Force avatar gender based on RL info in Entropia account

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
People should get automatically male or female gender ingame based on their RL info provided to Mindark when they create account and the existing avatars should suffer a gender change based on the RL account info(allow the owned armor to also switch gender by request).
This would seriously cut down on the numbers of shemales. There`s plenty males running around as shemales, lots of those pretending to be females in RL to get preferential treatment from the dominant male community.

Some of the posters had some valid points, so instead of forcing avatar gender based on RL account info, having the avatar choose to display his RL gender in the avatar information window based on the following 3 settings would be better idea: 1st RL male, 2nd RL female, 3d Undisclosed gender.

Last edited:
If anyone is dumb enough to treat F avis different then M avis deserves whatever he gets lol, for thinking with his d*ck :D

Edit: Can i ask whats dominant about male comunnity?
Lmao
Its known long time that man act dumb on internet, and think that all woman who flirt with them are really females irl wanting them lol, never admit the fact that no normal woman has need to do anything like that lmao. And if yes shes prolly more desperate then the poor dumb guy :D

I agrea on it , If and only if ,all item are unisex (armor , clothe...).

I play game to feel diferent than IRL , why condanate me to be same in both ?
Should i have black avatar if i am black ?
Should i have avatar with crist cross or kipa on head to say what is my religion ?
Maybe my avatar should show my age ?
and maybe , i will have weding ring on my avatar if i am maried IRL ?
Why not fake kid in game ?

why playing game if its exactly samr like IRL ... then i prefer IRL and dont bother waste money in game....
I am here for fun.

Edit: NO pls DONT Show RL Gender info on Avatar info

I dont like the forcing idea, it is a role playing game, so if you like you can play a role of other gender.

easiest solution: males dont give free stuff to (unknown) females :cool:

Last edited:
If anyone is dumb enough to treat F avis different then M avis deserves whatever he gets lol, for thinking with his d*ck :D

I agree totally.
But I'd like Avatar gender to be automatic based on RL infos anyway.

I`m not talking about female avis that claim they are male. I`m talking about female avis pretending to be female in RL. And yes I think all male treat females differently than they treat their male counterparts.

2 Months ago I met this player while hunting umbra. Had a chat with him on various subjects. At some point he says that he`s male and his from X US state but I should not say it to people, cos most think he`s female and he wants to keep it that way. There`s plenty of cases such as this, some of them famous names but won`t uncover them due to rules of this forum and I don`t think it`s a good idea to name names anyways.

If someone is fat irl, is it a scam when his avi is skinny and pretty?
Just stop buying chicks man :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LoYM5OWIqI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
That would really spoil a good part of the fun that is EU for me. Actually i fell in love with another avatar for a few month last year... till she turned out to be a 15 year old male scammer. I want my heart back, and my broken fap80! :( - all trades are final!

well if we could actively view a profile on an av without using a scanner I believe registered gender should show up just to end the scamming.

and yes there are some famous avs that are female that are played by males and they want people to think they are female, one I know of i only found out a couple months back from another famous av. and I about fell out a my seat in shock, as every time i had met that av he acted like a female.:laugh: and i wont release any names

I second that. Who really cares about gender?

And to the topic - I don't think it's necessary, everything is ok as it is now.

Last edited:
Its very important to be allowed to be whoever you want on the internet, and noone have anything to do with if you are male or female for real IRL, that is private, there is no need for people i dont know out here to know who/what iam.

Should u tell me becuse im black, i need to be black ingame?
Or in this case, all IRL females would have to show that they are acruly female by beeing forced to have a RL gender ingame, and the same for males. Not knowing if a person is guy or girl IRL helps protect them from wierdos who cant be certain what it is.

Its unrealistic not to have the choise, i can go wear dresses IRL and be a "girl" if i like. Freedom of choise. ;D

Thats all i got to say about this.

guess the last date with the EU gal didn't went well, huh?

always funny to read those threads

besides, i wouldn't like it
a male ava called Alice is a bit weird :laugh:

all armor/clothes unisex however, as Etopia said, could be fun tho :)

then we can finally see the guys in skirts :D

either way, if you would do that really and everywhere, means other games too
there would be no mages in games (whos a mage rl?, alright maybe copperfield could play one)
the amount of amazones went back drastically as well

and playing world of beaucracy, where you level your "Waiter" up (or insert other profession), wouldn't have that many customers either i guess

and since its still a mmorpg/universe , so role playing, ppl should accept it

i also have a problem with being called shemale because i have a female avatar
one reason was btw, because i rather look at a female when i play than on a male
so i could call ppl who chose a male ava (especially those who call me shemale) gay, since male ppl with male ava seems to prefer watching male bums ^^
same reasoning, none would be fair
I don't, since some like to choose avatars on their RL gender, others don't

additionally, i haven't accepted gifts in game generally at all
the only ones i did, came from people who knew i am male (and were because of good mentoring basically)

also, if you treat female ava that differently and give them your mod fap or whatever, just because they have pixel breasts, whose problem is it really?
ofc it is a scam if he runs away, but scams happen with any gender
actually, most scammers i found were female avatars in underwear (to get out of the newbie clothes), directly aiming at men
I agree that most men treat women different than men in RL, i do too
in the game however, i try to be as neutral as i can be
the last female ava who asked for a gift, got pretty much the same answer than the male one who did the same
and i don't loan stuff because of rl gender, but because of trust (+collat for 95%)

since most ppl seem to know the problem, that 70-90% of the female avas are male and that in pretty much any game, again
if you are much nicer to an avatar with pixel breasts than on the ones without, whose problem is it?
why force other ppl to change or "choose" the RL gender, just because some ppl are after pixel tits, which could be changed far easier, by accepting, not just knowing, that most female avas are male RL

Hell with him stop buying chicks. Can i just give him my number? lol jk :D:D

Its very important to be allowed to be whoever you want on the internet, and noone have anything to do with if you are male or female for real IRL, that is private, there is no need for people i dont know out here to know who/what iam.

Should u tell me becuse im black, i need to be black ingame?
Or in this case, all IRL females would have to show that they are acruly female by beeing forced to have a RL gender ingame, and the same for males. Not knowing if a person is guy or girl IRL helps protect them from wierdos who cant be certain what it is.

Its unrealistic not to have the choise, i can go wear dresses IRL and be a "girl" if i like. Freedom of choise. ;D

Thats all i got to say about this.

People knowing your gender doesn`t reveal your RL identity. Entropia is different than average MMO. The platform would never allow anything else than human avatars to be created(not elfs, orcs , dragons etc), not on Calypso or any of the planet partners for a very simple reason. They want Entropia to mirror as much as possible the RL in respect to an economic and social environment. The use of female avatars is an exploit in most cases be that an exploit of the gameplay system or of a social networking nature.

dont forget :
http://www.teepik.com/video-834-stripped.html

Ahhh the hot chiks :D

and :
i also have a problem with being called shemale because i have a female avatar
one reason was btw, because i rather look at a female when i play than on a male
so i could call ppl who chose a male ava (especially those who call me shemale) gay, since male ppl with male ava seems to prefer watching male bums ^^
Exactly what i say , and somehow , why i got F avatar , i prefer watch a F ass than a male...

The use of female avatars is an exploit in most cases be that an exploit of the gameplay system or of a social networking nature.

U mean, this platform should creat a protection against weak-minded males getting abuse by other males who try to get free items by using female avatars?
those males who are so desperate to get a girl they will go on any female avatar and give them stuffs? thats really their own fault if that is the case.

As u said yourself, this is no avarage MMO, this is a game with mature people able to take care of that themselvs.

Beside i like hitting on female avatars i know are guys IRL, it has a bit of charm about it in itself. ;)

also i know a lot of people who dosnt want to reveal their IRL gender. should we respect those?

and :

Exactly what i say , and somehow , why i got F avatar , i prefer watch a F ass than a male...

.... :(:(:(

my ass then?!

maybe I should support the idea - than I get all the gifts :yay::yay::yay:

btw... you could give wrong IRL info, could you?

I play game to feel diferent than IRL , why condanate me to be same in both ?
Should i have black avatar if i am black ?
Should i have avatar with crist cross or kipa on head to say what is my religion ?
Maybe my avatar should show my age ?
and maybe , i will have weding ring on my avatar if i am maried IRL ?
Why not fake kid in game ?

why playing game if its exactly samr like IRL ... then i prefer IRL and dont bother waste money in game....
I am here for fun.

LOL, black avatar if ur black... good god, i can imagine what the registration form will look like...

seriously... forcing gender avatar will make female players to be subject to even more harrassment because well... u know they are female players with female avatars unless they are male and put female during registration...

I dont have problems whatsoever with this issue. I dont see why there is a need to limit this, unless u(OP) want to fk up the economy?

People should get automatically male or female gender ingame based on their RL info provided to Mindark when they create account and the existing avatars should suffer a gender change based on the RL account info(allow the owned armor to also switch gender by request).
This would seriously cut down on the numbers of shemales. There`s plenty males running around as shemales, lots of those pretending to be females in RL to get preferential treatment from the dominant male community.

Uh-oh...sounds like somebody had a bad Cyber experience...
;)

Who gives them preferential treatment? As a d00d that looks like a lady, I'd like to know....

They want Entropia to mirror as much as possible the RL in respect to an economic and social environment. The use of female avatars is an exploit in most cases be that an exploit of the gameplay system or of a social networking nature.
this door swings in both direction

RL society consits of (generally)

males+females, more or less 50:50 (think there are more women tho, so don't pin me down on those figures)

if you had the forced gender on EU

you had like 90:10
that doesn't mirror the RL at all, it would actually make it even worse than it is, since we have (compared) still to few female avas around

out of our say 20 000 players, that would give you ~2000 females
easily spotted and recognized as such
and hence likely permanently hit on

several RL females actually left online games because it became obvious that they are female and got harassed all the time

and that some RL females are pretty good in getting men to give them stuff rl (rings, neklaces, etcetc.) without the "right and true" intention (say for example love), but are after the material value
same in EU, just not a "right and true" female, but a chick with a d*ck, after material stuff

atm we mirror RL quite acceptable i guess

Only if you don't plan to withdraw - and what the point of tricking stupid males out of their modfaps in that case? :laugh:

Oouuuuhhh I would not mind having a mod fap even If I could not withdraw ...:ahh:

I agree with everything alice said and would like to add:

If MALES treated FEMALES as equals and not objects ingame, im sure this would not be a problem.

But this is not the case.

This, ofc is a rough generalisation, but its more then enugh people who do treats them as objects to make them feel like they dont wanna log on anymore.

And yes, it would cause the females to be "hit on" objects to 100%, easy targets for wierdos.

If someone is fat irl, is it a scam when his avi is skinny and pretty?
Just stop buying chicks man :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LoYM5OWIqI[/YOUTUBE]

lol music is from comedy move :D and it is good :p

I have to agree with Alice and Xzion that probably nearly NO females would play if RL gender would force your Game Gender and you get hit on from the very first second you enter..

I was shocked ...

This is my first mmorpg that ever played and I was shocked at first how many men pretend to be female avatars ... I usually just assume everyone is who they say they are. If I'm still not really sure I will just analyze them more closely.

Here are a couple tips I give my soc mates to catch fakes - most of us rl females that i know of have way more clothes than weapons - we have alot more to talk about - usually trying to be center of attention - and most likely if all other options have been exhausted then we might break down and ask for assistance from you guys. (Only being that mmorpg's are mostly populated with u males with those giant egos.) :laugh: just teasin!

This is my first mmorpg that ever played and I was shocked at first how many men pretend to be female avatars ... I usually just assume everyone is who they say they are. If I'm still not really sure I will just analyze them more closely.

Here are a couple tips I give my soc mates to catch fakes - most of us rl females that i know of have way more clothes than weapons - we have alot more to talk about - usually trying to be center of attention - and most likely if all other options have been exhausted then we might break down and ask for assistance from you guys. (Only being that mmorpg's are mostly populated with u males with those giant egos.) :laugh: just teasin!

... nevermind lol :D

Antoher good way to see if someone is female; check if their text on EF is pink ;)

Back