set up weekly entropia poker again?

• YES!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • i say no becuse i dont play poker

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
As 711 has already explained, the posting of links to other game sites such as poker sites is against forum rules.

The thread is already pushing the Rule 3.7 - Discussion of other games rule but as its a nice idea some of the community might be interested in we'll let that one go.

But posting the links is a no. If it reappears again, thread will be deleted. And to everyone else, let's end the discussion of the merits of various poker sites, this isn't the place.

I suggest you collect a list of people who are interested on this thread, and then PM them the details required.

...would have been kinda kewl 2 b able to play texas hold em w/ efd´s here on EF...but perhaps to diff. to implement? :scratch2: Would have been fun though! :)

:)

would be very fun yes

poker

hi i have signed up :yay:.. and to u guys who wanted to join just give me a pm becuse for some rules here on froum. or if u know where to go for sign up u can do that.. info and password for the tournement is still here :)

so good luck all :) :wtg:

poker

oki i see one more have registred on the tourny :yay: bo_boca_casp so who are u?

my alias is remio and thats (angelhenx) in game :D

will be great fun :yay::yay:

All in

So who am I ?

Well Im "Bo BoCa Casper" ingame and @the pokersite.
IRL I would be a Norwegian called - Knut

- Bring on the flop sir.

...would have been kinda kewl 2 b able to play texas hold em w/ efd´s here on EF...but perhaps to diff. to implement? :scratch2: Would have been fun though! :)

Yeah, that'd be fun, but I'd guess it'd be quite a huge job for 711 to implement and at the end of the day EF is about the Entropia community as a whole and EFD poker would only interest a small part of the community.

So who am I ?

Well Im "Bo BoCa Casper" ingame and @the pokersite.
IRL I would be a Norwegian called - Knut

- Bring on the flop sir.

aha nice to see a norwegian. iam from norway too.. gl boca :wtg:

yeah bring on the flop :wtg:

8 hour to the tourny start :D bump:yay:

=)

oki 4 hour to the tournement start! pm me if u want to join the fun :):wtg:

3 players so far it looks like it will be many free money

3 players so far it looks like it will be many free money

a few more signing soon :wtg: hurry up guys, pm me if u need more info guys and girls ;)

=)

2hours before register close!:wtg: bump :yay:

No US players allowed on the site. :rolleyes:

There... Im registered :)

Yeah, that'd be fun, but I'd guess it'd be quite a huge job for 711 to implement and at the end of the day EF is about the Entropia community as a whole and EFD poker would only interest a small part of the community.

...ur prolly right Jimmy B, sumtin tells me mr 711 has already considered it...and abandoned the idea, might give the man more headache then it´s worthwhile... :rolleyes:

...then again might just be a feature that attracts a whole new playerbase (not just the "few" of us excisting members) into the wonderful universe known as entropia, with one common interest i.e. poker...and they are...by far...a greater number then the ef community will ever be... ;)

...just a weekly/monthly ef tournament w/ efd's would have been aces! :thumbup:

regards!

//jim

P.s. Sry for hijacking ur thread TheOne! :(

Someone PM me on what site is being held plz.

Edit: PM received, ty :)

Sorry, but not gonna register and deposit there cause there's only like 4 ppl subscribed atm.
Next time do it on Stars and i bet it will be a big success (US players can join too then)

Right now its crazy not to join 250$ pot spilt on 5 players and it looks like top5 will be payed :O

yeah sick but now we are 6 players

We will have some handcommeting live here?

=)

now 8 players .. 30 min before tournement start hurry up :)

and its on place state who is who :p

ME putaxutaLove

Skamnorth, if that wasnt obvious enough? :)

Damn you Bo for stealing my straight!! :D

Im in but what do i need to do to play?

awww shit im late :(

Status
Back