Pirate's Investment Fund

Mr.Pirate

Provider
Society
Firestorm Templars
Mike Pirate Vic
Hi all,

About a month back i started an investment fund for trading. (refer original post here)

I have had approximately 12k peds in my card and i have been able to cycle it atleast 4 times a week. Since i am gonna be on for longer hours now i would be able to take in more investments.

Also ... a few changes to the original terms
1. Intrest is 2.5% weeklyfor all investments below 2000 peds
2. Intrest is 3% weekly for all investments above 2000 peds
3. Once funds are in, you need to tell me a week before u want to take out funds.
4.Special Intrest Options available for amounts more than 2000 peds for a longer period :
bi weekly - 7%
quad weekly - 15%
5.A Bonus intrest will be coming to all investors at the end of the month if all goes well
6.A 'Sink Fund' will be set up, accumulating in my storage, 1% of your investments will be added to this every week, this sum can be withdrawn without any prior notice.
7.Once i stop accepting invesments, trading of these assests will be possible between two investors or an outsider, premium prices may be set, a screenshot of the deal and a PM from both parties is required.

Regarding Trust Issues pls. contact the present investors and you may ask about my punctuality of payments etc etc

The current investors are :
Markus Mark Guinesson - 1000 peds
Leonaider King Zamburu - 800 peds
TRAN little samurai Bao-Khan - 1200 peds
Dominik ADD Szczepanik - 2000 peds
Michael MJ Josephs - 2000 peds
Suzzane Trifle - 5000 peds
Lego Drudger Sweargon - 150 peds
Sal Sabu Sabastian - 200 peds
Zal Mithos - 300 peds
M3 M3kkie M3kk - 3000 peds
soder sodered soderstorm - 1000 peds
super mario plumber - 100 peds
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore - 5000 peds

100 ped is the minimun investment per person

During April and May i should be on around 12-16 hrs a day, u can find me at twin peak or argus (inside the auction house).

I will also continue offering better or equal rates to Lebanner, selling amps and buying ores/enmatts/wools/hides

Thanks for reading and hope we can make more happy investors :yay:

Last edited:
You are doing great and are trustworthy I just upped my investment to 3k peds. And I also received interest. I am very pleased to do business with you. Btw lets talk about the quad weekly interest when I get back ingame later tonight ;)

You are doing great and are trustworthy I just upped my investment to 3k peds. And I also received interest. I am very pleased to do business with you. Btw lets talk about the quad weekly interest when I get back ingame later tonight ;)

ty much trifle for ur advice and peds :cool:

Please BUMP your thread once a day Pirate so you don't break the forum rules.

Remember, patience is the key factor in any profession in EU, even trading ;)

Please BUMP your thread once a day Pirate so you don't break the forum rules.

Remember, patience is the key factor in any profession in EU, even trading ;)

er.. didnt know about that rule.. sry

ooh, interesting

hope this is not one of those scams again?

(and if you truly are legit, no offense - have been many scammers who've taken thousands of peds off players)

Very weird could not edit my own post

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Anyway I upped my investment to 4k! Pleasure doing business with you! Working on getting u more ;)

ooh, interesting

hope this is not one of those scams again?

(and if you truly are legit, no offense - have been many scammers who've taken thousands of peds off players)

Nah, He seems genuine enough, sold my stuff to him once. Very polite and sincere.

Not all scammers are obvious at first

true that but thats how it is, always be prepared to lose what u invest. If u have that mentality, whether the person is a scammer or not wont be that much of a problem. Because if he is, then its just a failed investment. Nevertheless, no harm being cautious :) After all we are speaking of money...

Yep

(too short)

Well out of everyone I meet in EU and all on my FL I have to say Pirate is one the friendliest. I invested over a month ago now I think and have received my weekly payment on the dot every time, I've even forgot sometimes and he's pm'd me to remind me. Not been on much lately so will likely be making use of that quad-weekly interest rate.

Keep it up m8.

Well out of everyone I meet in EU and all on my FL I have to say Pirate is one the friendliest. I invested over a month ago now I think and have received my weekly payment on the dot every time, I've even forgot sometimes and he's pm'd me to remind me. Not been on much lately so will likely be making use of that quad-weekly interest rate.

Keep it up m8.

that's beginning to be a popular option :cool:
suzzane trifle is also on it

update :
suzzane trifle's investment - 4000 peds

ty trifle

I have a case of deju vu.

But in case I haven't good luck with the fund. :)

Mike your welcome :).

And on mikes character, mikes online is a good person. He seems to work hard and trades a lot. Now again the old character question comes up and no one will ever know.

Personally I didn't feel 100% at ease with Mike. Mostly you can never be 100% sure with anyone, and when I invested in Mike I only had a little bit of communication beforehand. The promise of weekly payments for me doing nothing seemed great because it allowed me to earn some money for doing nothing which was great since I wasn't on as much.

Originally I invested 100 PED, it was somewhat a dip in the water as I like to say. After I realized 100PED is pretty much nothing and no point really making 2PED a week I decided to bump it to 500PED. I was willing to say goodbye to it if it was a ponzi scam, but the interest payments were now 10PED a week. This help subsidize some of my hunting and crafting :). Plus he paid me interest everyweek, so I probably made a good 40-50PED for just having my money sit with him.

Anyways, as I talked more and more you get to trust the guy more. Of course there is always that risk. And in the end I do have to say, if your looking for an ingame investment, Mike is a good option... But as with every investment dont put your money in unless your willing to say good bye.

Hey Mikey,

In case you didn't recognize me, it's Cyrusley. =)

I'll support ya. Just need to check how much i can afford atm =p

Talk to you in game tml! Time for bedtime now.

Bumpz for ya!

dont know why im posting this here but ..

"NOOO, my mom took my gold card to work by accident......:mad:"

damm

true that but thats how it is, always be prepared to lose what u invest. If u have that mentality, whether the person is a scammer or not wont be that much of a problem. Because if he is, then its just a failed investment. Nevertheless, no harm being cautious :) After all we are speaking of money...

ya, he must be preparing very long cause i know him for like 7-8 months and he is trading for all that time and his business is still growing, so hm, thx for you advice after all we talk about money :p

Well he has my trust at this point of time, and he knows I will stalk him when he walks away with my invested 5000 peds :)

Insane interest rate, I like it!

Oh and for what it is worth, I am helping him where I can :)

investment update :
suzzane trifle gizmos - 5000 peds
thx trifle :cool:

Hey Mikey,

In case you didn't recognize me, it's Cyrusley. =)

I'll support ya. Just need to check how much i can afford atm =p

Talk to you in game tml! Time for bedtime now.

Bumpz for ya!

ty m8.

ur doing enough now as it is :wtg:

blah.

My greedy side is starting to dominate me ;)

*hinthint*

investment update :
M3 M3kkie M3kk - 3000 peds
ty m3 :yay:

investment update :
soder sodered soderstorm - 1000 peds
thx sodered :yay:

Ahh, the investment fund. Subscribed.

wow, its amazing your so trusted being so new to the forums and all.

so i really take my hat of to you, you must be doing something right :)

One question, since you already reached your goal 8k, do you need/ can you handle more peds?

Back