Force avatar gender based on RL info in Entropia account

I agree with everything alice said and would like to add:

If MALES treated FEMALES as equals and not objects ingame, im sure this would not be a problem.

But this is not the case.

This, ofc is a rough generalisation, but its more then enugh people who do treats them as objects to make them feel like they dont wanna log on anymore.

And yes, it would cause the females to be "hit on" objects to 100%, easy targets for wierdos.

What? So you`re saying you want to protect females from being treated objects of whatever? I think we have equal rights for both men and women these days.

This is my first mmorpg that ever played and I was shocked at first how many men pretend to be female avatars ... I usually just assume everyone is who they say they are. If I'm still not really sure I will just analyze them more closely.

Here are a couple tips I give my soc mates to catch fakes - most of us rl females that i know of have way more clothes than weapons - we have alot more to talk about - usually trying to be center of attention - and most likely if all other options have been exhausted then we might break down and ask for assistance from you guys. (Only being that mmorpg's are mostly populated with u males with those giant egos.) :laugh: just teasin!

:rofl:

:eek: I am a guy :cry:

Imho best indicator of teenage males are F avis with BIG boobs just wearing underwear.

rofl

Got it right there Aaliyahh :)

For those of us that have been around for a looong time we can spot trannies from a mile away, even easier after a brief chat. Guys are inherently bad at it especially if they just came from a chat room lol

I see nothing wrong with using a female avatar, after all if you have to look at a butt for so long in game why not have one nice to look at :yay:

Just try not to insist you are what you arent heh

Just my :twocents:

Dave

What? So you`re saying you want to protect females from being treated objects of whatever? I think we have equal rights for both men and women these days.

Yes, yes i do. it is needed, i have seen and felt enugh proof of this during my gaming time..
There are 100 times more guys playing, its a massive ammount, and gamers just like IRL engeeniers dont have chicks most of the time and wanna hook up. some of them are not, but its such a huge mass of guys it dosnt matter if some are good chaps.

We are equal, but we are not always treated as equals between the genders ourselvs, mostly men look down on, dont accept girls do the same thing as guys do (not gonna make an example, but probly u can guess what i mean) or simply treat them as objects of lust.

Lets say there is just one person doing such things, that would be enugh to disscourage me from coming into the game. i wouldnt want to feel i get hurt by loging into a game. My free time and my fun ruined by people just wanting to play with me?

Thats why i support that everyone can be female or male, so noone ever needs to reveal what they are IRL unless they feel they want to.

Yes, yes i do. it is needed, i have seen and felt enugh proof of this during my gaming time..
There are 100 times more guys playing, its a massive ammount, and gamers just like IRL engeeniers dont have chicks most of the time and wanna hook up. some of them are not, but its such a huge mass of guys it dosnt matter if some are good chaps.

We are equal, but we are not always treated as equals between the genders ourselvs, mostly men look down on, dont accept girls do the same thing as guys do (not gonna make an example, but probly u can guess what i mean) or simply treat them as objects of lust.

Lets say there is just one person doing such things, that would be enugh to disscourage me from coming into the game. i wouldnt want to feel i get hurt by loging into a game. My free time and my fun ruined by people just wanting to play with me?

Thats why i support that everyone can be female or male, so noone ever needs to reveal what they are IRL unless they feel they want to.

I think some females might feel offended by your post. As in: "who do you think you are to say I need protection. I can look out for myself. Tyvm."

i'm male irl and female ingame so what...
why should i have to watch at a dude's arse when i'm in 3rd person ?
id rather see the kind of girl i like irl in my screen.

but i can see mikas's point.
many make use of desparate others.
many male's are walking behind their dick's men have allways done that and they will allway keep doing that.
and many woman do the same walking behind thier dollar surch with dollar marks in the eye's

since i have angel armor i have met this manny manny females ingame really realy wierd.
and before that, none of them noticed me lol.

so its all kinda a money sucking scam and with mikass point atleast u know u get sucked dry by a real woman lol whahahaha

I think some females might feel offended by your post. As in: "who do you think you are to say I need protection. I can look out for myself. Tyvm."

See? even if i try to protect them i manage to offend them, imagen the impact it would be if i were hostile to letting them choise themselvs what to do, like you are ;) :silly2:

Beside its not like i will step up in every single case and claim females rights. Its more about spreading the general idea of treating people equally that is the goal for me.
If they can ignore those jackasses, thats awesome, but i have had MANY females friends stoping to play becuse of this cause.

And that is why i feel a need to do so, becuse i want my friends to be able to enjoy the game just as much as iam. Random females who dont like that i think like this surely can take care of themselvs and thats good then! Its not like i wanna protect people who can whipe their own asses. thats just silly

I don't care if people are female or male in the game or in real life. They will have their reasons for choosing whoever they are ingame and it is good to have a choice. It's not their looks that count but their actions and besides, apart from hearing their actual voices you will NEVER be able to tell who is who anyway.

Just because this is a game, please don't leave your common sense at the login window!

Yes, there are shemales in the game.
Yes, there are maleshes (uhhhh :scratch2:) in the game.
Yes, we might have them on our friendslists without knowing about it.
Yes, some might abuse their gender.

But, please, get a grip. Use some common sense and you won't get hurt. It's not about males or females, it's about the personality behind the avatar.

This is not about being male or female in game, it's about abusing it and I think same rules should apply here. If they choose to scam, play mean, abuse, whatever it's their choice, they gonna get the consequences. Give them enough rope, and they will eventually hang themselves.

If you don't like the idea of meeting shemales/maleshes then kick them off your friendslist and only play with people you know voicewise. Gonna be pretty lonely out there I guess. :rolleyes:

Honeslty, all i care for is that my friends dosnt leaves this game becuse they are always beeing hit on by guys.

Or guys leaving this game becuse girls misstreats him.

Its not a case of gender i guess, i was pushing it to its edge with my arguements, i realised that.

I dont really care what the scenario is however, whoever is the one beeing attacked i will stand up for that person if i concider the person beeing right or unfairly treated.

That is my own religon. :laugh:

dumbest wish list entry for a while, blantently due to Mikass having been fooled by a shemale avi. an exploit? please, you doth protest too strongly.

how would you even enforce such a rule, require photographic/birth certificate evidence on sign up :rolleyes:

Peh, if fake females trolls the males looking for the attention that the men wants to give -then let them. Gives us real girls some slack ;)

Seriously though, its sad when people do that. I really do dislike it when people attempt to use another person based on their weaknesses -and for many (sorry) geeks, girls sharing their passion isnt a everyday thing.

What I also do find sad is because of this, real girls often are judged and called liars as a sideeffect of this. I had my problems in the beginning too and I get the same problem every time I join a new internet gaming community. Cant tell you how many times Ive heard "there is no girls on the internet, just g.i.r.l's!!!1" :rolleyes:

As for the wishlist -no thanks. It might exsist a problem but this is not the solution.

dumbest wish list entry for a while, blantently due to Mikass having been fooled by a shemale avi. an exploit? please, you doth protest too strongly.

how would you even enforce such a rule, require photographic/birth certificate evidence on sign up :rolleyes:

What? I never said that.

Where did you come up with the idea I was fooled?I was reading the other sex change thread and came up with the idea. I know people that were fooled and lost lots of valuables due to this. But it`s different matter. I not writting this cos I`m biased so please don`t make such unsupported claims.
Yes it makes me angry cos I know people using this for their own gain and I know people who lost valuables cos of this.

Last edited:
real girls often are judged and called liars as a sideeffect of this

Maybe its becuse they beat around the bush to much with what they really mean and what to have said? :scratch2:

:silly2:

let it go...

Let it go... this is a mmorpg ... Massively Multiplayer online ROLE PLAYING game. Let folks play the roles they want. Some will choose to be big bad hunters going after atrox. Some will choose to play the role of space pilots... some will choose to play a what if game of if they were another sex in real life. I openly admit that I'm a guy in real life, but if some don't who cares.

Ok lol here we go;

Women I'm sure of::)

Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey:)
Claire Lee DeLioncourt:)
Deejay DJ Jaguar:)
RockChick:)
Danielle YourMom:)
Skam!:)
and I forgot Sob's g/f's avvy name lol even though she was really nice:)

Met 'em, Know 'em or Heard 'em speak IRL.... they all look female....;)

Hurrikane

<got it>...TotalTwist is also a girl:)

Last edited:
Hmmm....sounds like someone is in need of EFD's and starting this thread was a good way of getting them. Amazing ammount of replies though :laugh:

Congratulations, at least you saved the EF community from boredom today ;)

Oh btw, I'm female IRL...ssssssh don't tell anyone ;)

Ok lol here we go;

Women I'm sure of::)

Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey:)
Claire Lee DeLioncourt:)
Deejay DJ Jaguar:)
RockChick:)
Danielle YourMom:)
Skam!:)
and I forgot Sob's g/f's avvy name lol even though she was really nice:)

Met 'em, Know 'em or Heard 'em speak IRL.... they all look female....;)

Hurrikane

we can make list looooong :yay: :D

so i could call ppl who chose a male ava (especially those who call me shemale) gay, since male ppl with male ava seems to prefer watching male bums ^^

Exactly what i say , and somehow , why i got F avatar , i prefer watch a F ass than a male...

Mmmm, virtual ass. :naughty:

You made me :laugh: a lot.

So because I'm not gay I should consider to transform me in girl IRL because I like to look at girls IRL?
This way I could enjoy my beautiful shemale boobs in the miror everytime I want.

Sorry if my post dont look like serious but the same apply to the quotes above really.

I cannot agree. I am a shemale, due to the fact that my partner created the visual part of it.

Think of what would happen to the gender-based items ingame.. 90% (or more!) of the playerbase would be males. Prices of male items would increase enourmusly, while shadow armor (F) still would be worth +1k ped, due to no demand what so ever.

Would it be good? nah, dont think so.

If there are some guys that actually dream of beeing whipped in the octagon wearing nothing but a pink thong, than they should be allowed it however pervert it may be... Its a virtual universe.. "Become whoever you want to become"..

Just stay out of flirty conversations before you know what kind of gender your chatting with ;)

As for those creating F avis due to cheaper items; If everyone would do that the prices on F would increase significantly.. and that aint no good thing..

my 2 pec, over and out..

If people have been scammed just because they think the avas irl gender is female then bigger fool them.
Confidence scamming comes in all shapes and sizes. you think you can trust someone you have known ingame for a long time? how well do you actually know them?

This is a game let everyone be who they want to be just be carefull with your stuff.

(I am female in both game and irl but dont let yourself think you can hit on me because of that. I DONT DO VIRTUAL SEX. Its too good in the real world hehe.)

nah ... it's better for everyone to decide what ava they want

What I also do find sad is because of this, real girls often are judged and called liars as a sideeffect of this. I had my problems in the beginning too and I get the same problem every time I join a new internet gaming community. Cant tell you how many times Ive heard "there is no girls on the internet, just g.i.r.l's!!!1" :rolleyes:
I know of at least one RL girl who has a male ava in EU - right because of this.

What I also do find sad is because of this, real girls often are judged and called liars as a sideeffect of this.

What I find sad is that the ones you, and the few other real girls, talk to don't put their trust in your right away. They do the opposite and claims that you are males.. What should one say to those kinds of people? Suckers! If you start a new relation you should put 100% trust in that person, until he/she proves him-/herself the opposite..
Something built on something besides that is a wooden house without nails!

This game is also an RPG... be a girl if you want, or vice-versa.. Forcing anything to anyone in a game is not a good policy IMHO.

Having F avi arent only advantages.
People keep making the sexy pose on you, when u stand at auction or afk on public place. You are being asked to take of your tshirt. You cant have some clothes thats only for male, like the desert walker boots.
Expensive armors like Spartacus or Hermes makes you look like a halfnaked mediaval hoe.
Not really only good things.
:)

Last edited:
Back