Entropia Let It Rock: Promo trailer 09

Wixe

Dominant
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
Filip Wixe Lehnert
Entropia Let It Rock: Promo Trailer 09

Hi,

We are glad that we can present you with friend of mine - maxxim our entry. I hope you enjoy it since it shows the real face of EU.

Link (to watch in high quality please download Microsoft Silverlight 2.0 or download/see the best via WMP here)
GameTrailers.com link

now on facebook
(to watch click on the img)

now available on vimeo

An awesome THX belongs to:

Adel |M2S|
Akon |Freelancer|
BlueBoy |THOLAL|
Buzz |PE|
Chico |CSc.|
Dark Assault |unknown|
DiXe |CSc.|
EL |CSc.|
Eps |BAHQ|
ETOPIA |Warants|
FoxyPilot |NBK E|
Freyr |=NotA=|
Gordon |CSm.|
groggen |ViaD|
gunzy |BAHQ|
Hulk |DD|
Karlos |CSc.|
Kimmi |BAHQ|
Marmac |DK|
Mia87 |The NBK|
MOST WANTED |DD|
Nebu |GD|
Nimstal |unknown|
Okop |ViaD|
Petrus PM |DJ|
Simon |Entropia Guides|
SirAttack |cK|
Slate |GD|
Speschl |RTR|
Star |M2S|
TJ |CSc.|
trance |GoL|
Vodka |DD eX|
WhiteStar |BA Evo|
Xavier MK-47 |Freelancer|
Zippo |SoF|​

BannerEF_869388.jpg

Last edited:
more info will be uploaded later...

I hate to be a shit head. But this is supposed ot be posted on youtube bud.

MOST WANTED |M2S|

and he is no m2s'er. :p | He's currently in DD, he changes alot. like changing socks

..but i liked it

Last edited:
mrchips: We were told that we may upload the video somewhere else.
MRmP: oh... so we must wait for Wixe till he wakes up... he fix it
//Edit:
mrchips: mmm... if this option doesn't exist... that would be a problem :(
MRmP: :))))))

Last edited:
Then thats great news. I just felt real bad for you for a few mins then.

I don't know from what country MA is looking, but this was posted here at 01:50 in swedish time.

Which is 0:50 MA time. At the 15th.

Entries were supposed to be posted latest at the 14th...

I don't know from what country MA is looking, but this was posted here at 01:50 in swedish time.

No mention of timezone, so I guess they have to accept things posted during 15th to, at least the first half:D

Nice movie Wixe. I loved the scene of the three ava's walking towards the camera, had a real reservoir dogs feel to it. Had to laugh at the booty shots :)

Heh, looks like someone is scared of competition :)

Eeeeenywaaays...

I'm one of those three awesome fellas at the start :yay:

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition
03 Dec 2008

MindArk PE AB have licensed the Mega Hit "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne to herald the next generation virtual world experience as Entropia Universe crosses over to the CryENGINE®2's cinematic graphics engine in 2009.

Submissions should be posted on Youtube before the competition closing date on Saturday Feb 14th 2009. The name of the entries should be "Entropia Let it Rock:" followed by your own title.

Nice video tho :)

Well this thread was posted on early 15th Feb, it doesn't mean that we provided it to MA that time ;)...

4 All: Thanks for comments, the first post updated...

MOST WANTED |M2S|

and he is no m2s'er. :p | He's currently in DD, he changes alot. like changing socks

..but i liked it

Yea, thanks lol, it seems we got a new Colonel Bowles ingame :D.

4 All: And I wish we all video creators could get a bobby prize - ML35 would do it for our efforts :cool:.

Heh, looks like someone is scared of competition :)

Nice assumption. Thanks... -_-

I was just saying what I read in the rules. They usually compare stuff in MA time so I suspected them to do that with this one too.

If the mail was posted to MA before the 15th, then good.

But if MA start accepting contributions after the 14th, it would be unfair to everyone else who could have used that extra time as well to finetune stuff.

That is why I said so. So that noone would get suprised if MA disqualified it for being sent in too late.

But if they mailed MA about it earlier than the 15th and the video was open to the public I see no problem.

Except that MA said it had to be on youtube... I would rather have sent them my video on a DVD in High-res or put it on an FTP server or something if I knew other methods than youtube were allowed...

So... because of this I will look at this particular contribution with a lot of suspicion... :grumble:

now available on vimeo

Last edited:
Everyone, take a look at this one :silly2:

Damn this video is awsome! :) Nice work :yay:

We were trying to show the real face of Entropia, no more special effects, no more animation, you know. The answer on question What the term "promo" really mean? could be diferent. And our video is how we took it. It presents our answer.

now on facebook

I thought i just wish GOOD LUCK to everyone who´s video i give a chance to win :wtg:

PS: REALLY nice start! Movie Like! Next time MA should ask us what Promo Song they should use :laugh:

great vid :)

loved the booty-shaking :wtg:

Nice assumption. Thanks... -_-

I was just saying what I read in the rules. They usually compare stuff in MA time so I suspected them to do that with this one too.

If the mail was posted to MA before the 15th, then good.

But if MA start accepting contributions after the 14th, it would be unfair to everyone else who could have used that extra time as well to finetune stuff.

That is why I said so. So that noone would get suprised if MA disqualified it for being sent in too late.

But if they mailed MA about it earlier than the 15th and the video was open to the public I see no problem.

Except that MA said it had to be on youtube... I would rather have sent them my video on a DVD in High-res or put it on an FTP server or something if I knew other methods than youtube were allowed...

So... because of this I will look at this particular contribution with a lot of suspicion... :grumble:

This is exactly what I thought. Complaining about MA's 'mistakes?' Really? You should have got the video uploaded before the deadline. Problems with youtube? Should have thought of setbacks. Its a great video I admit, but it would be unfair to let it in the competition when it doesn't adhere to rules...
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Wow you make the game look really cool without somehow seeming to try too hard either!

nice work!!!

Wistrel

I'm gonna chime in here and say that this vid is fuckin' awesome. Well done guys - shame about the youtube thing though.

This is exactly what I thought. Complaining about MA's 'mistakes?' Really? You should have got the video uploaded before the deadline. Problems with youtube? Should have thought of setbacks. Its a great video I admit, but it would be unfair to let it in the competition when it doesn't adhere to rules...
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

No, no I don't complain anymore. There was some kind of misunderstanding. And yes we experienced YouTube problems but we thought of them 2 weeks before deadline and both video and link was provided to MA before deadline :rolleyes:.

Thanks for positive comments :cool:...

Here goes our consolation prize!

4-18th position => Martial set (L)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back