Modified Starkov AS-117 FACT !!!

Status
francine said:
Well if you believe Marco then you believe in Santa Claus :laugh:

Its not about believe. Its about collecting as many facts as possible and then make an oppinion that makes most sense. And your claim doesn't. What this has to do with santa Claus, I have no clue ;)

Almost everyone said:
Well if you believe francine then you believe in Santa Claus :laugh:

I belive alot more in Marco than francine atleast :rofl:

Witte said:
Its not about believe. Its about collecting as many facts as possible and then make an oppinion that makes most sense. And your claim doesn't. What this has to do with santa Claus, I have no clue ;)

But are the words of Marco|MindArk enough exact to regard them as facts?
I only took a popular theory which is global lootpool or personal lootpool and pointed that improvedMK2 is absolutely better than mod as-117 regarding these theorys ok .Here is my mistake,its that i havenot placed this in this lootpool context.

Multi-question case

Case ??312 History

2006-01-06 Andrei Andone:

? ?

? ?

There is a myth that all decay repairs do not go back into the economy but are direct MA income. I doubt this is true since melee weapons do not use ammo and repairing them allows the player to obtain loot. Can you please state that not ALL repair costs are used for the system maintenance?

thank you,

mrproper

2006-01-07 MindArk Support:

Hello.

? ?

3: MA Makes money from repairs, this is all we can say.

Personal rant:

All player PED input into the system is taxed, or better said, output is taxed. All input (ammo, decay repairs, auction fees, estate fees, TT feeding, crafting resources) goes into the "magical loot pool", and comes out at a smaller percent as loot, minerals, crafted items. The missing percent is kept for the system maintenance.

Think of it as a LA tax. You hunt, get loot, or mine and get minerals and you do not see the tax, but the owner does.

Also, considering market prices and the general skill of the players, alot of resources are wasted by selling to the TT, missing shots, armor decay, weapon decay, missing hits, overkill, loosing half beaten mobs, dying while killing mobs, fapping, mob health restoring and others.

IF the "missing due to bad skills and gameplay" / "MA tax on input" is higher than 1, YOU can actually play almost perfect and obtain more resources out of the system as others do. Being said so, please comment on any addition to this document, I understand some economical workings, I am a programmer and this is more than logic to me.

You might also consider that skill value is small from the system tt value, wich means that the prices that are out there actually stand as a mid-point between what the system values skills and what they might cost you to get them. Some skills need about 800-1000 PED to reach the same ammount as found on a skill chip.

francine said:
Well if you believe Marco then you believe in Santa Claus :laugh:

I do, he is a member of my soc.. oh wait.. thats satanclause :scratch:

francine said:
But are the words of Marco|MindArk enough exact to regard them as facts?
I only took a popular theory which is global lootpool or personal lootpool and pointed that improvedMK2 is absolutely better than mod as-117 regarding these theorys ok .Here is my mistake,its that i havenot placed this in this lootpool context.

Your mistake was that you presented it as fact. But as you are saying now its just a theory. Ofcouse the things marco sais sould are not holy. But it is the most relyable source we have, whether you like it or not. Additional to that, I don't see any reason why marco would be lying. He openly sais MA makes profit on ceratain things. He just doens't make clear on what things exactly.

But that is ofcourse very logical. If we knew that, we could all adjust our playstyle to that, and MA would'nt have income anymore. As result of that they need to change the way they generate income. So then we are back at the start again.

To get back on the subject:From persenal experience, I found it doesnt matter how much decay your weapon has. All that matter is the DMG/PEC. As result of that, my oppinion is that you can compare ANY weapon from ANY category you like.

only dmg/pec?

you have efficiency(dmg/pec), damage, range and rate of fire. If you want all of this in one place...

Nicole said:
I don’t mean to steal your thread but this is an good time to see something.

I was told there are only 3 mod 117 in the whole game.

I know mallo women has one.

I sold my old one to silver fox , think he sold it to some one else

your mod 117 is that the 3 rd one? Or did you buy it from silver fox?

I bought mine from auction a while back. Dont remember who sold it though :(

Andor Gunz Master?
I remember him long time ago putting this weapons several times at auction for 35k peds .

Nicole said:
I don’t mean to steal your thread but this is an good time to see something.

I was told there are only 3 mod 117 in the whole game.

I know mallo women has one.

I sold my old one to silver fox , think he sold it to some one else

your mod 117 is that the 3 rd one? Or did you buy it from silver fox?
There are far more than 3 in game. I know of 2 more and neither of them are listed above. I also know some on inactive avatars that may or may not ever be back.

And no, I don't know how to contact them

Dino said:
There are far more than 3 in game. I know of 2 more and neither of them are listed above. I also know some on inactive avatars that may or may not ever be back.

And no, I don't know how to contact them

wow did not know there was that many of them in game ;)

guess I too fell victim to this is rare line and you need to have one

here u go hummel (nuub) :laugh:

Cant lie im starting to really miss mine ;)

Wasnt Milkey about to "maybe" sell his...buy it back :wise:

dr_udi said:
Wasnt Milkey about to "maybe" sell his...buy it back :wise:

was thinking about asking him just that lol , really he is thinking of selling it? will pm him

Nicole isnt about time u make up u mind about what u want for once :p:p.,

imp mk II mod stark mm, hehe, now whats it gonna be :silly2:

Status
Back