Male | Male
    Piotr JIIIS Wojtowicz
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...perations.html

So far ... i wont answer on flames !

Cheers .
    ok i wont read whole 100+ pages thread but i think you refer to these from main post:

Therefore, any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account.
    i guess you wanna make some flame but consider also doing it in the following services:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...questions.html
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...nvestment.html
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...-r-circle.html
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...g-service.html

have MA blocked any service/account from date of posting that "clarification" in 04 June 2007? :P

so i guess that would be all about your post

take care,
    Hetman

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Az Lammbock Bloodz
    Society
    kAoS
    Images
    Entropia Investment Fund ist totally legal according to EULA/ToU the fund manager has been talking to MindArk about this topic.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Piotr JIIIS Wojtowicz
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Az Bloodz View Post
    Entropia Investment Fund ist totally legal according to EULA/ToU the fund manager has been talking to MindArk about this topic.
    thats good to hear did he had to meet any requirement made by MA or he only wrote mail with some kind businessplan and got permission? in my opinion nobody should be favourited and everybody should have same rights and opportunities to run their business (and let customers choose that one they can trust) i only wonder what makes one business legal and other illegal take care

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Project-Asylum Corp.
    Images
    If any of the current investors is interested , im willing to buy their shares

And please stop these petty discussions because they are quite pointless

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    There has been a major problem regarding the investment fund. Every investor is impacted by this. As a result, this fund is now closed to future investors.

A lot of you know that I have done a lot to help Pirate promote his fund. I am now taking his website offline and along with some others in my society, I will be helping to get to the bottom of this situation with the focus being set on the return of all ped to all investors in this fund, including my own PED.

This will be a very hotly debated thing, as a result the discussions between us cannot take place in the open Entropia Forum. 711 is already aware of this issue.

A private social group has been made here on the Entropia Forum for us so we can sort this all out. The social group is called: "Pirate's Investment Fund"

Here is the direct link to join the Social Group:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...in&groupid=255

Please submit your request to join as soon as possible.

It will get approved within 12 hours.

Thank you

-Trifle

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sunab Kal Naverith
    Society
    GunAholics
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    There has been a major problem regarding the investment fund. Every investor is impacted by this. As a result, this fund is now closed to future investors.

A lot of you know that I have done a lot to help Pirate promote his fund. I am now taking his website offline and along with some others in my society, I will be helping to get to the bottom of this situation with the focus being set on the return of all ped to all investors in this fund, including my own PED.

This will be a very hotly debated thing, as a result the discussions between us cannot take place in the open Entropia Forum. 711 is already aware of this issue.

A private social group has been made here on the Entropia Forum for us so we can sort this all out. The social group is called: "Pirate's Investment Fund"

Here is the direct link to join the Social Group:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...in&groupid=255

Please submit your request to join as soon as possible.

It will get approved within 12 hours.

Thank you

-Trifle
    Link isn't working... can you PM me what the situation is? I was putting ped together (pec by pec ) to consider investing in a fund such as this.
    Careful, or I'll hit you with my Wall O' Text!

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Sorry mate I can not give more information to the public than I already have given.

I will keep a close eye on this thread and give answers wherever possible, however I gave the basic information two post up.

To anyone who likes to reply in this thread: Please keep it free from speculations, accusations or discusions based on wrong intel or assumptions. Reasons have been stated in the previous post.

I am not sure why the link is not working, I will look into it. Investors can also apply through the social group search function. Non-investors will not be accepted so pls do not apply if that is the case. This is the direct url to the group: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/groups/255/

Regards,
    -Trifle

Marauder
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max HardWrath Mayhem
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunab Naverith View Post
    Link isn't working... can you PM me what the situation is? I was putting ped together (pec by pec ) to consider investing in a fund such as this.
    Please consider this investment fund permanently closed to new investors. The social group has been created for the existing investors so we can discuss the issue at hand.

If anyone aside from the existing investors has any questions about this, please PM me directly.

Pirate sought me out personally in the EU and has asked for my assistance. I have screen shots of the entire chat which can be provided to any interested party. Pirate has authorized the screen shots of that chat to be distributed.

Due to the nature of this matter, the open Entropia Forum cannot be the medium in which this is discussed partly due to the rules of the EF and also because we are trying to prevent rumors and accusations from being made.

To be clear: Right now at this moment there are no accusations that have been made against Pirate with regard to theft or scamming activity.

After looking through the EF member list and comparing it to the list of investors it is clear that it is not possible for us to contact all of these investors via PM which is why we are posting in this fashion. Pirate has the list of investors published on the original post. If any of you have any of these people in your friends list please contact them and instruct them to join the social group called “Pirate’s Investment Fund”

If the above link is not working please go to User CP, on the left find Social Groups, from there search by group name.

I expect to see Pirate back in the EU within 24-48 hours.
    Player Register: Max HardWrath Mayhem

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWrath View Post
    Please consider this investment fund permanently closed to new investors.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Marcus XeroX Cicero
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    holly shit, i thought about investing in this fund right now. I am glad i didn`t do that, because it seems it`s down now?
    I allready wondered why i didn`t see Pirate on...
    However i hope you guys will do ok.
    After reading this I think I am not going to join any investment fund, because this one was the one i trusted the most...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast