Pirate Vs. Ghenu

Mr.Pirate

Provider
Society
Firestorm Templars
Mike Pirate Vic
Hi,
Im Mike Pirate Vic , im a trader

For years the ore/enmatt market has been Dominated by Ghenu Lebanner, he need some competition, a.k.a ME

From now on, i will give Ghenu's rates or more.

For this i will need the help of miners, crafters and investors.

Miners

Sell me your ores
I will also be selling cheap mining amps (medium - high end)

Crafters

I am looking for buyers for all the ores/enmatts i stock up, also looking for buyers for other stuff. pm me and we can discuss prices

trade.jpg
chart_2_805344.jpg

chart_3.jpg
[/CENTER]

Investors

An enterprise like this requires a pretty huge capitol, i am looking for investors
A dividend of 2.5% will be given every week to investors.
3% if the investment is over 2k peds
To withdraw investment 1 week prior notice is required.
Also, rate of intrest is subject to change with market trends, but a week's prior notice will be given

A limit of 12k ped total ped investment will be taken from now on...

All investments are based on trust, if i could give u collateral, i would have peds myself and no need for investors lol
chart_4_203005.jpg

Background
Im a 16 yr old guy from India, my parents dont let me deposit and i dont think they will let me withdraw a shitload of stolen peds either...
so ur peds are safe with me

Intrested crafters and investors pls pm me!

I will be posting details of sales every day by the end of this week

Comments, suggestions, and help will be appreciated

Thank U!

Last edited:
nice ambition i am subscribing good luck

Go for it.
Competition is good in a free market.

A dividend of 2.5% will be given every week to investors. 3% if the investment is over 2k peds

3300 ped coming up :)
So 99 ped interest per week?

you will bancrupt with such interest rates. Even 1% per month is a lot.

you will bancrupt with such interest rates. Even 1% per month is a lot.

its trading, profits are a lot when there is a good cycle for stuff :wtg:

so if ur good enough profits are:tp:

So how long have you been doing this project? Also those investors you have, have they been paid. Whats your long term plans for this project and are you going to show your sales and stock regularly. Just after some info as I may invest in if its planned well and works.

So how long have you been doing this project? Also those investors you have, have they been paid. Whats your long term plans for this project and are you going to show your sales and stock regularly. Just after some info as I may invest in if its planned well and works.

been doing it for around 2 months now..
i will be showing total sales, i really cant manage to show stocks of each material i have since i try to cycle them as soon as possible instead of collecting large stacks. I keep em till i have like a 200-300 ped stack and then sell it to a crafter or as a last resort the auction.

its been working for the last two months :)

but to make it better i would need a good number of miners coming and lots of crafters to supply.

It does look a bit like a Ponzi scheme. Not saing you are a scammer, just that people should be carefull ;).

It does look a bit like a Ponzi scheme. Not saing you are a scammer, just that people should be carefull ;).

understandable... maybe u could start small and then maybe increase

or u could talk to the present investors

understandable... maybe u could start small and then maybe increase

or u could talk to the present investors

The idea behind a Ponzi scheme is to build trust and pull the plug when the investments are at max. An investor will never know until he is actually scammed, no matter how trustworthy the person seems.

A factor people should consider is market saturation. There is not an unlimited amount of money to be made, so a higher capital does not automatically means a higher profit. That means it will be impossible for you to pay your investors when the capital from investors is too high.

Do you offer some markup for oils and paints? Or just buy those low markup for tt price like Ghenu? Cos you know, there is a trade terminal for that, which I`d rather use to get some markup on them, the next time I loot some more.

2.5% return is more than possible given hard work and enough time online to watch the markets. Trading maybe boring, but it is very profitable!!!!

Having said that, until MA introduces some way whereby funds are in some way protected in investments like this, then there is always risk. I guess it all comes down to whether you can trust this guy?

;)

2.5% return is more than possible given hard work and enough time online to watch the markets. Trading maybe boring, but it is very profitable!!!!

Having said that, until MA introduces some way whereby funds are in some way protected in investments like this, then there is always risk. I guess it all comes down to whether you can trust this guy?

;)

This is the thing I was getting at. I hope you a lot of luck with this and I'm all up to invest but I need figures that can be proved first.

Investments are always a risk. In game or RL. But in both other investors thoughts and company figures are needed.

I wont leave my standard buyer after like 2 years just for a few pecs. ;p

Maybe he should know you might do it. Some healthy competition could only do good.

The thing is, this was interesting when there were like 10 ppl in Twin, all offering different % and you actually had to ask each one about it, as the % were all different, from very low to very high. Like each day you had another buyer.

Now there is Ghenu and long lines of people. ;)

"Pirate vs. Ghenu", as "funny" as it sounds, wouldnt make me change. But gl to him.

Im a 16 yr old guy from India, my parents dont let me deposit and i dont think they will let me withdraw a shitload of stolen peds either...
so ur peds are safe with me

You do not know how often this was tried already, do you ?
(Give me your peds Ill make the business, trust me)

Just change the bank account details to an older friend of yours. If you can trust him, that is. ;p

Last edited:
The idea behind a Ponzi scheme is to build trust and pull the plug when the investments are at max. An investor will never know until he is actually scammed, no matter how trustworthy the person seems.

A factor people should consider is market saturation. There is not an unlimited amount of money to be made, so a higher capital does not automatically means a higher profit. That means it will be impossible for you to pay your investors when the capital from investors is too high.

I did mention a limit of 12k peds of investments i will be taking this time around,
i dont take peds unless im sure of using them to their fullest potential ;)
and since Sircus took 3.3k there is 8.7k left now

As for the Ponzi scheme, nothing i say here will make u trust me, u will have to find out by maying talking to other investors, some ppl, or i dont know lol
i do understand its a bad world we live in now :(

Do you offer some markup for oils and paints? Or just buy those low markup for tt price like Ghenu? Cos you know, there is a trade terminal for that, which I`d rather use to get some markup on them, the next time I loot some more.

i am looking for buyers in paints etc,
till i get a buyer i will not buy cause i cant afford to have peds getting stacked up like that...
i run a tight schedule with the intrest i pay :silly2:

But as soon as i get a buyer (with some decent rates) i will start buying and give the best rates i can

Investments are always a risk. In game or RL. But in both other investors thoughts and company figures are needed.

I guarantee ur peds are safe with me, and will pay u intrest...
but in today's world that does not mean anything

So, u might have to ask around about my rep, etc etc

i dont think there is anything i can say here that will make ppl trust me

I wont leave my standard buyer after like 2 years just for a few pecs. ;p

i cannot make ppl change, i have respect for ghenu, he has a really good reputation in EU, but wouldnt a bit of competition be fair?

Pirate, word of advice m8. Dont bite off more than you can chew.

That being said I respect your ambition, I actually run a system very similar to this myself for my soc m8s, and have done this for the past 4 months.

Couple things you should be wary of, The more money you have the smaller the % of profit gets.

Your 16 m8, and you wanna have some fun in RL don't you? Cause if that is the case, a guaranteed 1% quota payout for your investors is gonna be enough work to impact your RL. Not to mention up to 3%.

The biggest hurdle you have in competing with Ghenu, aren't his rates, its loyalty m8, and it takes time to build loyalty, during the time you are building loyalty, you will be paying out the majority of your profits to investors.

What ever you do m8, good luck to you.

Pirate, word of advice m8. Dont bite off more than you can chew.

That being said I respect your ambition, I actually run a system very similar to this myself for my soc m8s, and have done this for the past 4 months.

Couple things you should be wary of, The more money you have the smaller the % of profit gets.

Your 16 m8, and you wanna have some fun in RL don't you? Cause if that is the case, a guaranteed 1% quota payout for your investors is gonna be enough work to impact your RL. Not to mention up to 3%.

The biggest hurdle you have in competing with Ghenu, aren't his rates, its loyalty m8, and it takes time to build loyalty, during the time you are building loyalty, you will be paying out the majority of your profits to investors.

What ever you do m8, good luck to you.

hey mecullus
thx for u advice, i did notice my profits have fallen with rise in capitol BUT im kinda free these few months with nothing to do much in RL too, so i might as well try beating ghenu, even if it all fails i have a stack of peds in my storage (profit got so far) to supplement the intrest

yea i do know its loyalty ghenu has, but i have a few big miners who are coming to me nowadays, not to mention some traders, so i pretty much cycle my peds quick ;)

anyways thx again ang GL to u

Well I was worried to trust pirate also, so I started small with just 200PED then moved it up to 500PED. He seems ambitious which is good, but his return a week isn't hard to get if you have buyers....

Im a small trader myself, and with each 1PED I spend I get at least 1% back if market prices dont drop madly. You get 1% back pretty easily, and if you can flip that 1PED more and more then that 1PED gets 1% compounding and all you need to do is flip it 2-3 times a week and the rest is profit.

Ill admit I think his % is high and I would even take less if needed, but he said hes happy with paying me the rate he said and because I got other shit in my life going on my PED's are sitting around doing nothing... so I might aswell give it to someone else to do something. I do very little trading these days as I use to and normally just stick with private buyers I have to make sure their needs are taken care of.

I say GL to pirate, and its true what people say, sometimes its not about rates.... its about rep... and Ghenu doesn't have the best rates, but he gets a lineup always.

Just wanted to say, in the mather of trust.. That i completly trust Pirate, if i had the money i would invest myself. He's hard working and bright.. :wtg: Cant go wrong with that! :)

So good luck Pirate, i know you will be rocking this in the future as well!

Back