Pirate's Investment Fund

was just putting it out there hehe. Seriously, give me a call if any of you want out on the business:cool:

Patience mate :cool:, your first in line

If anyone else is interested, pls PM me with the amount you want to invest and i will add you to the line

Oh, as soon as I get a few hundred dollars to spare! Tell you what, if I hit a uber, I'll put it in your fund ;) I don't think this fund is going to go the way of R&R, so I'm pretty interested to see how it goes.

interest payment received. Thanks Pirate. Nice of you to give it even though it was a bit early. Here is the screenshot.
+rep

Patience mate :cool:, your first in line

If anyone else is interested, pls PM me with the amount you want to invest and i will add you to the line

hehe, i know but i wanted to put the money working as fast as possible :)

Dont worry.

interest payment received. Thanks Pirate. Nice of you to give it even though it was a bit early. Here is the screenshot.
+rep

Thanks for the screenshot, it has been used :D

you are circulating over 20k peds now! :yay:

gl mate, ill pm you later for our weekly lyst trade :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

One day early but hey, i can't really complain about that can i?

Ty Mike.

ok i wont read whole 100+ pages thread but i think you refer to these from main post:

Therefore, any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account.

i guess you wanna make some flame ;) but consider also doing it in the following services:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...a-investment-fund-answers-your-questions.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/135792-stts-investment.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/56980-h-r-circle.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/118063-stoicobra-hunting-service.html

have MA blocked any service/account from date of posting that "clarification" in 04 June 2007? :p

so i guess that would be all about your post :D

take care,
Hetman

Entropia Investment Fund ist totally legal according to EULA/ToU the fund manager has been talking to MindArk about this topic.

Entropia Investment Fund ist totally legal according to EULA/ToU the fund manager has been talking to MindArk about this topic.

thats good to hear :) did he had to meet any requirement made by MA or he only wrote mail with some kind businessplan and got permission? :) in my opinion nobody should be favourited and everybody should have same rights and opportunities to run their business (and let customers choose that one they can trust) :) i only wonder what makes one business legal and other illegal :scratch2: take care

If any of the current investors is interested , im willing to buy their shares :cool:

And please stop these petty discussions because they are quite pointless :rolleyes:

There has been a major problem regarding the investment fund. Every investor is impacted by this. As a result, this fund is now closed to future investors.

A lot of you know that I have done a lot to help Pirate promote his fund. I am now taking his website offline and along with some others in my society, I will be helping to get to the bottom of this situation with the focus being set on the return of all ped to all investors in this fund, including my own PED.

This will be a very hotly debated thing, as a result the discussions between us cannot take place in the open Entropia Forum. 711 is already aware of this issue.

A private social group has been made here on the Entropia Forum for us so we can sort this all out. The social group is called: "Pirate's Investment Fund"

Here is the direct link to join the Social Group:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...in&groupid=255

Please submit your request to join as soon as possible.

It will get approved within 12 hours.

Thank you

-Trifle

There has been a major problem regarding the investment fund. Every investor is impacted by this. As a result, this fund is now closed to future investors.

A lot of you know that I have done a lot to help Pirate promote his fund. I am now taking his website offline and along with some others in my society, I will be helping to get to the bottom of this situation with the focus being set on the return of all ped to all investors in this fund, including my own PED.

This will be a very hotly debated thing, as a result the discussions between us cannot take place in the open Entropia Forum. 711 is already aware of this issue.

A private social group has been made here on the Entropia Forum for us so we can sort this all out. The social group is called: "Pirate's Investment Fund"

Here is the direct link to join the Social Group:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...in&groupid=255

Please submit your request to join as soon as possible.

It will get approved within 12 hours.

Thank you

-Trifle

Link isn't working... can you PM me what the situation is? I was putting ped together (pec by pec :laugh:) to consider investing in a fund such as this.

Sorry mate I can not give more information to the public than I already have given.

I will keep a close eye on this thread and give answers wherever possible, however I gave the basic information two post up.

To anyone who likes to reply in this thread: Please keep it free from speculations, accusations or discusions based on wrong intel or assumptions. Reasons have been stated in the previous post.

I am not sure why the link is not working, I will look into it. Investors can also apply through the social group search function. Non-investors will not be accepted so pls do not apply if that is the case. This is the direct url to the group: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/groups/255/

Regards,
-Trifle

Last edited:
Link isn't working... can you PM me what the situation is? I was putting ped together (pec by pec :laugh:) to consider investing in a fund such as this.

Please consider this investment fund permanently closed to new investors. The social group has been created for the existing investors so we can discuss the issue at hand.

If anyone aside from the existing investors has any questions about this, please PM me directly.

Pirate sought me out personally in the EU and has asked for my assistance. I have screen shots of the entire chat which can be provided to any interested party. Pirate has authorized the screen shots of that chat to be distributed.

Due to the nature of this matter, the open Entropia Forum cannot be the medium in which this is discussed partly due to the rules of the EF and also because we are trying to prevent rumors and accusations from being made.

To be clear: Right now at this moment there are no accusations that have been made against Pirate with regard to theft or scamming activity.

After looking through the EF member list and comparing it to the list of investors it is clear that it is not possible for us to contact all of these investors via PM which is why we are posting in this fashion. Pirate has the list of investors published on the original post. If any of you have any of these people in your friends list please contact them and instruct them to join the social group called “Pirate’s Investment Fund”

If the above link is not working please go to User CP, on the left find Social Groups, from there search by group name.

I expect to see Pirate back in the EU within 24-48 hours.

holly shit, i thought about investing in this fund right now. I am glad i didn`t do that, because it seems it`s down now?
I allready wondered why i didn`t see Pirate on...
However i hope you guys will do ok.
After reading this I think I am not going to join any investment fund, because this one was the one i trusted the most...

holly shit, i thought about investing in this fund right now. I am glad i didn`t do that, because it seems it`s down now?
After reading this I think I am not going to join any investment fund, because this one was the one i trusted the most...

dont make assumptions, he is off one week atm because of some kind of surgery, second and last was finished, now he need to recover and he will be back, its hard to play on painkillers, but could be fun :D

his socfriend ;)

btw you couldnt invest right now in this service, read carefully ;) ---> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/147793-pirates-investment-fund-2.html#post1854204

Last edited:
Last edited:
So did we make the right call in figuring the Pirate investors would be paying off the Richard Devil investors?

*Edited*

No need to further the fame ;)

Last edited:

Pirate will be back as soon as he can.

Maing assumptions on something that is not yet confirmed only makes your own image look bad, because if he did not scam the people in question, his reputation as a trader will be affected by what youre saying right now. And then he'll be the one looking for a lawsuit on you for difamation... I believe that is not a very polite nor well-thought action you're taking right now.

How could it be a ponzy scheme if he stopped accepting investments? Please do not make further assumptions on someting you have no information whatsoever, because it only makes you look like a fool, and im sorry for using that term, but theres no othr polite way to say it.

The problem with forums is shown on the above post, as this happens all the time, people just flame others for stuff themselves do not know nything about, or only partial bits of it.

I actualy had a good impression of you Zib, being someone very friendly and not very abrupt in the way you aproached things...:(

Sorry, sometimes I am a douche. I editted my reply - you can edit yours where u quoted me to remove any trace of what I said.

Whats up guys with best Investing:)?

ok gl with the recovery from the surgery then!

June 16th.

15 Days after last reply.

Bump?

Back