Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
revange

ohh yeah i need revange to! hell no i gonna go out on #11 this time :p

so guys go sign up to the tourny 4 hour left to the tourny start! :yay:

poker

oki just alittle more then 2 hours to the tourny start. hurry register or pm me if u need more info :wtg:

IM GONA EAT ALLO YOUR MONEY GUYS!!!

BTW SINCE I COULDNT CHANGE MY NICK NAME (I OPENED AN ACCOUNT SEVERAL YEARS AGO ON bw, MY POKER NAME WILL BE GHISMOLAZZO

hy

and my is sundis1111 gl all :yay:

you will se my when i winn :p

will the 200 dollars be added?

you will se my when i winn :p

will the 200 dollars be added?

sorry not to day.. betway will see i can make 20+ players play. and if it does to day, they will add 200usd to the entropia poker tournement everytime. so i hope we will be 20 today.. would be great then they add extra money to the tourny every week :yay:

btw iam AngelHenx in game and remio at the poker table

good luck!

poker

okay 30 min to the start! hurry register so we be 20 this time.. now we are 13 registred. 7 more and it will be nice prizepools the next weeks :wtg:

does anybody use voice programs during this poker event?
skype, msn?

poker

i dont think so and hope not.. we use chat in the poker room to talk..

oki 10 min to go muahahahaha:yay:

my ultra aggressive play mode didnt work, already out :)))

Bah. My new CC refused to work in any online transactions so couldnt make it this week.

Ill be there next week tho i promise. For now ill just come and Rail !

Iam hanging on barely :p just hope i beat henx :p

yay

oki #2 for me.. that was a tough fight :p

oki #2 for me.. that was a tough fight :p

Was a damn good fight :p

Thanks for an awesome game - To bad there wasn't 200dollars added hehe

Was a damn good fight :p

Thanks for an awesome game - To bad there wasn't 200dollars added hehe

hehe yes. i hope i can fix the 200added next week. i will know that next week ;):wtg:

hehe yes. i hope i can fix the 200added next week. i will know that next week ;):wtg:

Will be there for sure - We have had talks about entropia turneys for years - Alot of great players in entropia :)

Will be there for sure - We have had talks about entropia turneys for years - Alot of great players in entropia :)
hehe yeah i can see that now many good players here in eu.

what was the name on he that get #6?

I came 5th this time, at least Ive advanced a little.. :)

I came 5th this time, at least Ive advanced a little.. :)

yeah gg skam :yay: hope i can fix the 200 added next time. would be great :cool:

gg all, shame to bubble out in 4th after recovering from 245 chips at the start, but fun game. Take it waheed won?

gg all, shame to bubble out in 4th after recovering from 245 chips at the start, but fun game. Take it waheed won?

Yeah I won after a long hard headsup :)

pk poker battle :)

11th March: special tourny this week! it will be 10+1 to join like before. but this will be Entropia poker pk battle. we will have 5 usd on the head and the other 5 usd go to the prizepool. So each player you (PK) you win 5 usd :wtg::sniper:

Eeeek I smell all-in's! :eek:

lol, could be fun. We'll probably be at heads-up by 25/50 :D

I have taken the liberty to contact my account rep at PokerStars to hear if they would offer something similar - Don't want to make it a competing turney, but would like to see some of the American players in our turneys as well...

So what I had in mind was to do it on another day, then both turnaments could be posible and we would see some Americans as well, also there it's posible to transfer dollars to other ppl on PokerStars, so I believe we might see a few more ppl that way :)

I have taken the liberty to contact my account rep at PokerStars to hear if they would offer something similar - Don't want to make it a competing turney, but would like to see some of the American players in our turneys as well...

So what I had in mind was to do it on another day, then both turnaments could be posible and we would see some Americans as well, also there it's posible to transfer dollars to other ppl on PokerStars, so I believe we might see a few more ppl that way :)

hello. okey i have try pokerstars yesterday becuse people say to my its a better place, but i didnt like it. i dont like the grapich on the site its so old school and so slow... but if u want to make a poker site for the american people, and its on another day on the week sounds cool. but becuse american people cant play on this site is becuse in some state of america is not poker alowed, but that dont meens all americans. but to you that cant play on this site. is it ur ip or is it the deposit system, becuse betway use netteller to and paysafecard entropay and all that.. but i hope i see u on the table next time on our pk poker tourny :)

Good Luck! =)

Status
Back