Info: Glitchs....

mycokerewards

Guardian
Society
Global Alliance
Johnny "Millionare" Smith
If you have seen glitches....

I am addicted to glitches, I mean really addicted to the cool ones.

Please list some awesome glitches that you have experienced or had and please state if it could be done with a certain method, or if it either is still possible, or if it's fixed (errrrr.....).

I will only update this starting post. Please check here before posting in regards to below posts.

Now, after reading the posts, you want an organized list of glitches, so here they are, from average to most awesome glitch, easier to understand (I hope), shorter than in posts:

colors=
black: as far as I know, this glitch still works and I have tried it out
blue: I haven't tried it yet, but poster(s) has said it exists; based off their information
green: under construction; "perfecting" it
red and italics: removed

\_________________________________________________/
ANYWHERE:
unpickable item/"free item" prank = stack multiple items on top of each other, try to pick one of them up for testing; enjoy :twocents:

sliding = press "sit"/"lay" down, then instantly afterwards press the button with "[auto]run"/"walk"; turn by holding RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON or pressing SPACE and move mouse around; stand up by pressing "stand up"; if you can't turn, stand up and do it again, right after sitting or laying down, hold down the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON and move the mouse left and right a couple times; if you can't even stand up (used to happen to me before), best suggestion: relog back on, try it again the next time you may think it would work; very useful in many other glitches ;practice, have fun :tp:

→ inside/under buildings = find a corner, slide (above glitch, you have to do it while sitting sliding) into it, some corners will bring you through the building; malls:

emote sliding = do the above glitch: sliding, press an emote; for zombie, use the "away [from keyboard]" : AFK emote (you slouch down, hanging your arms), walking has a better effect; note: some people may not be able to see the emote, but some like me can, just make sure you pressed the emote button hard enough if you can't see the animation; "scare"/surprise some people :thumbup:

EUDORIA (continent you start on):
TWIN PEAKS (from port atlantis, past fort troy, toward oil rig[pvp zone]; between fort troy and oil rig[pvp zone]):

eMINE BUILDING (says genesis star on it, visible from twin peaks tp)
:
under eMine I = go thru the only entrance, turn left, farthest corner toward the stable, turn a little to the right, start running against the wall (you should run at an angle "away" from the entrance wall, making you move slowly "up" the wall you're on; face more toward the wall, though), after going past the tree, soon you will "go" through the wall, keep running (if you stop, you'll just teleport back to the top), after you actually hit the ground below eMine, stop; explore :D
under eMine II = if you can't do the above method, try this; do sliding glitch (only while sliding) into the corner on the outer wall, if successful, you will "stick" into the wall or just simply go thru down to the bottom, if you "sticked", stand up, you should fall down to the bottom.

Last edited:
hmm the wall hanging bug....so cool....so missed :(

Its not longer possible but by picking up the wall sign at the same time as dropping an item on it would stick just the item to the wall without needing signs for everything.

Also stacking items an top of each other.Some of the coolest things in EU are no longer possible.There was a video getting around when i first started that had a whole dj desk with speakers and all made from regular everyday items(maybe someone else would know where to find it-the one where the spider crashed the party).Then there was the cage made from foul bones oh and the complete house that star built in the ocean along with some awesome sculptures just made with in game items.That was some seriously creative and cool stuff.Some of that is still possible but sadly most if it isnt.

Found a couple pics of what i mean...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]...

I`ll keep looking for more if i can.

Last edited:
Ya the wall hanging thing was very cool, I had to buy several display panels when that went away. Not just hanging on the wall either. You could put an item on top of a shelf or other object, picking up the shelf at the same time and have the item remain.

Did this with the pumpkins to have them in my apartment floating in mid air during Halloween. Wish I could still do that.

I also liked the bug where you could hide in the wall of the CND control room and no one could see you.

Sliding out windows at CND and dieing instantly because there is no air was fun. That one still works.

I took a video of this glitch on cnd. Dont know if still in the same place

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/125883-weird-glitch-club-neverdie.html

Cool, I have some pics of a place I could walk outside one of the domes and explore a short distance without dieing. That has ben fixed too.

Back in early 2006 MS9 had a bed in her apartment that you could lay on and dissapear. It was a really strange glitch - but I dont remember all the details of it. MS9 may remember.

oh and then theres the glitch to get on top of Service Centres.....How i do it is go into the centre ring area and sit against the wall but looks sideways so you're head is sticking into the wall then simply relog and you`ll be on top of the the SC.this works in a few other places too.

Then there is the inaccessible rooms in the Galleries in New Oxford that you can get to by walking into the walls in the stair case on the 2nd or 3rd floor and by staying in the wall you can walk around and fall through into the locked rooms(it can be tricky to get though)The other gallery on the left of the moose will let you onto the roof also by a similar method.Thanks go to Serica for helping to find this one.

Then there is my favourite little secret unmarked TP/portal (Grrrrr gets credit for finding this one whilst we were messing around one day) but I`m not telling on that one all I`ll say is that it takes you from a certain hangar to an estate at Nymph lake,you cant make the return trip though.

I hope this was in game and not IRL :laugh:

While a entlemen would never tell, but I don't think there were too many gentlemen at the party the night I saw the bed glitch :laugh:

MS9 had documented some really cool things at CND including some glitches and such. Many other members including me had some pictures of early day CND also on NDs forum.

I looked up the thread where MS9 did all the pictures from that party with the glitch in the bed. I did not see it listed there, but that thread has some great pictures of some old avatars. And fromthere you can look at the rest of MS9s picture stories, which includes the CND wall art.

http://www.realityport.com/forum/ms9s-storylines/711-mih-dance-contest-3-after-party.html

flying avatars.....

In one of someone's thread, I read about some flying glitch, in where eventually after doing something, they could fly up in the air and surprised some higher leveled people. And they said that the glitch doesn't work anymore. Errrr... Can someone please lighten me up about the levitation or something.

:yay:

A cool glitch that a friend showd me is when you slide into water your avatar starts swimming right, then you get out of water and you swim on land also lol :eek:.

Tho the sad part is that when you say smthing the avatar starts to walk again.

or the zombie walk. I am not sure if I was the first to doit but it goes like this.

You do the slide on your ass trick and then the away emote. You will not see it but everyone else will see you walking like a zombie.

make sure you are using the walking Extra slow trick first for a better effect

walk on water...

Here is one I am most likely will happen. If you know who Criss Angel is (if you don't, he is famous for 'levitating', in where he floats up irl and puts his arms in a T or a cross), this well remind you of him. It only works on water(Criss also walked on water, but thats another thing). You have to log out while on water, wait a minute, than log back on. You might be doing something that your posture tells you to do when not walking or swimming. But you should be standing up from your view. Once you go onto land, you walk; try swimming again, no success. I believe that you will appear with your arms out(remember Criss's levitation) floating on the water to other people, but I could be wrong. I've seen others in a T over water. I've haven't purely tested it, but try it.

Swimming underwater looks better from other people because the T just looks better.

In most games and virtual worlds, I believe you begin as a T right after your avatar is created(after creating the models, designers can easily move the body parts to his own intentions).

If it doesn't at first, try some alternatives:
- attempt to walk or just stay still right after logging in
- log on again
- wait more time between logging back on

:these might help, or maybe they won't

By the way, you can't jump.

It might work though; please feedback if it works.

:tp:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_____________________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

In one of someone's thread, I read about some flying glitch, in where eventually after doing something, they could fly up in the air and surprised some higher leveled people. And they said that the glitch doesn't work anymore. Errrr... Can someone please lighten me up about the levitation or something.

:yay:

Search EF for a McCormick video called "Rocket Abee."

It shows the levitation bug. I think it was just caused by repeatedly scanning a female avatar. I am pretty sure it didn't work on males.

slide on your butt/back...

or the zombie walk. I am not sure if I was the first to doit but it goes like this.

You do the slide on your ass trick and then the away emote. You will not see it but everyone else will see you walking like a zombie.

make sure you are using the walking Extra slow trick first for a better effect

edit: I won't update it here, I'll update it on my initial post

I have just discovered this by accident (meaning it still works), and actually was able to redo it again. So how do you slide your back side? Or better, while laying down. It works easiest if you put "stand up", "sit", and "lay down" commands as a hotkey. I prefer to use it, respectively, with "Delete", "End", and "Page Down". For autorun, which is R (Q runs, but you have to hold it), I also put it on "Home". I did this before I found the sliding trick.

Please note that is doesn't increase or hinder your movement across, up, or down the ground. It is just the normal running animation is replaced with the sitting or laying down animation. I'll try to see if something similar works on water.

Now with your hotkeys ready (you don't have to use my controls, but they are easy to remember and I use it for the method), press HOME to start running. You can press → and ← to turn. Press END or PG DN (page down), and [WHAT?] you stop moving. Obviously, you can't turn or move around. Stand up, which is DEL. Now, this will not always work if you do this method once; you have to repeat 'til perfecto....

Before I start explaining, please note that if you press two hotkeys almost one after another, you get some combination of their attributes.

The moment y'all been wantin' for: press DEL or PG DN (page down). Right after this, press HOME. But if successful, why don't you stop; why do you keep going? There is a reason why you don't wait a second, rather a tenth of a second, between key pressing.

"What the ****, did you ****ing see that ****ing guy ****ing slide on his ****ing ***.", one may say to another on EU. "Dude, how do you ****ing do that ****ing slide on your ****ing ***?" (please excuse the language, just wanted to make it more appropriate for some people). Anyways, I do believe others can see this glitch. With some characteristics from laying down and sitting, you still can't turn! [I can see someone with their brand new laptop playing EU: **** you, you ****ing keyboard! the ****ing arrowkeys don't ****ing work....] To turn, press DEL and you stop running and stand up.

Please do not go into the water (the ocean) because once you slide on in, you cannot turn (you are still "laying down" or "sitting" on EU main computers, but you appear to swim). If going across a river, you're fortunate, just as long as you don't push a button that would move you forward or back; you will stop. If not, you have to relog. You will continue swimming 'til you press forward or back, then you stop. Since you are still laying or sitting, you can't move again (read above texts in this post). Try to stand up, wait, you can't stand up in water. GL with that. Relogging always restarts your position as standing up. Read my previous post and you will understand why that other glitch works (the T over the water).

The zombie walk, nice, except if you dance or emote or away posture or other related stuff will lead to relogging afterwards. Dancing looks cool.

Last edited:
To clarify some stuff...

The zombie walk, nice, except if you dance or emote or away posture or other related stuff will lead to relogging afterwards. Dancing looks cool.

edit: updating this only on initial post; will do the same with following posts

To clarify this, you can do the away emote, which hangs your arms and head down. You can do other emotes, dances, and other stuff. But it is true you have to relog, unless there is a way to be able to stand up normally again.

Last edited:
Updates

updates for glitch thread, organized list of currently known glitches: easier to understand, eMine glitches coming soon

edit: updating this only on initial post; will do the same with following posts

To clarify this, you can do the away emote, which hangs your arms and head down. You can do other emotes, dances, and other stuff. But it is true you have to relog, unless there is a way to be able to stand up normally again.

You can stand up and stop the sliding and you don´t need to relog. Also you can turn and change direction while sliding.

this is how

- Get in 3d person view. Get in mouse action mode (when you can see the mouse arrow) using the <SPACEBAR>

- Assign a key to the sit down action

- Asign a key to the stand up action

- Then tap the sit down key and inmediately afterwards tap run (or walk). This has to be done almost at the same time as sitting down. NOT at the same time.

- The moment you sit down (don´t wait until you start sliding) hold down the left mouse key and move the mouse left and right a few times to "unlock" the ava, so you can turn afterwards while sliding. This one can be tricky. If you are not able to change your ava direction after sliding, stand up and try again.

- If you have done it right now you are sliding in your butt :wtg: and you can turn around anyway you want to go. From here you can use any posture like dances or "away". You won´t see it but others will.

- To stop just tap the stand up key.

- If you chat in the main window while doing the away or dance emotes you will stop and stand up. You can chat with people in your friend list using the PM window and it wont stop your sliding.

You can stand up and stop the sliding and you don´t need to relog. Also you can turn and change direction while sliding.

this is how

- Get in 3d person view. Get in mouse action mode (when you can see the mouse arrow) using the <SPACEBAR>

- Assign a key to the sit down action

- Asign a key to the stand up action

- Then tap the sit down key and inmediately afterwards tap run (or walk). This has to be done almost at the same time as sitting down. NOT at the same time.

- The moment you sit down (don´t wait until you start sliding) hold down the left mouse key and move the mouse left and right a few times to "unlock" the ava, so you can turn afterwards while sliding. This one can be tricky. If you are not able to change your ava direction after sliding, stand up and try again.

- If you have done it right now you are sliding in your butt :wtg: and you can turn around anyway you want to go. From here you can use any posture like dances or "away". You won´t see it but others will.

- To stop just tap the stand up key.

- If you chat in the main window while doing the away or dance emotes you will stop and stand up. You can chat with people in your friend list using the PM window and it wont stop your sliding.

It's okay if you haven't read the post before your post. I've updated it. Before, that what happened to me. Now, making me update and other stuff, the updated info's on my initial post (I edited it).

And plus, newbs can press F2 to get sit, stand, and lay down. R auto runs.

Used to "lock" without turning. Now, by doing the same as before, I can now turn.

I'll update with the extra info.

OoOoooo can I put this here ?!?!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6c4n_zsv80[/YOUTUBE]​

OMG that font was too small even with my glasses on. I have a wheel on my mouse scrolling is not a problem.

OMG that font was too small even with my glasses on. I have a wheel on my mouse scrolling is not a problem.

I'll change it then. edit : MAN, I can't do it on my laptop. Have to go on my desktop because my laptop can't do WYSIWYG, only on desktop. And my desktop is something with a problem right now. I'll try to fix the font by 16:00 Calypso time (bottom of page). Sry for inconvenience. I'll will add more eMine glitches then.

Last edited:
This bug was rather nice :thumbup: For those that may not know, at Crystal Palace, you cannot shoot through the trees and hit mobs with laser / BLP weapons. Rockets are OK, but when this happened to me explosive projectiles and the launchers did not exist yet. So... when I logged on to see no trees (and not walls either) I got a kick out of it.

Ya the wall hanging thing was very cool, I had to buy several display panels when that went away. Not just hanging on the wall either. You could put an item on top of a shelf or other object, picking up the shelf at the same time and have the item remain.

Did this with the pumpkins to have them in my apartment floating in mid air during Halloween. Wish I could still do that.

I also liked the bug where you could hide in the wall of the CND control room and no one could see you.

Sliding out windows at CND and dieing instantly because there is no air was fun. That one still works.

How did it happen, then? One day when you logged in, all your wall-decorations had fallen down? :p

Back