• Yes

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 68.0%
  • Other option please post

Votes: 16 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Yes your wrong. Before the sweat cap was removed you could get 1.6-1.8 and even up to 2.0 for sweat. Compare that with todays 0.5....

You are wrong too I think since the sweat cap was allot higher then anyone but the hardcore sweaters would get to. The thing that made the price to stay at 2.0-1.5 was that you only would get UP TO 6 sweat per pull instead of the 22 today that makes allot less sweat per player and hour.

Regarding Sweat prices, we must remember what sweat is for.

Sweat is used together with nexus to create mind essence. That good and all, but imagine paying +300% for ammonition for your gun? or to pay +300% for fapping.

A potent nerve blast chip, the most econimical weapon in game, if you asume that it is maxed and that you get your ME at 100%, however, when considering markup on ME, it is easy to calculate that anything higher than 185% is unrealistic, if people are expected to actually skill in the mindforce proffesions.
What this means is that if sweat prices rises, demand will fall, as it will be to expensive to do anything put the ocasional use of a tp or focus chip.

It is true that sweat prices has been high in the past and to this I cannot offer an explanation. The game was different then, what has changed since then, I don't know, but today noone will use a nerveblast, firestorm or heal chip if prices on ME reaches +300%, this mean low demand and huge supplys. And the ME price will reach +300% if sweat comes anywhere near 2.0.

Sure, if avery sweater stands together, the may be able to force this price. This would never work in reality, but even if, it would be extremely hard to sell.

So, like it or not. Sweatprice will never get above .6 ish again.

U should be able to sell sweat to TTs but for a very small price and if less sweat then sweat is more rare then the more rare sweat is the more it costs so its good for sweat sellers if u can sell sweat to TTs but bad for buyers because they most likely have to pay more and itll be harder to find sellers(low chance of that happening) but selling sweat to TTs would be a good idea if the number of players dropped) :bowdown:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE!

Maybe Sweat should be able to sell to TT for 1000000000 ped each, wow soon we all going to break world record of fastest become millionair game player !

then again who is paying for the sweat? Marco? I doubt even his bouns is that big :(

Maybe BUzz... hmm but he already spent all on CP ....

Selling sweat to the tt defeats the point of this game , or anything you sell to the tt other than ammo for that matter.

:locked: for Rule 3.5 - checks the dates guys ;)

Status
Back