Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
Hi byubi,

again gratz on the new version.

tried it tonight after typing all the mu's back again. Tip on next update.. a migration tool to migrate all mu's from prev version to the new one ??
Luckily the new typing method was a great bonus !!! nice one !!
I am dying to see the abbreviations back and more needed the possibility to change the mu in the trade window.

I could not scan the following anymore .. : Daikiba Cloth, fine leather, exarosaur cloth and exarosaur wool.. and I tink gold ingot to.. (not sure anymore about that one)

keep up the good work !!:wtg:

I thougt they worked before..

Let me explain how things are working atm... FT uses one "model" for each material, the hard part is to find that perfect model between all the data I receive from you guys. At first things where easy, I used to receive about 5 messages a day, now a get about 200 some days... It's becomming extreamely hard and complecated... and add to that the faulty data caused by covered trade windows and the damn scrollbar.

Updating the database is becomming a very time consuming task... I even make a little program to help me but it's not enough.

So the solution is to make more then one model for each material (probably 3) ordred by most reported, to do that I will not just need data for the unrecognized mats, but the recognized too, so i can know which model works the best.

I hope the idea is a little clear, I expect this approch to improve FT alot. Anyway, I'm asking your permission (again) to receive data for recognized mats.

Let me explain how things are working atm... FT uses one "model" for each material, the hard part is to find that perfect model between all the data I receive from you guys. At first things where easy, I used to receive about 5 messages a day, now a get about 200 some days... It's becomming extreamely hard and complecated... and add to that the faulty data caused by covered trade windows and the damn scrollbar.

Updating the database is becomming a very time consuming task... I even make a little program to help me but it's not enough.

So the solution is to make more then one model for each material (probably 3) ordred by most reported, to do that I will not just need data for the unrecognized mats, but the recognized too, so i can know which model works the best.

I hope the idea is a little clear, I expect this approch to improve FT alot. Anyway, I'm asking your permission (again) to receive data for recognized mats.

Well I think you ask in vain because some won't even read that u asked that.... but yeah go on if it doesn't flood you with more data than you can handle.

Well I think you ask in vain because some won't even read that u asked that.... but yeah go on if it doesn't flood you with more data than you can handle.

Yes, I'll be flooded with data :D but with this method I only care about the number of times a certain model is used.

I can't just do something like that without asking for permission first.. some ppl are very paranoid.

Permission granted :silly2:

And the permission can easily be solved.. just let the get a message before the program starts with a "accept" of "not accept" choice. If not accept FT closes, If you accept, no problems.:wise:

Heya,

I used the new version today and noticed few things

- Gold ingot is working now ( donno about gold stone )
- Niks and Megan Ingot doesn't work anymore. They worked from the beginning till now. What's happend ?

greetings Lex

SUBSCRIBING :D Love the timesaver, thank you for doing this! I wonder if I can set it to reflect monthly or weekly markups rather than the less-stable daily ones, that would take nearly all effort out of trading for me... I'll go play with it and explore it,

Medb

SUBSCRIBING :D Love the timesaver, thank you for doing this! I wonder if I can set it to reflect monthly or weekly markups rather than the less-stable daily ones, that would take nearly all effort out of trading for me... I'll go play with it and explore it,

Medb
Glad you liked it
attachment.php

There's no monthly, weekly or daily markups in Fast Trade, there's only your own markups which you can edit at anytime.

Heya,

I used the new version today and noticed few things

- Gold ingot is working now ( donno about gold stone )
- Niks and Megan Ingot doesn't work anymore. They worked from the beginning till now. What's happend ?

greetings Lex
I'm aware of that problem Lexie, it's caused by the increase in the amount of data I receive every day. The whole "send data" thing was designed for a small quantity of data, assuming that every thing I receive is 100% reliable. That's not the case anymore, I get 100s of reported materials every day, and most of them are not usable.

So I came up with this new approach ... It's not very clean, nor very smart but it will give much better results... Only tests will show how efficient it will be, but I'm hoping for a 100% scannability rate (is that even a word?!)

New version will be ready before weekend... probably.

Heya,

Mostly off the data sended to you is only generated because the trade window is scrolled to a place that FT can't recognize the mats. If we scroll a bit farther mostly Ft can read the mats then. But meanwhile Ft sended some unrecognized data to you.

Wouldn't it be better if we report here in this thread what mats are total unreadable for us ( afther few times trying ) ?
That way you can check your data and change it.

I could make a list unreadably for me every tradingday and post it here. If other ppl do the same i guess you shall see the real problem mats.

greetings happy FT user ;)

Mostly off the data sended to you is only generated because the trade window is scrolled to a place that FT can't recognize the mats. If we scroll a bit farther mostly Ft can read the mats then. But meanwhile Ft sended some unrecognized data to you.
Can you take a few screenies of this bad scrollbar position and send it to me please... maybe I can figure it out. I've been hearing about this problem, and receiving unwanted data because of it, but I've never really seen it.

Wouldn't it be better if we report here in this thread what mats are total unreadable for us ( afther few times trying ) ?
That way you can check your data and change it.

I could make a list unreadably for me every tradingday and post it here. If other ppl do the same i guess you shall see the real problem mats.
That can be very decisive and efficient, but it will take alot of time... lets keep it as a last resort if my method didn't work.

Just a quick question... when editing MU from the trade panel, is it better to have it changed in edit panel too (as it used to be) or to keep that new MU just for that stack (which can come more handy IMO)... what you think?

I LOVED it the way it was ...
If I find It should be changed then the next trade also has to be with that MU.
sometimes you make an exception and give a better rate for someone for one product. But that is less common then the other situation.

Before a trade sessions the most common mu's are checked but not all of course. This would be to time consuming. But when it is offered I check the mu of those less common products...I don't want to rip of the seller nor do I want to buy it with a far to high mu..So it needs to be checked and adjusted if necessary and when offered again, I don't want to check it again.

That was why I had the idea of the collors earlier. At the start of a trading session, before checking the most common MU's, we could press a "reset the colors button" or something and every MU adjusted after this gets a different (for example green) color. Then we would know that the mu of that product has been checked that day and does not need to be checked again.. Again a gain in time !

Thx for asking us and the work you put in this !!!!:wtg:

I LOVED it the way it was ...
If I find It should be changed then the next trade also has to be with that MU.
sometimes you make an exception and give a better rate for someone for one product. But that is less common then the other situation.

Before a trade sessions the most common mu's are checked but not all of course. This would be to time consuming. But when it is offered I check the mu of those less common products...I don't want to rip of the seller nor do I want to buy it with a far to high mu..So it needs to be checked and adjusted if necessary and when offered again, I don't want to check it again.
OK.

That was why I had the idea of the collors earlier. At the start of a trading session, before checking the most common MU's, we could press a "reset the colors button" or something and every MU adjusted after this gets a different (for example green) color. Then we would know that the mu of that product has been checked that day and does not need to be checked again.. Again a gain in time !

Thx for asking us and the work you put in this !!!!:wtg:
Got it.

New release in a few hours.

Can you take a few screenies of this bad scrollbar position and send it to me please... maybe I can figure it out. I've been hearing about this problem, and receiving unwanted data because of it, but I've never really seen it.

That can be very decisive and efficient, but it will take alot of time... lets keep it as a last resort if my method didn't work.

Din't take screenies off the problem but i noticed the following:

When scrolbar is appearing you scroll a bit down to scan the following materials. When you click in the trade window to scroll down sometimes there is a little popup ( with the material name you clicked ). That little popup stays there for maybe 3-4 seconds. When you then scan again there will be some missed lines. You have to wait till that popup dissapears.
This is one off the reasons material can't be recognized.

Just a quick question... when editing MU from the trade panel, is it better to have it changed in edit panel too (as it used to be) or to keep that new MU just for that stack (which can come more handy IMO)... what you think?
For me editing mu from the trade pannel is best only for that trade only. Maybe you can make it an option ?

Din't take screenies off the problem but i noticed the following:

When scrolbar is appearing you scroll a bit down to scan the following materials. When you click in the trade window to scroll down sometimes there is a little popup ( with the material name you clicked ). That little popup stays there for maybe 3-4 seconds. When you then scan again there will be some missed lines. You have to wait till that popup dissapears.
This is one off the reasons material can't be recognized.

So there's nothing that can be done about it? other than wait for the popup to go away ofc.

For me editing mu from the trade pannel is best only for that trade only. Maybe you can make it an option ?
I already coded it... I'll make it optional in the next release.

Fast Trade 3.4.0 Beta is now available at http://fast-trade.webs.com/

New:
  • Using a set of models for every material, instead of just one.
  • Sending data applies to recognized materials as well.
  • Edited markups are in a different color.

Reintroduced:
  • Editing markups in the middle of a trade
  • Editing markups from the trade table

PS: Editing the markup from trade table doesn't make it show in a different color, will be changed in a coming release.

PS2: Your old save file should be working fine with this new version.

Did short test off new version.

The throw in function seems to malfunction:

TT value entered in the box becomes the markup in the main screen and reverse.

Did short test off new version.

The throw in function seems to malfunction:

TT value entered in the box becomes the markup in the main screen and reverse.

You are right, I've switched them back in v3.4.1

Thank you for reporting :)

MA can learn from you, 45min for Bug soving :) Thx m8 will try new version in few days :)
Keep up the good work

nice work indeed !!
had a small trade just now with new one..

Like the green color !!!

had a no scan on ATAU..

cya

Good job Byubii, i'll test it this weekend ;).

wow, i just tried it just for fun, great thing, the green letters. And great that we can adjust prices in the middle of a trade again.

So, when are you planning to introduced the extractor section? :p

Last edited:
Traded yesterday, this are the remarks :

- Megan ingot doesn't seem to work anymore
- The "Throw in" doesn't work with decimals it seems. When you type 5.50 it reflects in the trade section as 550 :s ( good i saw that ) Once that throw in section gonna work it's gonna be a great option to use :)
- Scanned a new one i guess: ruga stone :)
- Any possibility to make the buttons a bit smaller so i can make the width smaller off fast trade ?

Greetings Lexie

So, when are you planning to introduced the extractor section? :p
Ok, ill add them soon.

- Megan ingot doesn't seem to work anymore
I haven't updated the database yet, it should be working when i do.

- The "Throw in" doesn't work with decimals it seems. When you type 5.50 it reflects in the trade section as 550 :s ( good i saw that ) Once that throw in section gonna work it's gonna be a great option to use :)
You're right... how did I miss that :duh:, I'll fix it, gimme a couple minutes.

- Any possibility to make the buttons a bit smaller so i can make the width smaller off fast trade ?
Noted, I will.

EDIT: fixed in v3.4.2

Last edited:
indeed no Megan Ingot scan

Extra 1 : Can the green color also be made visible in the trade channel. Now it is only visible in the edit window. Would be nice to see what mu is current and what is not.

Extra 2 : no scan on Tezlapod skin and Oculus Skin.

Last edited:
Is it possible to keep 2 sets of markups, one for buying and one for selling? I know, I know, I can just keep 2 savefiles :ahh: but who knows, it might be handy for more people than just me :)

Database updated... no new Materials, but the old ones are supposed to be working better now. You might notice that FT will miss less on long trade lists.

Is it possible to keep 2 sets of markups, one for buying and one for selling? I know, I know, I can just keep 2 savefiles :ahh: but who knows, it might be handy for more people than just me :)
Might do it in the future, thank you for your suggestion :)

Hi m8,

any idea on when the abbreviation column will come back?? Really was time saving for me..

Also just had a no scan on Basic Scanning Sensor.

cya m8

I finally got a chance to try it out. I love it. :wtg:

Status
Back