Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
Heya,

Me again :)
Tried this evening but few problems:

- My rates din't show up in the tool (edit tab )
- List with missing/scanned stuff din't show up. Got some SQL errors ( don't wanna post it here, you will see why )

So no test done :(

Heya,

Me again :)
Tried this evening but few problems:

- My rates din't show up in the tool (edit tab )
- List with missing/scanned stuff din't show up. Got some SQL errors ( don't wanna post it here, you will see why )

So no test done :(

yes, I'm aware of that, I'm messing with the DB trying to redesign it for coming features... I fixed the list, and there will be a new update today, so don't worry
...and thanx again for reporting
attachment.php

Fast Trade 3.2.0 Beta is now available at http://fast-trade.webs.com/

• Data base redesigned and improved.
  • Data sent from/to data base are now compressed, this will result in a significant time gain.
  • Replaced the text field for material name with an auto-complication drop box.

This is really a big update for me, although not very visible from the outside... alot of work was done to improve the code and the DB to allow more advanced features in the future. I'm very proud of what I've done :)

btw, things are starting to get crazy at school... so the development of Fast Trade will be a little bit slower in the next few weeks/months.

* Realy fast scanning now , amazing improvement. ( about 10 times faster i guess )
* Many ore - enm stuff is already good scannably
* Pretty much paintcans also recognised.
* Regular wools hides scannably but not much typical hides leathers atm.
* Some new info is on its way :)
* Still miss that manualy adding box , would improve much the tool for me
* Noticed that if too much stuff @ once is in the trade screen it become difficult to scroll the trade screen to next lines. ( not your fault ofc , but a notice to myself )
* Had sometimes the message : nothing found, scrolled a bit and second scan it found that line :)

For now still not usably but still nice progress
I shall use it when :

- Lets say 95% off all ore - enm are recognized
- 90% off paints - wools - hides - skins are recognized
- That manualy box is implemted or something simular ofcourse.

greetings and thx for the progress so far

I'm receiving alot of info about skins and tailoring mats (leathers, cloths...). So I'm gonna add them to the list... many will be scannable, the rest will be recognizable as i receive more info. I'll add them today :)

The one mat that I've been holding back is Himi, it's probably better to leave it for when i remove the quantity completely.

* Still miss that manualy adding box , would improve much the tool for me
I can't do that before completely removing quantity... I'm working on that right now but it's a little complicated as i have to rewrite like 70% of the code. so be patient plz, I'm half way there ;)

* Had sometimes the message : nothing found, scrolled a bit and second scan it found that line :)
This can happen with only the 1st or the 7th line if the scroll bar has been moved. (if it's not the 1st or the 7th line then it's a bug that i don't know about, so plz report with a screeny)

The trade list can contain exactly 7 lines. When the scroll bar is moved it happens that the 1st and the 7th lines are partially hidden. If that's the case, the tool ignores the 1st line and starts scanning from the next line.

Data base updated... 248 recognizable materials from 338 (73.37%) Full list here

I added:
  • Tailoring Materials (Textiles, Leathers, Cloths...)
  • Skins
  • Residue

Did some more test today:

Scanned about 70% off my stuff and mostly all fine except few :

- Crude oil
- Sweetstuff
- Gold stone
- Lanorium stone

these are few that are on the recognized list but failed in the test

Maybe later have time to test wools - hides - leathers - skins

Greetings Lexie

Did some more test today:

Scanned about 70% off my stuff and mostly all fine except few :

- Crude oil
- Sweetstuff
- Gold stone
- Lanorium stone

these are few that are on the recognized list but failed in the test

I fixed those 4 mats, although i'm not very sure about Gold Stone, i need confirmation that it works now. I added a couple new mats (250/338 => 73.96%), thanx Lexie :)

Mai Tai Cocktail and Mai Tai Cocktail Mix are the refined and the unrefined version of the same material right?

also do you know what's the Mai Tai Cocktail's TT value? it not on entropedia... i assume it's 0.02ped but i need confirmation.

I fixed those 4 mats, although i'm not very sure about Gold Stone, i need confirmation that it works now. I added a couple new mats (250/338 => 73.96%), thanx Lexie :)

Mai Tai Cocktail and Mai Tai Cocktail Mix are the refined and the unrefined version of the same material right?

also do you know what's the Mai Tai Cocktail's TT value? it not on entropedia... i assume it's 0.02ped but i need confirmation.

don`t worry too much about the rocktropia ore/enmatter till we get BPs for that m8...

Data base updated... 261 recognizable materials from 343 (76.09%) Full list here

Hi m8,

I've started to test it to !! Nice app !!

Some questions :

I also trade stuff like :
  • Strategic combat proc
  • scanning censor
  • electronic fluid memory
  • tier I,II, III, IV, V components

can you add them to ??

Sometimes I get error that he does not see the trading window. Any tips to improve that ? I work with 2 screens, does it matter on what screen it is placed on ?

A window where we can add products and mu, that had not been scanned would be very helpful

Will the list be sorted later into category's ?? Now sometimes difficult to find the article in edit list
And for me there should not be a different between stones and ingots. or hides and leathers or wool and cloth/textile.
the mu mostly given is the one for the refined products even if they present it not refined.
Only to exceptions on those are crude oil and lyst.
For others refining is part of my service. So mu stone=ingot

for the rest FAST and VERY NICE Tool !! Can't wait to use it and dump my excel sheet ;c)

Last edited:
Edward Lexie Lexinton and me (same soc) will test some skins and leather out today:wise:

Edward Lexie Lexinton and me (same soc) will test some skins and leather out today:wise:

Did some tests like Shiny said. Guess about 15-20 new things scanned and info sended. For me if this last stuff is added i gonna start to use it. More info will follow then :)

The program doesn't work for me. it shows at a zip file even with the java plaform updated. I try to open it using javaw, and an error message appears. "coul not find the main class":confused:

The program doesn't work for me. it shows at a zip file even with the java plaform updated. I try to open it using javaw, and an error message appears. "coul not find the main class":confused:

Are you sure you installed the JRE from the link in first post?
I think there are some other Java tools out there so might be that you have picked the wrong one?
I think I once did that for an informatics lesson... :ahh:

Data base updated... 291 recognizable materials from 360 (80.83%) Full list here

I added :
  • Beauty mats
  • Upgrade Component mats

I'm a little busy right now, I'll reply tonight.

I've started to test it to !! Nice app !!
Glad you liked it
attachment.php

Some questions :

I also trade stuff like :
  • Strategic combat proc
  • scanning censor
  • electronic fluid memory
  • tier I,II, III, IV, V components

can you add them to ??
Yes, just post here to ask for what you want... don't ask for materials, ask for a type of materials and i'll add all the mats of that type. Then start scanning them so i can make them scannable.

Sometimes I get error that he does not see the trading window. Any tips to improve that ? I work with 2 screens, does it matter on what screen it is placed on ?
I really don't know, I've never used a computer with 2 screens before... It depends on what happens when you press "print screen". Does it capture one screen? or both screens?

If you want me to look into this issue, take a screen shot in BMP format and mail it to fast_trade@hotmail.com

Ohh, and remember, the trade window will NOT be found if it doesn't has focus.

Will the list be sorted later into category's ?? Now sometimes difficult to find the article in edit list
Yes

And for me there should not be a different between stones and ingots. or hides and leathers or wool and cloth/textile.
the mu mostly given is the one for the refined products even if they present it not refined.
Only to exceptions on those are crude oil and lyst.
For others refining is part of my service. So mu stone=ingot
I don't think its the true for everyone... I've known traders that offer different rates for refined and unrefined mats.

Well it still doesn't work :(.
downloaded file :
jre-6u22-windows-i586

message error:
"could not find the main class:
C:\Fast Trade 3.2.0.zip. Program will exit"

I know this problem, i had it a couple years ago, but i dont remember how to fix this... I'll try to figure it out, what's your OS?

Gonna test it first time this evening ( hopefully i don't need much my old sheet ). Few suggestions atm

- Anyway possibly to hide stuff in the edit tab that you don't need/ trade ( the list is fast growing now) :)
- Maybe the possibility to merge rows ? ( stone - ingots togheter ) so i can change 1 rate for 2 rows in once
- Like mentioned before instead off calcing with quantity , calcing with TT value would be better, if you gonna add (L) items theres no other way
- The manual add box would be great.

I let you know how it went the first time

Me again,

Used the tool to trade yesterday. Did about 15-20 diff trades and this are the remarks:

- The tool recognised all the known materials.
- It works realy fast. ( ppl have their peds few sec after they placed the last mat )
- The control scanned TT - calced TT is a must have but would be great if it colors green when the amount is the same ( check so you know you scanned all )
- It's a more work before you trade because : - The list is much bigger then my excell sheet ( hiding would help here )
- The double rates ( stone - ingots ) makes double work ( merging would help here
- Removing last rate before you can type the new one is a bit annoying.
- Still need the excell sheet for calcing not recognized mats and for selling stuff.
- Bit annoying the rates are on a separate tab,if ppl ask rates have to search more then before
- Scanned few not recognized mats :)

Conclusion:

It's a bit more work before you start trading, but once busy trading its a godsgift :smoke:

- Anyway possibly to hide stuff in the edit tab that you don't need/ trade ( the list is fast growing now) :)
- The control scanned TT - calced TT is a must have but would be great if it colors green when the amount is the same ( check so you know you scanned all )
- It's a more work before you trade because : - The list is much bigger then my excell sheet ( hiding would help here )
- The double rates ( stone - ingots ) makes double work ( merging would help here
Stop reading my mind
attachment.php
I had those ideas in mind, will be definitely added in a coming release :yup:

- Maybe the possibility to merge rows ? ( stone - ingots togheter ) so i can change 1 rate for 2 rows in once
Interesting... it would be a really nice touch. I might add this at some point, but not a priority right now... thx for the suggestion :)

Removing last rate before you can type the new one is a bit annoying.
Will be added as i promised ;)

- Like mentioned before instead off calcing with quantity , calcing with TT value would be better, if you gonna add (L) items theres no other way
- The manual add box would be great.
As i said before this is being implemented for the next release, it requires the rewriting of a very important chunk of the code, that's why it's taking a lot of time.
Besides, the work on fast trade is unfortunately going very slow at the moment because of school and RL
attachment.php
... Stealing some time every now and then to work on v3.3.0, and updating the data base asap is the best i can do right now.

- The tool recognised all the known materials.
- It works realy fast. ( ppl have their peds few sec after they placed the last mat )
It's a bit more work before you start trading, but once busy trading its a godsgift :smoke:
Thanks for the feed back and the kind words
attachment.php

Used the tool yesterday and saw that henren stems not is recognized.

Yes, just post here to ask for what you want... don't ask for materials, ask for a type of materials and i'll add all the mats of that type. Then start scanning them so i can make them scannable.

Ok, then I guess I should have told : I would like you to add Generic Component under components ??
Allthough I find it strange that BTAU, ATAU and ETAU is in the list and not the rest of the Generic component list.
But maybe that's because I don't know what you mean by "type of materials"

I really don't know, I've never used a computer with 2 screens before... It depends on what happens when you press "print screen". Does it capture one screen? or both screens?

If you want me to look into this issue, take a screen shot in BMP format and mail it to fast_trade@hotmail.com

Ohh, and remember, the trade window will NOT be found if it doesn't has focus.

Guess that can be the problem, the trade windows not being focus...

I don't think its the true for everyone... I've known traders that offer different rates for refined and unrefined mats.
the fact that I an sort it alphabetically makes this a smaller issue :). But as Lexie proposed, a chance of merging stones and ingots results in the same.
For sure when editing the mu's now is a bit difficult. But I read this is on the waiting list ;D

Last edited:
scanned "basic hair color set" tonight without result.

cya and thx for the effort !

Used the tool yesterday and saw that henren stems not is recognized.
Added. not my fault tho, some mats are missing because of a little bug in entropedia (Here)

Ok, then I guess I should have told : I would like you to add Generic Component under components ??
Allthough I find it strange that BTAU, ATAU and ETAU is in the list and not the rest of the Generic component list.
But maybe that's because I don't know what you mean by "type of materials"
No, you know what I mean :D BTAU, ATAU and ETAU were an exception, I added them because i received many info about them, and because I they are popular when it comes to trading.

Generic Component will be added soon ;)

the fact that I an sort it alphabetically makes this a smaller issue :). But as Lexie proposed, a chance of merging stones and ingots results in the same.
For sure when editing the mu's now is a bit difficult. But I read this is on the waiting list ;D

Maybe some ppl didn't notice this but if you click on a table's header you can sort the table according to that column.

I've started to use the abbreviation column to sort my most used mu's numbering them from 1,2,3,4... so I can sort it on abbrev and don't have to search in the alfabetical order to find them. This shortens the period to check the daily mu's a lot.
BUT .. watch out.. you can only use 1 same name(number) and if you make a mistake you can not fill in the n/a value again.. In that case WATCH out NOT to make that value blanc.. If you do .. FastTrade will not start up again.
luckily I was able to edit the "save.txt" file again and change the blanc field back to "n/a" ..
Now starting up again ;c)

Extra tip : if you use the abbrev column with numbers to sort.. use 01,02,03 and not 1,2,3 otherwise it will besorted as 1,10,2,....

I love the option to change the mu during trade !
Blanco lines on top will come very handy to ! To fill in some not scanned products.

Extra : Gold stone was not scanned.
EXTRA 2 : Should it be possible to put in colors , like you do now with the mu's that are not set.
The functionality I have for it is the following : It is impossible to check the mu of all items every day. I check the "most wanted" once every day , but not all of them. The rest you check when they are offered. but once you checked it, it would be nice you know you have checked it with for example a green color. So if every item you bought would turn green the next time you access it for a new trade.
Those colors can be reseted whenever the user wants (not automatically)
EXTRA 3 : Would be nice if the Add function was sorted Alphabetically.
EXTRA 4 : would be nice if we would enter a letter the list would jump to that letter i the edit mode. SO if you were looking for Megan and the list is sorted alphabetically, you would jump to the first "m" in the row, by pressing "m".

I know your studies are priority one !!! But I still will input some idea's I have.. You see when or if you can implement them or not ;c).

Last edited:
I've started to use the abbreviation column to sort my most used mu's numbering them from 1,2,3,4... so I can sort it on abbrev and don't have to search in the alfabetical order to find them. This shortens the period to check the daily mu's a lot.
Very good idea :=)

BUT .. watch out.. you can only use 1 same name(number) and if you make a mistake you can not fill in the n/a value again.. In that case WATCH out NOT to make that value blanc.. If you do .. FastTrade will not start up again.
luckily I was able to edit the "save.txt" file again and change the blanc field back to "n/a" ..
Now starting up again ;c)

Extra tip : if you use the abbrev column with numbers to sort.. use 01,02,03 and not 1,2,3 otherwise it will besorted as 1,10,2,....
I'm aware of all those problems, they will be fixed at some point.

Extra : Gold stone was not scanned.
I fixed gold stone, it should work now.

EXTRA 2 : Should it be possible to put in colors , like you do now with the mu's that are not set.
The functionality I have for it is the following : It is impossible to check the mu of all items every day. I check the "most wanted" once every day , but not all of them. The rest you check when they are offered. but once you checked it, it would be nice you know you have checked it with for example a green color. So if every item you bought would turn green the next time you access it for a new trade.
Those colors can be reseted whenever the user wants (not automatically)
Interesting idea, i love it :)

EXTRA 3 : Would be nice if the Add function was sorted Alphabetically.
Noted

EXTRA 4 : would be nice if we would enter a letter the list would jump to that letter i the edit mode. SO if you were looking for Megan and the list is sorted alphabetically, you would jump to the first "m" in the row, by pressing "m".
Nice idea, but a bit hard to implement i think... anyway, challenge accepted :laugh:

I know your studies are priority one !!! But I still will input some idea's I have.. You see when or if you can implement them or not ;c).
Thank you for your understanding :) your ideas are always welcome.

Status
Back