Pirate's Investment Fund

I believe investment funds come in cycles :wise:

we had mma, richard devil, and its about time to be subscribed to something new :silly:

I believe investment funds come in cycles :wise:

we had mma, richard devil, and its about time to be subscribed to something new :silly:

Actually Richard Devil came before MMA, and there were a few small failures between them.

I have a couple more questions, directed to Mr. Pirate, if you dont mind...

1) You said on page 1 of this thread that on APRIL and MAY, you will have lots of time (approx 12-16 hours a day) to do business. What about June, July, and so on?

And on this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/144226-pirate-vs-ghenu.html

You said you are a 16 year old from India in the Background section, yes.

2) Shouldn't a 16 year old be in school, and not have that tremendous amounts of free time to be doing business on EU, but instead be doing homework, schoolwork, etc?

lol, this sounds like an interrogation, but I'm very cautious when handling money.

I have a couple more questions, directed to Mr. Pirate, if you dont mind...

1) You said on page 1 of this thread that on APRIL and MAY, you will have lots of time (approx 12-16 hours a day) to do business. What about June, July, and so on?

And on this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/144226-pirate-vs-ghenu.html

You said you are a 16 year old from India in the Background section, yes.

2) Shouldn't a 16 year old be in school, and not have that tremendous amounts of free time to be doing business on EU, but instead be doing homework, schoolwork, etc?

lol, this sounds like an interrogation, but I'm very cautious when handling money.

June - July im guessing around 4-6 hrs a day, but i am hoping to develop my rep and contact this summer so it would be easier to trade after that.

I am 16 yrs, in school, there is always freetime if u need it, maybe 2 hrs after i wake up, an hour after coming back, and another before going to bed...

is the answer u were looking for?
dont cut my toe off pls! :silly2:

investment update :
super mario plumber - 100 peds
thx mario :yay:

Thanx Pirate. Great luck. Do you have a reinvestment option where interest can just be added to total of investment and start earning interest? If you do i want it.

Hi all,

Looking for approximately 8k peds in funds. (100 ped being the minimun investment per person)
:yay:

You may want to update that line as you are over 20 K ped already. :D

ok i deleted it,

i will let people know once i have enough peds to cycle around 4 times a week :D

Thanx Pirate. Great luck. Do you have a reinvestment option where interest can just be added to total of investment and start earning interest? If you do i want it.

No, its not clealy defined, but if u notice the longer u wait between payment u will see that the intrest increases, that would be similiar to reinvestment i guess

June - July im guessing around 4-6 hrs a day, but i am hoping to develop my rep and contact this summer so it would be easier to trade after that.

I am 16 yrs, in school, there is always freetime if u need it, maybe 2 hrs after i wake up, an hour after coming back, and another before going to bed...

is the answer u were looking for?
dont cut my toe off pls! :silly2:

lol :)

1) Would the interest rate drop during the Summer due to lower business hours?

and...

2) [a] So this means that if, for example, I invest 1000 peds. Every week (2.5%) I'd only get 25 ped, forever?
2) [bb] Meaning, that 25 PED would not be added to my investment, making 1025, then 1050.625, 1076.89, etc?

3) Oh also, after a week, we can withdraw our interest instantly, without waiting another week, correct?

E: 2 wouldn't bold *doh*

lol :)

1) Would the interest rate drop during the Summer due to lower business hours?

and...

2) [a] So this means that if, for example, I invest 1000 peds. Every week (2.5%) I'd only get 25 ped, forever?
2) [bb] Meaning, that 25 PED would not be added to my investment, making 1025, then 1050.625, 1076.89, etc?

3) Oh also, after a week, we can withdraw our interest instantly, without waiting another week, correct?

E: 2 wouldn't bold *doh*

Let me be so free to answer for Pirate.

1) as I see it the interest rates stick

2) nope

3) if you have the weekly interest option u get ur interest for example every friday (depends ont he day u put in ur investment, if it were on a tuesday it would be every tuesday) when both are on. Happened a few times to me that when I got on I instantly get a pm from pirate to pick up my interest. he is very punctual at that.

Last edited:
Thanks Trifle, but as for number 1, I see that as an opinion/guess.

For number 2 though, Pirate said to plummer something about you cannot reinvest interest weekly, or something. I'm not sure I got that...

And what you said is that if you let the interest from your investment sit, then the interest will be added into the investment? That's what I want to know. But you and Pirate said (i think?) the exact opposite, so... :confused::scratch2:

AuroricShiva, you are right, so I verified with Pirate, u can not let the interest sit. So that 25 ped weekly interested will be paid out.

And as for option number one, the basic agreement about interest can not be changed in my eyes, cause it was not stated when making the investment. If I would get 5% after X-months, that would not hold up. People would take their investments back. To put it simple, a deal is a deal, the terms were stated by mr. pirate, which are damn good btw and both parties agreed to that, and I am sure he honours them. Also it says a lot about him that he also informs his investors in time if he can not be online for reasons irl.

Thanks Trifle for checking with Mr. Pirate and all. :)

Thanks Trifle for checking with Mr. Pirate and all. :)

You're most welcome. More and more will become clear in the very near future, stay put ;)

AuroricShiva, you are right, so I verified with Pirate, u can not let the interest sit. So that 25 ped weekly interested will be paid out.

And as for option number one, the basic agreement about interest can not be changed in my eyes, cause it was not stated when making the investment. If I would get 5% after X-months, that would not hold up. People would take their investments back. To put it simple, a deal is a deal, the terms were stated by mr. pirate, which are damn good btw and both parties agreed to that, and I am sure he honours them. Also it says a lot about him that he also informs his investors in time if he can not be online for reasons irl.

wut she said :yay:

ty trifle

Am I allowed to, lets say, invest $100K USD and expect 15% per quad week (month)??

If so... *whistle*

15K per month, dont need to work anymore ;]

well, it looks like they finally locked my investment service thread despite my efforts to keep things cool on it, and told me not to post another investment fund, grats on the 30 thousand ped Pirate, I guess people just like you more than me, and don't let anybody try to screw it up because the mod said when he locked it that entropia forum doesn't condone pyramid schemes lol

Am I allowed to, lets say, invest $100K USD and expect 15% per quad week (month)??

If so... *whistle*

hey, dont make too much mess here ;) i guess you are aware, also others, that this fund has limited amount money it can take to use for trading and Mr. Pirate knows it :cool:

EDIT: and I think its now reaching that limit border, will talk about it with Pirate when he will wake up :yay:

Lol just joking, dont worry :)

Lol just joking, dont worry :)

i catched it ;) i just wanted to add my thoughts about that investment limits ;)

Pirate wake up 5:30 AM in India time to earn money :yay: i need your resources also ;)

As far as I know it is reached yes Hetman ;)

*keeps a close eye at everything* ;)

If so... *whistle*

we will soon (or already) reached the limits of our investment fund, if i let u invest 100k, i would make sure i can earn much MORE than 15k per month ;)

bernie madoff was a trustworthy guy as well... but look what happened...

I have a question... since funds and things IRL have regulation... and kinda explain how they make monies... How do you create peds outta thin air... what exactly are you investing in for these people to get these 10% monthly returns...

that is 120% for the year or more in some "bi weekly" standards... if i gave you $100,000 you are saying you will give me $10,000 a month... and at the end of the year if i want to withdraw my funds you will give me 220,000 peds...

IRL people invest in funds to make 10-15% a year... not a month... how are you achiving such hyper profits/interest

PEDs just dont generate themselves... you have to have a means to create these peds... have you disclosed this info yet?

or... are you doing something like a ponzi scheme... i am not a troll but interested in the legitimacy... because i have spare peds that are sitting on card and want to make free peds... :)

again u are trust worthy now... but what if everyone wanted to pull out their monies from your fund today... do you have the assets/peds to cover their request?

If so... *whistle*

that was the question i just posed... you beat me to it...

another thing that might be ironic later on... arent pirates known for raping and pilaging land/woman... and stealing everyones gold...bootie... peds :)

not saying this is you... because i am very interested still how you generate such great returns...

bernie madoff was a trustworthy guy as well... but look what happened...

I have a question... since funds and things IRL have regulation... and kinda explain how they make monies... How do you create peds outta thin air... what exactly are you investing in for these people to get these 10% monthly returns...

that is 120% for the year or more in some "bi weekly" standards... if i gave you $100,000 you are saying you will give me $10,000 a month... and at the end of the year if i want to withdraw my funds you will give me 220,000 peds...

IRL people invest in funds to make 10-15% a year... not a month... how are you achiving such hyper profits/interest

PEDs just dont generate themselves... you have to have a means to create these peds... have you disclosed this info yet?

or... are you doing something like a ponzi scheme... i am not a troll but interested in the legitimacy... because i have spare peds that are sitting on card and want to make free peds... :)

again u are trust worthy now... but what if everyone wanted to pull out their monies from your fund today... do you have the assets/peds to cover their request?

firstly i will NOT take ur $100,000, unless i absoulutely need so much peds, and i am pretty sure i will never need a million peds.

I trade ores/enmatts/residue/wools/hides/oils with ur peds and if u are a trader u will know that if ur smart enough and have a good base of regulars 15% a month is VERY possible.

I do not invest your money in illegitimate schemes that is for sure

Back