Selling: Full set of Salamander (F)

Hi,

like in the title I'm selling a set of Salamander armor (F) which is great for PVP and hunting robots. Please PM me with your offer. Do not hesitate to ask if something is missing.

Protection:
Stab: 3 HP
Cut: 4 HP
Impact: 5 HP
Penetr.: 8 HP
Shrap.: 5 HP
Burn: 50 HP
Close: 12 HP
Firearms: 63 HP

Is this an auction?

What is startprice?
Is there an buyout option?

Is there an end date?

Thanks for your request. The start price would be around 5k to avoid ridiculous bids. I consider the buyout price to be roughly 11k.
The end of the auction is when it is sold :)

I was looking at wiki and can’t really figure out why is this so much better that the Vigi?:scratch2:

I mean 50 ok but the penet is only 8… so the only mob this armor is actually working on is the Warlock and SE ?

I may consider the armor that why am curious, pls stay objective don’t post sells man crap.

Ty.

I mean 50 ok but the penet is only 8… so the only mob this armor is actually working on is the Warlock and SE ?

It is also good for Troopers, Warrios, Leginaire, Drones, because 50+8 is still more than 14+14 that the vigi offers in protection.

And its fukin best armor vs PKers that use Isis LR65/66, Marbers or anything else that does mainly Burn DMG

It is also good for Troopers, Warrios, Leginaire, Drones, because 50+8 is still more than 14+14 that the vigi offers in protection.

And its fukin best armor vs PKers that use Isis LR65/66, Marbers or anything else that does mainly Burn DMG

Ty for the post Goni, as i did not realy hunt big drones (only the normal gen up to 08) im not able to tell.
Ty for the info helps alot.

Posted via Mobile Device
Sometimes i take a trooper gen10 in this or a second entity. Drone coordinators in a team of 8 against u is peanuts in this lol. Its awesome!

It is possible to kill Second Entity in Salamander + 6A. Since Warriors do more burn damage than penetration they won't even kill when they crit you.

bump for a great armor ;)

was a must have during bot war

what about bigger beacons?

what about bigger beacons?

we had once a seg gen 3 as boss in an easy 35 pedder beacon, killed it in sala + 6a with a t20 (L) fapper behind me

and since there are no evis in beacons its great ;)

protection / price relationship is also nice

I got myself a set of all the specialized armors. And Salamander is probablly the best armor for specific targets existing.

Specialized old school armors being only:
Thunderbird (electric)
Viking (cold)
Jaguar (weight)
Salamander (burn)

Using Salamander enables you to hunt most robots using laser, as well as taking up a pretty good fight in pvp against the new laser guns. BLP and blades is no match however.

Its without comparison the armorset i have had most fun using, since bot MUST die! :D

Taking on Warriors, Drones, Legionaires and Troopers in this armor becomes a walk in the park. Only level 10 can hit you hard enough to create need for fast fapping.

Besides - all animal armors look cool :cool:

Free advert for a nice armor :thumbup:

+6,2k loved this amor and need it back

can i bid 6.4k?:yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Back