How MA will Shut Down EU

Maybe thats the difference, people care and fret about investments.. Or those just caring where thier friends are?

:D

A Very valid question. :wise: Good point dj. While you claim to "not have any imagination", you did think of a great point.

I mean I care about money I put into EU or have put. But if I was to one day suddenly lose it all, i'd rather also see noobs being dragged away by roving bands of chirpies pecking them to death :silly2: while I wave goodbye to my PEDS.

People have created lives on EU with new friends, family, spouses, children, etc. But if it were to all cut off one day, i'd like to take a family or soc photo of whoever is left alive in front of a burning bank or mall :silly2: right as i get the count down:

RETURNING TO REAL LIFE IN

Besides...we have EF to still contact m8s with even if we don't currently play EU!:yay: Some people do that right now. One of the posters on this very thread if i'm correct.;)

( Maybe i'm a little bit too creative... :hammer:)

well.. my prediction is that game collapses when the price of sweat reaches zero.. which is inevitable :) i think we have 2-3 more years left tho

International error : all MA server have burn, all save lost, we are sorry for the inconvenient the server will not be changed bye and gl in real life :p

My opinion of the end of EU

Or Server will close definitly in
4-3-2-1 bye ( with a big smilie )

Lol yea i'm pretty worried about the price of sweat too :silly2:

Maybe the end will be a huge mob of noob bots torching buildings and Opalo'ing ppl yelling " VIVA LA SWEAT!!!!!:cussing::handgun: "

Maybe with CE2 coming out, at least noobs will be able to advertise their sweat as being new and better looking. "Don't buy that old version sweat! All the ubers love CE2 sweat! Now with Atrox vitamins! :D "

Maybe sweating will be a much harder process when CE2 comes out, thus increasing prices? :confused:Mere speculation....

The EU is no where close to being shut down and threads like this are nothing but destructive.

I have played this game for almost 4 years. Every summer things slow down and this year we have a IRL recession on top of it. Every year people think that the sky is falling when they see less people online.

Instead of creating threads like this that make people think the worst, snoop around and look at all of the things that are about to come out of MA and the planet partners. Try and put 2 and 2 together and see what is in the works now.

The biggest "investors" in the game know what is going on, what will happen, when it will happen, and how it will happen. You also see all of them still here, still playing, and still buying.

The people who do leave are the ones you don’t know what is happening and fear the worst. Like always they will be back and they will kick themselves in the ass for selling out when the market was down.

Threads like this are not creative, they are destructive due to the fact they only spread unfounded rumors and negative sentiment
Hey HardWrath go check out the auction i think i so a sense of humour for a cheap buy out yesterday?i thinks it's time you treated yourself to one.

I can only think of two likely scenarios.

1. The world is gone when you log in and the client loader blames it on a comet.

2. The egg explodes and everyone dies.

The End

heh heh..Swazer :silly2:

BAHAHA!! I forgot all about the Egg!! Lol so that's MA's Grand Plan! The Egg! Lol thanks for bringing that up TommyDaGreat!:laugh: Lol...poor Neverdie...what has he done!?! :scared:By buying the egg, he has started the timer on our doom!!!:eyecrazy:

I'm dying to know what the secret behind the egg is! Maybe it is infact...PANDORA's BOX!!! er...egg!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::whip:

*throws the egg across the room and splatters it all over Mindark's EOTM wall*

There - problem solved - carry on.

Haha!

Employee Of The Month :rolleyes:

It's probably judged on how much profit you got form players that month by giving them bad loot :silly2: The employee who got the most money from players wins an Atrox Statue!!!:yay:

Cry comes and they make it too real:eek:

i log i try to work out my loot for the last run on my calulator app it feeds back to the eu server and..........

or when we try to tp we get the message

WARNING FEEDBACK LOOP DETECTED

and fly faster an faster round in ever decreasing circles
untill one by one we dissapear up our own rectums
:laugh::tp::tp::tp::tp:

Last edited:

Battle cat cometh he will destroy us all
Muhahahahaah
:D

Neverdies's last job

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtBPC9dXms&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Wow, very great read, the OP made me laugh, and I immediately got the point of this post, but was thrown for a loop with the reply immediately below it. Talk about going over your head, you really missed the point. To you, and all the othe bashers to the OP about his "obviously" hilarious "what if", RELAX! The intent wasn't "the sky is falling", but to be creative and think of FUNNY ways MA would pull the plug.

Very funny, the bots actually win! LOL, everything we own would be gone...but to continue to that story, there would be a few survivors hiding out in the wilderness that actually regroup and continue the fight, strategically striking and developing a stronghold that the playerbase can relog into. Now THAT would be a nice storyline ;).

Or if MA wanted to be snobbish about it, a massive asteroid struck calypso, creating an Extinction Event where ALL life is obliterated, even bacteria, and the planet is no more than a stone floating in space. Every avatar that logs in would view, from an Earthlings point of view, *BREAKING NEWS* *NEWS FLASH* and a televised broadcast...."We come to you live with some disturbing news... At 21:32 Calypso time, a massive asteriod struck the planet calypso, with devastating force, splitting the planet in two. We are told that nothing survived the impact. The orbiting asteroids Crystal Palace and Club Neverdie were also struck by the asteroid, and disintergrated. We will now share a moment of silence for the enormous loss of life, and our hearts go out to those that have lost loved ones on the planet.... this truly is a sad day............................................................And now sports!" Screen then goes blank, and a message appears:

Thank you for playing Entropia... You items TT value will be evaluated, calculated, and a check willl be sent to the address you have on file. If you have any questions and/or comments, please don't call. Have a nice day!!!

yup i agree the anal retentives of this board are turning innocent fun into stupid usless flames goddammit cool down

Its a bit of Fun

ffs the posters who have said "we are at the top nothing happening here" have done more damage than any of us noobs
sigh when will they learn "some times silence is golden"

ill right in capitals for the hard of thinking

Its a bit of Fun
Btw i notice none of the ubers bin postin since they realised there wrong lol

please post ure ideas for appocalipse acres of space for creativity

So..........
Hardwraith
pink

i think an apolagy is in order dont you ?

Last edited:
this truly is a sad day............................................................And now sports!":[/B]

HAHAHA!! That'd be hilarious! :laugh: Actually kinda happens in real life News too :silly2: Nice input, TheLastKnight !:wtg:

Xian, that vid was so awesome! It ties in so well with CND somehow :silly2: Lol!
I can actually imagine Neverdie going to CND or a room in his house (probably a mansion:silly2:) with only a BIG lever in it that says Club Never Die over it....look all sad:(...then pull the lever down...

The vid was very dramatic, and I actually felt a touch of sadness imagining said battlestation/battleship 5 or whatever it was close down for whatever reason. ( Probably didn't pay the electric bill :laugh: )

and Carl....no thread would have been complete without a Lolcat :wtg:

Nah, it will go like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg[/YOUTUBE]

yup i agree the anal retentives of this board are turning innocent fun into stupid usless flames goddammit cool down

Its a bit of Fun

ffs the posters who have said "we are at the top nothing happening here" have done more damage than any of us noobs
sigh when will they learn "some times silence is golden"

ill right in capitals for the hard of thinking

Its a bit of Fun
Btw i notice none of the ubers bin postin since they realised there wrong lol

please post ure ideas for appocalipse acres of space for creativity

So..........
Hardwraith
pink

i think an apolagy is in order dont you ?

Don't think it is that drastic yet man.. As much as perhaps you want it to be that way. The game has not failed. There are just many disgruntled people at the moment. The Sky is not i repeat not falling, so take your doomsday shit elsewhere.

1. MA needs at least 10 times more communication with its player base.
2. The balancing manager needs to find a new job.
3. They need to get this CE2 thing knocked out, and execute it the right way.

Either way i think this game will be successful far in the future if they listen to their playerbase a bit more.

Don't think it is that drastic yet man.. As much as perhaps you want it to be that way. The game has not failed. There are just many disgruntled people at the moment. The Sky is not i repeat not falling, so take your doomsday shit elsewhere.

1. MA needs at least 10 times more communication with its player base.
2. The balancing manager needs to find a new job.
3. They need to get this CE2 thing knocked out, and execute it the right way.

Either way i think this game will be successful far in the future if they listen to their playerbase a bit more.
fair enough zippo i got a bit of a flap on there many apologies all
we need more fun

Its not how MA closed EU down.. How are we ?:)

I think we could manage to gather a few peds to buy a shuttle launch from NASA. Then stuff it with MA staff and direct it to CND or where ever that is =) Teleporting is also not that accurate ^^

fair enough zippo i got a bit of a flap on there many apologies all
we need more fun

Fair enough m8 npz :)

You should see how bored i am.. Gotta sit at a desk for 12 hours a day 7 days a week for last month and a half, and no cool games in site.. Sucks to be in remote Alaska sometimes xD

Understandable to be completely frustrated with what is going on with the game.

Zippo, you live in Alaska? That's so cool! :yay:

Haha like your idea Kiriku.
I suppose all the ubers could pool together some money for a NASA spaceship trip off planet :silly2: Lol, maybe they'll crash land in some other MA world like Barbie Island or some place and have to become newbs all over again! >: D

Zippo, you live in Alaska? That's so cool! :yay:

Haha like your idea Kiriku.
I suppose all the ubers could pool together some money for a NASA spaceship trip off planet :silly2: Lol, maybe they'll crash land in some other MA world like Barbie Island or some place and have to become newbs all over again! >: D

Yes i currently live in Delta Junction ALaska, but am writing to you from Shemya Alaska. Look it up on a map xD Middle of nowhereeeee :)

Yes i currently live in Delta Junction ALaska, but am writing to you from Shemya Alaska. Look it up on a map xD Middle of nowhereeeee :)

are you killing natives and building oil derricks? can i join you?

Because people who have a ton of money tied up in this game (perhaps more than they feel good about putting in) will never admit it but are actually scared shitless that this might actually happen.

Just IMO of course.....

Seems to be predominantly, people from the US and Canada that are totally against/outraged by this thread.

Could this be a fear factor against the stability of financial instutes that has caused this ? ie the massive banking collapse. Which ever way you look at it, EU is not gonna be here forever and wearing blinkers is not gonna change that.

I think the thread was imaginative and creative and in no way condoned any kind of doom and gloom that many other 'The sky is falling' threads focus on.

back on track:

Personally, I think it will all end with VU 1001 where upon login, you will be asked whether you want your ava to be a Dwarf an Elf or a Tauren and faced by the dreadded WOW Home Page. :D

lol good thread.

Many different opinions.

But seriously the safest theory

"only invest in virtual reality what u are prepared to lose"

mmm, maybe thats suppose to say only gamble what u are prepared to lose.

gratz to all those who took this thread for fun as it was originally ment to be

Ma earn to much for Eu to close, if it ever happens i would'nt care because the mod fap owners would keep me entertained for years :laugh:

Regarding the very first reply to this thread, I must agree. Previous years too same thing has happened, when summer was approaching less and less people were online. Then everything went back up when the autumn rains whipped ppl back indoors.

Seems many EU ppl at least pretend they have some real life too.

Back