Pirate's Investment Fund

i see that it is possible to achive 5% returns on most investments (minerals)... but once u get bigger... it will be much harder to sell that type of volume... so enjoy it while you can :)

but it is good that we have investors to set the market to keep prices higher... i guess at some point you can buy and sell items... make decent peds at that... atm the old resellers have retired... land owners... crafter... hunters now...

would be nice for some new ones... but obviously you will need some serious equity at that point...

gl with your fund... i am not endorsing it yet... but i can see where you might be able to "turn over" 20-30k peds in minerals... 2x a week netting 10% a week but paying out only 2.5%... it is a good investment strategy...

better hope margins stay wide... and miners continue to endulge your profits :)

another thing that might be ironic later on... arent pirates known for raping and pilaging land/woman... and stealing everyones gold...bootie... peds :)

not saying this is you... because i am very interested still how you generate such great returns...

like guys in kindergarten :D i ca say also i dont like Joker remembers me bad guy from Batman ;) what about my ava name? ;) no offence, i had a bit fun in the morning reading it ;)

bernie madoff was a trustworthy guy as well... but look what happened...

I have a question... since funds and things IRL have regulation... and kinda explain how they make monies... How do you create peds outta thin air... what exactly are you investing in for these people to get these 10% monthly returns...

that is 120% for the year or more in some "bi weekly" standards... if i gave you $100,000 you are saying you will give me $10,000 a month... and at the end of the year if i want to withdraw my funds you will give me 220,000 peds...

IRL people invest in funds to make 10-15% a year... not a month... how are you achiving such hyper profits/interest

PEDs just dont generate themselves... you have to have a means to create these peds... have you disclosed this info yet?

or... are you doing something like a ponzi scheme... i am not a troll but interested in the legitimacy... because i have spare peds that are sitting on card and want to make free peds... :)

again u are trust worthy now... but what if everyone wanted to pull out their monies from your fund today... do you have the assets/peds to cover their request?

money makes money ;) if you will sell ores with 2% profit which is very easy on auction or directly to crafters, you can earn peds for interest rate quickly, i would say 2 days like in weekend's crafting peeks, if it will last even 4 days, he still has 3 days to earn money for his own purposes, right? :)

i see that it is possible to achive 5% returns on most investments (minerals)... but once u get bigger... it will be much harder to sell that type of volume... so enjoy it while you can :)

gl with your fund... i am not endorsing it yet... but i can see where you might be able to "turn over" 20-30k peds in minerals... 2x a week netting 10% a week but paying out only 2.5%... it is a good investment strategy...

better hope margins stay wide... and miners continue to endulge your profits :)

yes, i said it before, mineral market at some point becomes "saturated" for a trader, then he has to work out other business possibilities or stay with investments he got before and not expand more, yet still generating steady profit

How much PEDs have been invested, and what is the PED limit? I wanna invest some. . . :)

money makes money ;) if you will sell ores with 2% profit which is very easy on auction or directly to crafters, you can earn peds for interest rate quickly, i would say 2 days like in weekend's crafting peeks, if it will last even 4 days, he still has 3 days to earn money for his own purposes, right? :)

of course money makes money... this is my life i am an equity investor... but money dont just appear if you have money... you have to do something with it... that was my point... and the methods i didnt think were clearly stated...

when there isnt full disclosure there is usually something very fishy... and it is easy to pull off a ponzi scheme where there are no recourse...

with 30k peds... it is very easy to buy and sell minerals... for profit... but when he gets bigger... will be much harder... being that there wont be enough miners to satisfy his appetite...

but i guess then when he gets big... he can manipulate the market... like big hedge funds do... as they become relentless shorting stocks... and drive prices down... he can be relentless with his buying of important minerals...

like duru... i think it was down to 108%... this is a very important part in some bps... was 140%... he could buy all off market... for 112% with a cost average of 110%... and then just keep buying it... till he owns the market... and then drives prices up...

I once held 34k peds of cald.... prices went from 127% to 150%... this is just an example... i had so much cause i had a big hof... and i noticed that the cald didnt drop much after this... this is also true with binary... i noticed prices went up a bit after my soc mate hit a 2X,XXX hof on it...

either way... this is a way to make the big money... 10+% hope this idea helps in the future for ya

How much PEDs have been invested, and what is the PED limit? I wanna invest some. . . :)

i have already received a few offers for invesments atm, i will see this week how the trading goes, if additional funds will help my cause, but ty for ur intrest, expect an answer in another 4-5 days

but i guess then when he gets big... he can manipulate the market... like big hedge funds do... as they become relentless shorting stocks... and drive prices down... he can be relentless with his buying of important minerals...

like duru... i think it was down to 108%... this is a very important part in some bps... was 140%... he could buy all off market... for 112% with a cost average of 110%... and then just keep buying it... till he owns the market... and then drives prices up...

I once held 34k peds of cald.... prices went from 127% to 150%... this is just an example... i had so much cause i had a big hof... and i noticed that the cald didnt drop much after this... this is also true with binary... i noticed prices went up a bit after my soc mate hit a 2X,XXX hof on it...

either way... this is a way to make the big money... 10+% hope this idea helps in the future for ya

its easy to manipulate market if you have money and you know how to do this and when you find proper time to do it, etc etc, yet its risky cause you dont have impact of some things and then your attack on market may failure = losing money, so i think this fund is not going to work such way, it will generate smaller but steady profit as it is doing atm :cool:

Ya, lots of manipulationed has happened recently... some poeple or some idiot not sure which :) bought enough of narc and lyst to shoot price MV up about 5-10%, lyst one failed and price was down after a day, as for narc its kept higher up.

investment made, will post after my first intrest payout in july. but all ppl i asked about this service has good experiences of it.

Nah, He seems genuine enough, sold my stuff to him once. Very polite and sincere.

Have u heard of Pyramid Scam. If you are the earlier birds, u are alright if u get out before the scheme collapse. Those late comers will suffer loss, BEWARE. Confidence and TRUST of the earlier investors. Once business slide (buying at high price) and deposits decline (cannot cover dividend) its time to GET OUT.

A friendly warning... nothing personal... after all its YOUR PEDS... not mine.:ahh:

Have u heard of Pyramid Scam. If you are the earlier birds, u are alright if u get out before the scheme collapse. Those late comers will suffer loss, BEWARE. Confidence and TRUST of the earlier investors. Once business slide (buying at high price) and deposits decline (cannot cover dividend) its time to GET OUT.

A friendly warning... nothing personal... after all its YOUR PEDS... not mine.:ahh:

This is correct in most cases of IRL pyramid games but cant be compared to this. as Pirate are daily tradeing this is more like having someone who are trading stocks on your behalf.

As for the question on how he can do 10% a month or his high interest rates well I can offer small example....

You have 10000 PED ATM, you buy stuff anywhere from -6% to -3% generally you can make 1-2% on sale, sometimes better depending on rates and such...

So if you can flip that 10,000 2-3x a week then your investors are paid off and you have a nice little profit.

Of course as someone said there is a point where your growth will stagger and you wont be able to grow anymore because his supply will need to be steady at his current demand, and his crafters or auction will need to take the demand at his current supply.

The other thing I can say as a trader is... there are many shitty traders offering shitty rates out there... and a lot of us normal traders buy from these shitty traders for our rates so theres also a supply in them :).

Bumping this thread and am willing to do business with you pirate :)

Dear Investors,

I will be going on a small holiday with my family till wednesday. Dont worry about ur intrest, we made enough money this weekend when the markups spiralled on saturday :silly2: (around 7-12%) profit on most minerals.
Intrest % will not be affected.

I will try and log on now and then but i am not sure if they have wireless internet in the middle of the jungle.

Sorry for the inconveinence.

Laterz

Have a nice holiday mate

Dear Investors,

I will be going on a small holiday with my family till wednesday. Dont worry about ur intrest, we made enough money this weekend when the markups spiralled on saturday :silly2: (around 7-12%) profit on most minerals.
Intrest % will not be affected.

I will try and log on now and then but i am not sure if they have wireless internet in the middle of the jungle.

Sorry for the inconveinence.

Laterz

Happy holidays and i hope well do business then :silly2:

Big runn out's ---> HIGHER FALL'S

Well i have followed this certain topic with a huge intrest.
1) comic
2)dumb.
I will explain wery simply and easy this 2 facts. I wont even start to make deep calcules .... but certain fact it is that our 'investor' has UUUUBBBERR % on pay back. 2.5%-3%-7%-15%...:)).
Well mister Vic im sad to announce you that you will find yourself in a deep s**t soon. Im just couriouse did you ever calculed how you will defend yourself on a 'small' price crash ? like 3-4% on 1 item ...? Lets not spk. about 10 items. I just remeber times when poor countryes got 'deomcratised' how thay started with tham own banks...(100% even 200%) benefits and thay all falled. Do you know why Vic?...simply one time thay did not got enough cash to roll to pay out the fee's. So therefore as much 'investors' you will have as more time you will be forced to stay online,probably it's aint yet a prbs. for you . But dumping market prices with your patetic msg. 'entropia's best ' that will hurt you more than you can imagine. Reason are very simple! First you will grow miners and players request what is oka as long you will manage to keep tham close 2 you. But your main problem it is that you can not be onlne 24/24/7/730/30...Even if you can dont forget that there are a lot of traders. So peep's sometimes thay dont give a d**mn about 1-2% on tham sell outs coz or to low quabtity they have or they hoff and they are in hurry . So this automaticaly will result that you will be not able to make your calculed turn overs and you will start to loose. Firts impacts will not be that hard ... but later on you will suffer:)). And the other factors like how long you played and what is your static client status we wont discuss. So you presence i see on Twin as a '' Raninbow '' shiny but not for long;) !!! BTW for the rest of the followers .. yes i did tested all the traders offer exactly on 1 k ped tt value ore enmats ... difference what you offered me Vic was 1.98 pec verus 2 other traders... Sincerelly for 1.98 i wil not stay noor in line noor to make your plan work's;). However i wish you all my best.....but i have to add 1 small comment ...---> dont forget ' wars always get wonned by peep's who has wider pedcards' ;) And i think in this case we dont have to look who has wider you or Lebi:)). And as all results ,, your dumbest move was to post here out your fee's this another good motiv wich will kill you ... Lebi knows exactly what fees hi has to make now to keep y prices overflowed and make you sink... prooly hi's not the only one who already works on this. BTW for your investors a good advice:)) folks i hope that you already know that all trades are final !!! ;) Ma wont invole himself if Vic runs away with your pedies:))... So trust him well ...

And finally .... Im just couriouse when Bank Owners will see this % how thay wil react on this .. far as i know MA does not support public loan's;). Maybe Lebi wins faster than i img. and you will get yourself 1 days blocked, for not using Bank managing system.

p.s. this is a personal msg for you VIC

' Keep you friends close and your enemyes closer ' (this is about you dumb move posting out all your details!!!)..BTW i did not called you as d***b ! just your moves so lets be clear ...and im far to make injuries on you. I like yourplans ..just sincerelly i dont see it working @ all.

BTW if anybodywhant toinvest give Vic.2001 ped / 1 week = 3% best deal you can obtain ;). And risks are low:)))) BTW Vic 1 simply question ....

If a rl bank offers you 12 % year ... on 1 k $ how much you wil get / 1 day ..Pls post the msg out ;)

wow, some jealous competition :yay:, wow iby I see you are well known here, 10 posts, no ingame nick, ..., i wont explain where you are wrong, just take your bags dont mess and get out of here :cool:

i guess you will give me -rep no worry :D

:))

wow, some jealous competition :yay:, wow iby I see you are well known here, 10 posts, no ingame nick, ..., i wont explain where you are wrong, just take your bags dont mess and get out of here :cool:

i guess you will give me -rep no worry :D

I dont have to use my nick or nor..info about me. Jealousy it is a natural behaviour of human being... But on this thread or on the fact that Vic whant's to kll himself and beacme a patriot in some peep's eye ..TRUST ME I CAN NOT BE JEALOUSE. ;)

Byez :))

I an not help to react on this. As many know I have been a trader for a long time in EU. I have retired from it. And I know for a fact that when people say it is not possible to pay this kind of interest than they just do NOT know what they are talking about! I keep a close eye on Mr. Pirate's business and he is doing very well.

I suggest we do not discuss this anymore because there was already another thread from Mr.Pirate with lots of discussions. Lets not repeat ourselves or stick to the other post!

I an not help to react on this. As many know I have been a trader for a long time in EU. I have retired from it. And I know for a fact that when people say it is not possible to pay this kind of interest than they just do NOT know what they are talking about! I keep a close eye on Mr. Pirate's business and he is doing very well.

I suggest we do not discuss this anymore because there was already another thread from Mr.Pirate with lots of discussions. Lets not repeat ourselves or stick to the other post!

Nobody told it's not possibile ...!!! the idea it is how hi wil manage and if worth for him to sta Tooned that much for so low profit ;) as hi'l make after the pay out. ;) Thats all.

Gl

1% profit daily = 30% profit for month, i suppose you can count very well, so 50% for investors, 50% for him, and if he wanna he can make more than 1% daily... discussion about it here is useless and mess in thread! wanna talk about economy of trading make other post and invite us there

1% profit daily = 30% profit for month, i suppose you can count very well, so 50% for investors, 50% for him, and if he wanna he can make more than 1% daily... discussion about it here is useless and mess in thread! wanna talk about economy of trading make other post and invite us there

Actualy 1% daily is 1% monthly :), seeing as its a static record, you could say however, that if he profits 1 ped a day, hell profit 30 ped a month, however rate at which he wins it is still 1%.

Anyway, can we please stop discussing this issue, seriously, if you are skeptical about the business, go someplace else to discuss it, seeing as you are denegrating his entrepreneur. And i believe he can resort to action against what you are saying in some way. So try to be careful with what you write around.

Actualy 1% daily is 1% monthly :), seeing as its a static record, you could say however, that if he profits 1 ped a day, hell profit 30 ped a month, however rate at which he wins it is still 1%.

Anyway, can we please stop discussing this issue, seriously, if you are skeptical about the business, go someplace else to discuss it, seeing as you are denegrating his entrepreneur. And i believe he can resort to action against what you are saying in some way. So try to be careful with what you write around.

I think Hetman is vouging for Pirate.... and I think you are also....

Anyways, think of this if your interested.

The key concept to Finance is RISK VS RETURN.

High Risk High Return.

If you want 156-180% return on investment the risk is that Pirate could just simply walk away with you money. Thats the risk, and the return is huge. You cant get 156-180% return unless your very good with stocks, in the mafia, or gamble very well.

so im considering investing. I need to know a couple things first. how do we collect the interest? and if we want can we put the interest into our investment? and can we, if we want just automatically put the interest into the investment?
if i could get a pm on this so i dont have to wade through this topic that would be great!

Last edited:
so im considering investing. I need to know a couple things first. how do we collect the interest? and if we want can we put the interest into our investment? and can we, if we want just automatically put the interest into the investment?
if i could get a pm on this so i dont have to wade through this topic that would be great!

you collect investment by meeting ingame :p, i am pretty sure that you can add interest to investment and it can be done "automatically", Pirate will be on Wednesday to contact you, take care :)

I think Hetman is vouging for Pirate.... and I think you are also....

Anyways, think of this if your interested.

The key concept to Finance is RISK VS RETURN.

High Risk High Return.

If you want 156-180% return on investment the risk is that Pirate could just simply walk away with you money. Thats the risk, and the return is huge. You cant get 156-180% return unless your very good with stocks, in the mafia, or gamble very well.

I think that happens even in real life aswell, so taking risks is a part of the investment business :)

so if you invest 1000 peds then you get paid 25 ped per week interest?

and you can request your 1000 peds back at any time?

thx :cool:

Zib from working with Pirate, I dont know fully on return details. You if you go for his weekly payment plan you will get whatever the interest rate hes offering for that amount.

When you want your money back, I believe depending on the sum he will need a few days to 1 week notice maybe more if its huge amount, and during this time interest will not be paid on the extra days.

Thats what I remember, and the reason is that if you have a huge amount of investment in, then he's going to have to liquidate his stock that represents that investment at preferably a profit or break even so no interest can be paid on that.

so if you invest 1000 peds then you get paid 25 ped per week interest?

and you can request your 1000 peds back at any time?

thx :cool:

eh, beginning on 1st post of this thread:

Pirate said:
1. Intrest is 2.5% weeklyfor all investments below 2000 peds
2. Intrest is 3% weekly for all investments above 2000 peds
3. Once funds are in, you need to tell me a week before u want to take out funds.

btw dont be so horny :silly2: cause i am not sure if he still accept more investment, read whole thread if you wanna know why :)

If you put ur investment in, you will be contacted by Mr.Pirate on the next tuesday you are receiving your interest.

No, the interest you get can not be upped to your initial interest.

Back