Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
I got great cards but rarely great flops to go with it, lol :D

Ill get you next time!

=)

damn kicker what should i do.. i come strong back next time like skam do :cool:

im in next wensday, but can you send out pms to remind people?

its hard to keep track of the time when on cloud 9

im in next wensday, but can you send out pms to remind people?

its hard to keep track of the time when on cloud 9

yeah i can do that. i see here on thread who want to join the tourny. i send pm to them. to other who dont want to join i dont send ;)

out as #3
collected sweet $52.8 will also type it more entropia user friendly

Vodka killed a creature (entropia turny) and found resorces worth 528 ped and is recorded in the hall of fame

=)

lol nice guys :D grats to the winner.. i end up on #11 becuse my kicker!:handgun: see u inn pvp zone hehehe :p just kidding

gg all

gg cheers :) The good cards came for me at the best time.

More people next time hopefully.

Vodka killed a creature (entropia turny) and found resorces worth 528 ped and is recorded in the hall of fame

lol :D

=)

to people who want to join next time and dont know where to go. feel free to pm me:cool:

Damn I missed this :(

Grats on your win Jimmy B. :yay:

Someone PM the link of where this takes place before next week and I may have a go.

Damn I missed this :(

Grats on your win Jimmy B. :yay:

Someone PM the link of where this takes place before next week and I may have a go.

oki i have sent it :wtg:

=)

hiya do all the same persons join tourny to wednesday? and who is new to join?

write on the post *iam in* or something.. and u get ur pm from me :)

i am in send me the site

dont forget poker on wendsday!

im out, its lame you gotta give your card, maybe we should just do partypoker? its free atleast

im out, its lame you gotta give your card, maybe we should just do partypoker? its free atleast

Like i said before, move it to pokerstars so everyone can play (also US players)
It's also easy to transfer $$$ there so ppl could give friends some cash in exchange of ped so everyone can play.

'

Like i said before, move it to pokerstars so everyone can play (also US players)
It's also easy to transfer $$$ there so ppl could give friends some cash in exchange of ped so everyone can play.

hello, iam sorry for that US players cant play on betway but its just for some states. thats becuse for in some states, is poker not alowed.. but its that the deposit system? or u cant register? becuse u dont have to deposit with visa..
its a new deposit system there to now call entropay, or u can use netteller paysafecard, or other..

and the tourny will still be hold on betway. like i sayd before we get 200usd more inn prizepool that betway add into the pot. and thats great for us. so we have some nice prizepools. ;)

hope u fix it on a otherway..

Good Luck!

poker

btw soon tourny now so post that u will join and i give u a pm so u know where to go :wtg:

btw soon tourny now so post that u will join and i give u a pm so u know where to go :wtg:

not sure if I can make it on wed mate, but would like to know where to go in case! ;)

not sure if I can make it on wed mate, but would like to know where to go in case! ;)

oki i have sendt u info about where, then u know where to go next wednesday. if u cant make it this wednesday ;) but hope to see u on the table :wtg::wtg:

still wanna know if someone was able to widthdraw money he won.

when u prove me might bring some ppl in.

If u have a way to pay in ped and get paid in ped that would make sense too.

hiya if u ask the winners u can see that its possible to withdraw the winning. why pay for poker and win if u cant withdraw it :p

but no u cant pay with peds. u pay with usd and u get payd with usd. but ur winning u can take out and buy peds here in entropia :)
and if u see the list u can see the winners :) gl :wtg:

Betway is very big site (Tv commersials and in leading newspapers) and is part of a leading network (microgaming) to simply steal money is the most idiotic since they invest millions in advertising and a steal on just 1 dollar can give site so bad rep they have to close it. And that is fairly unesserary since they make LOADS of money already

I have withdrawn money from this network in the past.

As discussed earlier, this isn't a thread to discuss the merits of various poker sites. If you (anyone) have a suggestion, please PM it to the thread starter rather than posting here.

poker

Okay only 1 day to go guys so be ready for the Entropia poker tourney so just pm me or put a post here that u will join and u will get info from me where to join :wtg:

Last edited:
poker

hiya 5 hours to the poker tourny start and u can start register now :)

but its will not be added 200usd into the pot this time, becuse betway told me they want to see if i can make 20 people+ then they can start give us 200added to the prizepool each wednesday..

so this is the day to show them that we can be 20 + so just pm me if u dont know where u go and register ;)

Good Luck!

ReVeNgE !!!!!!

ok, I'm all hyped and ready for my BIG comeback.

Better watch out, here I come............................

Status
Back