I checked the spawn again. (Wonder why :silly2:) There was some niks though that I gratefully brought back home.

Back