Vortexy's Diary

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wow! Yesterday and today was certainly phenomenal...

A picture (in this case 2) speaks a thousand words

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Got my usual korrs, 2 crafting hoFs, and unlocked BPC! :D

Jokes Section

An attorney returned home late one evening after a very taxing day trying to get a stay of execution for a client, named Wilbur Wright, who was due to be hanged for murder at midnight. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor had failed and he was feeling tired and depressed.

As soon as he got through the door his wife started on about, "What time of night do you call this? Where the heck have you been?"

Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he went and poured himself a very large whisky and headed off to the bathroom for a long hot soak - pursued by his wife's sarcastic remarks.

While he was in the bath the phone rang, which the wife answered - to be told that her husband's client had been granted his stay of execution after all. Realizing what a day he must have had, she relented a little and went upstairs to give him the good news.

As she opened the bathroom door she was greeted by the sight of her husband's rear view as he bent naked over the bath cleaning the tub.

"They're not hanging Wright tonight," she said, at which the attorney whirled round and screamed hysterically, "For crying out loud woman, don't you ever stop?"

A very 'straight and honest' girl is going to Town. Before she left, her mother gave her some advice: "Daughter, when you're in Town and if you're looking for a match there, you must take note of the following the requirements mother set for you. You must find a man that is faithful', 'thrifty' and must be a 'virgin'.

With this advice from her mother, the girl went to Town. After some months later, she came home to get her mother's blessings to marry.

"Mother, I've met the my match following your instructions. My future husband is faithful because when we went out for holiday one day, he took care of me specifically even though there were so many prettier girls around. Isn't that being faithful?"

Her mother nodded in agreement.

"Then, since the day was getting late in the night and rain was pouring, my boyfriend decided that we stay the night at a hotel. He also suggested that in order not to spend too much, they'll share one room only. Isn't he not thrifty guy?"

For the second time her mother nodded her head in agreement, but with a little concern.

"And finally mum..., I know he is a virgin"

"How did you know he is still a virgin?" The mother asked with repidition. "MMM...his 'that one' is still new and hard....all wrapped up in plastic, mum!"

Late at night this guy runs into a pub and demands a glass of water from the landlord. The guy drinks it in one gulp then asks for a second glass. Six pints later and he has recovered enough to speak.

"Thanks," he croaks.

"That's one hell of a thirst you've got," says the landlord. The guy says, "Any man would be as bad if they'd just had sex with the woman in my car. She's insatiable. She wants me to go right back out there and do it all again, but I can't."

"Where's your car?" the landlord asks.

"At the roadside," the guy gasps.

"Tell you what," says the landlord, "you watch the bar for me while I nip out and take your place. "

"Be my guest," the guy says.

So the landlord goes outside and gets in the car. It's totally dark, so the woman doesn't realize she's with a different man. And they get right down to it, humping away.

Five minutes later there's a knock on the window. It's a cop, and he shines his flashlight on the naked couple.

"What's going on here?" he asks.

"It's all right, officer, "explains the landlord, "She's my wife."

The officer replies apologetically, "Oh, sorry sir, I didn't realize."

Looking at the woman the landlord says, "Neither did I till you switched on that damned light."

A man and his wife were talking and he says, "You know, I was thinking of going down to the bar tonight and entering that big dick contest."

"Oh honey," she exclaims, "I don't want you taking that out in public!"

"But, sweet thing," he says, "the prize is 25000 bucks."

"I don't care," she says. "I don't want you showing that thing to everybody."

So he lets the subject drop until the following night when his wife walks in on him in the bedroom, counting out the money.

"Did you go down and enter that big dick contest last night after I told you not to?" she asks.

"Please forgive me, sweetheart., " he says.

"You mean you took that thing out for everybody to see?" she says, tears welling up in her eyes.

The man looks at her fondly and says, "Well, only enough of it to win."

Sadie had been widowed for a few years and very lonely, and finally consented to going out on a date with Smith, the gentleman her daughter fixed her up with.

Smith picked up her and they went on a picnic in a very secluded spot. Smith also had been widowed for a long time and found himself very attracted to Sadie, and despite her resistance at first to his advances, he finally was able to make love to her.

Sadie was mortified at her lack of self control and sobbed, "I don't know how I can face my daughter, knowing in a time of weakness, I sinned twice!"

Smith said "What do you mean "twice" we only did it once?"

Sadie looked at Smith and said, "...Well, you're going to do it again, aren't you?"

Three blondes passed every day through a street that led them from their room to their office. They noticed a parrot that stood at the entrance of a big residential house. Every time they passed in front of that house, the bird would pronounce three sequential colors.

One day, they heard, "Red, blue, black."

One of the blondes noticed that those colors perfectly matched the colors of their underwear. She mentioned her discovery to her friends, but both were reluctant to believe that could be possible.

The next day, they all wore black underwear and passed in front of the house, and very precisely the parrot spoke, "Black, black, black."

Hearing that, girls were astonished!! One of the blondes spoke up: "Girls, tomorrow we are going to trick that bird."

Saying that, she recommended that the next day, none of them should wear any underwear. So, next day they wore no underwear and proceeded to pass in front of the parrot's house.

They peeked at the bird. At the beginning, the parrot looked a bit puzzled. He swung back and forth on the cane he was perched on.

Then, after a while, the Parrot spoke, "Straight, Straight, Curly!"

Eva, a blonde city girl, marries a rancher.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows the rancher says to Eva, "The artificial insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the two-by-four just above the cow's stall in the barn. You show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?"

So the rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.

Eva takes him down to the barn. They walk along a long row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one..... right here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another ditzy blonde, the man asks, "How did you know this is the cow to be bred?"

"That's simple. By the nail over its stall," Eva explains.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

"I guess it's to hang your pants on," she tells him as she walks away

A blonde went into a global message center to send a message to her mother overseas.

When the man told her it would cost 200 bucks, she exclaimed, "I don't have that kind of money!! But I'd do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother in France!"

The man arched an eyebrow, "Anything?" "Yes, absolutely anything" the blonde promised.

With that, the man said, "Follow me."

He walked into the next room and ordered her to come in and close the door. She did.

He then said, "Get on your knees."

She did.

Then he said, "Take down my zipper."

She did.

He said, "Go ahead... take it out."

She took it out and grabbed hold of it with both hands. The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well... go ahead!"

The blonde slowly brought her lips closer, and while holding it close to her lips she said loudly, "Hello.... MOM?" :laugh:

Special Thanks

Nothing much to say today except that my lucky streak continues!

After the 2 hof last night... Reg got 2 too.... So a general has gotta be better than his soldiers... :laugh: Tried my luck again today and...........

After my third hof in ore amps, wanted to try for a 4th and.....

It also comes with a small bonus.... 633.. and not a HoF :laugh:

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Wow... After the series of oreamps globals.. things are slowing down... Cant complain much as MA alrady rewarded me with 7 oreamps hof last week. Only complain yesterday was that small mobs are hoffing while the big ones are showing yellow messages... :laugh:

For those curious, of all the spammed globals and 7 HoFs that I got, only around 1k peds remained. Yes, you guys see all the globals.. but not the losses. ;) However my 101 QR is up to 68 now from 45. :D

Points To Ponder

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a
well. The animal cried piteously for hours as
the farmer tried to figure out what to do.

Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the
well needed to be covered up anyway;
it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over and
help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began
to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the
donkey realized what was happening and cried
horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he
quieted down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally
looked down the well. He was astonished at what
he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his
back, the donkey was doing something amazing.
He would shake it off and take a step up.

As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel
dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it
off and take a step up.

Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey
stepped up over the edge of the well and
happily trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds
of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well
is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of
our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out
of the deepest wells just by not stopping,
never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

Lawyer VS Blonde

A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, that the game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

This catches the blonde's attention; and, to keep him quiet, she agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all references. He uses the airphone; he searches the net and even the library of Congress. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail.

After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde takes the $500 and goes back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes her up and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wow.. our soc sure is moving forward with the addition of 3 EAC grads that are very active and Mr Fade. :D At the end of the day, we are aiming for quality and not quantity.

Went back to hunting feffs after noticing noob mobs hoffing like mad. Had enough of losing to the crafting machine all my ore amps hof that it gives. :laugh: In the end a 100 ped run got me 180 ped of korrs 400 (one 130 pedder and the other 50 pedder) and some peds.

Work in real life piling as had to organise meetings and seminars for the ministers. Election is round the corner and there are lots of things to do.

Was hoping for more soc events as this is what that will bring the soc closer. Fisting seems to be a norm event. Might organise some mining event soon for our miners.

Radio Nipples

A sexy lady meet a handsome young man in a pub, after some drinks and a little tipsy the sexy lady said to the young man, "My mouth is like a loud speaker, my two breasts are for tuning, left one is for tuning the channel AM or FM and my right breast is for tuning bass and treble depending which mode you want."

The young man was aroused by the young lady expression, and said to the lady, "I don't believe it."

Young lady said, "You can try it if you want".

Young man said, "Ok come to my hotel room and prove it to me."

They agreed and both holding hands and headed for the hotel room. Upon entering the room the young lady undressed herself and soon the young man start feeling the left nipple for AM/FM fine tuning. After a while nothing happen. He changed to the right nipple and start rubbing with greater pressure. Again nothing happenned.

The young man soon gives up and ask the lady, "Hello sweetie, after I have tuned your AM/FM and treble/bass nipples there are no response."

The sexy lady replied, "You forgot to PLUG IN your power."

West Virginia teeny bopper comes home from school and asks,

"Ma, is it true that babies come out of the place boys put their wieners in?"

Ma replies,"Yep, sho' do."

Daughter says," Why Ma, is that why you are missin yo' front teeth?"

Kris walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His wife is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."

The man says: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

Trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you don't get a chance to prove it.

Why do men name their penises?
Because they want to be on a first-name basis with the one who makes all their decisions.

What's the difference between a toad and a horny toad?
One goes "ribbit" the other goes "rub it".'

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Some of you must be wondering, what drove me into crafting those ore amps 101 and resulted in 14 Hofs in less than a month...

Answer : It was the lag in my PC. :D The lag was so bad that I was having problem hunting feffs at Fury. This is made worse with greendots appearing and disappearing from my radar. Still have yet to figure out the problem that started around 3 weeks ago. My computer guy says it might be the display driver OR the motherboard malfunctioned. Damn...

However all is not that well too. Even though my mfg skill and BP's QR went up like rocket... my Hofs was spent at rocket speed too. :laugh: So far life in EU is really like a roller coaster. ;)

CLASS REUNION

Three women who were friends in high school have returned to their hometown to attend their 45th reunion and have lunch together. Their talk turns to their position in life, and it's clear that they are trying to one-up each other.

The first woman says, "My husband is taking me to the French Riviera for two weeks," and then looks at the others with a superior demeanor.

The second woman says, "Well, my husband just bought me a new Mercedes," and looks about with considerable pride.

The third woman says, "Well, to be perfectly honest with you, we don't have much money and we don't have any material possessions -- but 13 canaries can stand shoulder to shoulder on my husband's erect penis."

After a long silence, the first woman looks shame-faced and says, "Girls, I've got a confession to make. I was just trying to impress you. We're not really going to the French Riviera -- we're going to my parent's house for two weeks."

The second woman says, "Your honesty has shamed me. To be honest, my husband didn't buy me a Mercedes -- he bought me a Taurus."

"Well," the third woman says, "I also have a confession to make. Canary number 13 has to stand on one leg!!!"

Friday, August 24, 2007

Yesterday was cool... :cool: Got myself 2 Hofs (a 900 pedder and a 1800 pedder). That should keep my ped card healthy for the next 2 days :laugh:

Anyway next 2 weeks wont be online much as am organising a function and will be outstation in the first week of September, 2007. Soc wise is currently ok so am leaving the soc int he good hands of my colonels, captains and sergeants.

Noticed that a lot of crafters venturing into the Oreamps 101 line. :rolleyes: Though you might think it is lucrative, most of the times we are all losing peds. You see the globals and HoFs but you don't see the losses (each click cost us an estimate 8 - 10 peds) However, after a while once your skill is up, it should break even most of the time.

Pair Vs Royal Flush

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and they both go
before St. Peter to find out if they'll be admitted to heaven.

Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so Saint Peter must
decide which of them gets in.

St. Peter asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she should go
to heaven, so she takes off her top and says, "Look at these. They're
the most perfect ones God ever created, and I'm sure it will please him
to be able to see them every day for eternity."

St. Peter thanks Dolly, and asks Queen Elizabeth the same question. She
then drops her skirt and panties, takes a bottle of Perrier out of her
purse, shakes it up, and douches with it.

St. Peter says, "OK, Your Majesty, you may go in".
Dolly is outraged. She screams, "What was that all about? I show you two
of God's own creations, she performs a disgusting hygiene act, and she
gets in and I don't?"

"Sorry, Dolly," says St. Peter, "but a royal flush beats a pair any day."

Around lunchtime Sheryl left school and headed for home, crying because her first period had started and she had no idea what it was.

The girl's teacher was reluctant to get involved, so she suggested Sheryl talk to her mom.

She was walking home when she ran into little Johnny.

"Why are you crying? Asked little Johnny.

"I'm crying because I'm bleeding," she replied.

"Give me a look," said little Johnny.

She lifted her skirt and showed him.

"Fuckin' hell!" said little Johnny. "No wonder you're bleeding, some bastard's cut off your cock!"

A traveling salesman, out on the road for two months, was beginning to feel lonely and horny. He stopped in at a bar, ordered a drink and asked the bartender what men did for fun around here. The bartender told him to go to room at the top of the stairs and wait for Vanessa. He did. Soon the door opened to reveal the most beautiful black woman he had ever seen.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa, and I'm $20," she said. Much to his dismay the salesman had only $18, which he promptly offered. "Vanessa does not lower her standards for anyone," she said. "I'll send up Angela."

A few minutes later a beautiful white woman appeared, took his money and treated him to a wonderful evening of sucking and fucking.

Twenty-five years later, while on vacation, the salesman found himself in the same bar, talking to the same bartender. "Bet you don't remember me," he said.

"Sure I do," replied the bartender. "You're the guy that knocked up Angela 25 years ago. That's your son at the end of the bar. He's been in every night for ten years, hoping to meet his daddy.

The salesman went over to the boy and said, "Son, I think I may be your daddy."

The boy said, "Great! What is my last name?"

"Bardowski," the salesman said.

"Oh, no," said the boy, "you mean that I waited ten years to find out that I'm Polish?"

"Hey, kid," the salesman said, "it could've been worse. Two dollars more and you'd been black too!"

Immigration Problem

The latest telephone poll taken by the office of the Governor of Georgia asked whether people who live in Georgia think illegal immigration is a serious problem:

A) 35% of respondents answered: "Yes, it is a serious problem."

B) 65% of respondents answered: "No es una problema serio."

Midget

A midget went into a whorehouse.

None of the girls really wanted to serve him Finally
they drew lots and Mitzi was unlucky and went up
to the room with him.

A minute later, there was a loud scream.

The Madam and all of the girls charged up the
staircase and into the room. Mitzi lay on the floor
in a dead faint.

Standing next to the bed was the midget, undressed
and with a three foot member hanging down and
almost touching the floor. The girls were
dumbfounded by the sight.

Finally, one of them regained her composure to
say, "Sir, would you mind if we felt it? We've never
seen anything like that before."

The midget sighed.

"Okay, honey; But only touching. No sucking.
I used to be six feet tall!"

Little Johnny

In Little Johnny's classroom, the teacher gave the class a homework
assignment. She wanted them to tell the class one talent that they had
and that they were especially good at.

The next day the Teacher calls on Mary. Mary got up and said "I've been
taking piano lessons for 2 years. The teacher told Mary that was very
good.

After all of the other students told about their talent, the teacher
doesn't have a choice but to let Little Johnny have his turn. She doesn't
want to call on him because she is scared of what he is going to say.

She asked Little Johnny to tell the class about his special talent. He
stood up and said, " This is my special talent". Then he stuck his tongue
out.

The teacher said, "Little Johnny, I don't understand." "How is your
tongue a special talent"?

Little Johnny said, "See this ball where my tongue is pierced? My
babysitter said that was a special talent because not every boy that she
baby sits for has a pussy grinder!"

Sunday, August 25, 2007

Got another hof yesterday.. a small one but still a hof..

Also managed to win the Penguin champion again... :laugh:

Penguinchampion_771242.JPG

Other than that.. despite all the globals that you all saw yesterday, I made a net loss of 1k. :silly2:

Not Ready For Marriage
"I ain't ready to get married," Sam Rush told his buddy, Joe. "But, when I do, I want a gal who's an economist in the kitchen, a sweet lady when we got company and a fireball in the bedroom."

"Well, time passed and Sam did get married. One day he again ran into Joe.

"How's life with you, Sam?" Joe asked.

"Fine and dandy, Joe. I done got myself hitched."

"Great! And is she just like the gal you described to me?"

"Not exactly. I sure enough did get all the qualities in my wife that I wanted. But they came a little bit mixed. Jenny's a fireball in the kitchen, a sweet lady when we got company, but she's an economist in the bed-room."

Pauly's family is at dinner, the 10-year-old daughter isn't eating much, and she just keeps her head down... After a few minutes, she says, "I have something to tell you."

Everyone gets silent and they all listen.

"I am no longer the virgin I used to be." And she begins to cry.

A long silence, and Pauly speaks to Mrs Pauly: "It's your fault, you know, always dressed and made up like a tramp. You think that's an example for your daughter? Always wallowing on the sofa; it's just terrible; that's why problems like this come up!

Then Mrs Pauly lights in on Pauly: "And YOU! Do you think that you're a good example? Wasting your scrawny paycheck with your drinking buddies who even come drunk into the house--do you think that's a good example for a little girl 10 years old?"

Then Pauly charges back in: "And her sister, that no-good, with her hairy and dope-crazed boyfriend, always with their hands all over each other and screwing in every room in the house--you think that's a good example too?" And it goes on and on, back and forth.

Then the grandmother hugs the little girl to console her and asks, "Now, darling, how did this happen?

And the little girl answers, trying to hold back her sobbing:

"Father Michael chose another girl to be the Virgin in the Christmas pageant this year." :laugh:

Subject: the difference

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked

about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from

you. I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and

leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you

card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill

the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing

community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card

and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his

bill the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing

community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves

the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card

and a dozen different books, such as "How to Improve Your Business" and

"Becoming More Successful."

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill

the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing

community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves

the shop.

{Get ready - You're going to laugh out loud}

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen

Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

===================================================

An office manager at Wal-Mart was given the task of hiring an individual to fill a job opening.

After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know of?"

Acknowledging the first man on his right, the man replied, "A THOUGHT" It just pops into your head. There's no warning that it's on the way; it's just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of." "That's very good!" replied the interviewer.

"And now you sir?" he asked the second man. "Hmm.! Let me see. A BLINK ! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of. "Excellent!" said the interviewer . "The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed."

He then turned to the third man who was contemplating his reply. Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch.

When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light in the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light," he said. Turning to Bubba, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question. Old Bubba replied, "After hearing the three previous answers,

It's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA. "WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

"Oh I can explain." said Old Bubba. "You see the other day I wasn't feeling so good,

And I ran for the bathroom, but, before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit in my pants." Old Bubba is now the new greeter at a Wal-Mart near you!

The Coat Hanger. .

A woman was at work when she received a phone call that her small daughter was very sick With a fever. She left her work and stopped by the pharmacy to get some medication.
She got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys in the car. She didn't know What to do, so she called home and told the baby sitter what had happened.
The baby sitter told her that the fever was getting worse. She said, "You might find a coat Hanger and use that to open the door."
The woman looked around and found an old rusty
coat hanger that had been left on the Ground, possibly by someone else who at some time had locked their keys in their car.
She looked at the hanger and said, "I don't know how to use this."
She bowed her head and asked God to send her help. Within five >minutes a beat up old Motorcycle pulled up, with a dirty, greasy, bearded man who was wearing an old biker Skull rag on his head.
The woman thought, "This is what you sent to help me?" B UT, she was desperate, so she was also very thankful.
The man got off of his cycle and asked if he could help. She said, "Yes, my daughter Is very sick. I stopped to get her some medication and I locked my keys in my car.
I must get home to her. Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?
He said, "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was opened. She hugged the man and through her tears she said, "Thank You So Much! You are a Very nice man."
The man replied, "Lady, I am not a nice man. I just got out of prison today. I was in prison for car theft and have only been out for about an hour."
The woman hugged the man again and with sobbing tears cried out loud, "Oh, Thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!"

Naughty Son

Because his son wasn't the brightest kid in the world, old Hillbilly Joe took him to the outhouse one day to teach him how to urinate properly. "Now you lissen good, Dan'l, 'cuz here's whatcha gotta do.

One: Take out your penie-pipe.

Two: Pull back the foreskin.

Three: Pee.

Four: Push back your foreskin.

Five: Put your equipment back."

The boy said he understood, but the next day while he was working at his still, Joe's wife came running over. "Oh, Joe, Joe, come quick! Dan'l went ta piss an' won't come out of the outhouse!"

"Hell, whut's he doin' in there?" Joe said.

I dunno. He jess keeps sayin' "Two-four, two-four, two-four.... ."

============ ====

A blond man showed up at work one day with a black eye. When his co- workers saw him they asked him what had happened.

He told them it had happened at church. They didn't believe him, and wanted to know what really happened.

So he told them, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was the biggest woman I had ever seen. Her dress was stuck in her butt-crack, so being the gentleman I am, I reached over and pulled it out for her. She did not like that, so she hit me." The guys laughed and ribbed him about it all day.

The next week he showed up to work and his face was beat bad! Again the guys asked him what had happened and he told them he'd got beaten up at church.

Again they didn't believe him, so he explained, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed.
When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was that same big woman with her dress again stuck up her butt-crack."

At this point the other men interrupted and said, "Please tell us you didn't pull her dress out of her crack again?"

"No, the guy standing beside me did, and I knew she didn't like that, so I shoved it back in."

==============================================

Fishing Mirror

A fisherman from the city was out fishing on a lake in a small boat. He noticed another man in a small boat open his tackle box and take out a mirror. Being curious, the man rowed over and asked, "What is the mirror for"?

"That's my secret way to catch fish," said the other man. "Shine the mirror on the top of the water. The fish notice the spot of sun on the water above and they swim to the surface. Then I just reach down and net them and pull them into the boat."

"Wow! Does that really work"?

"You bet it does."

"Would you be interested in selling that mirror? I'll give you $30 for it."

"Well, okay."

After the money was transferred, the city fisherman asked, "By the way, how many fish have you caught this week"?

"You're the sixth," he said.

===============================

Upon entering the confessional, young woman spilled the beans, admitting: "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me -- seven times."

The priest thought long and hard, and then said, "Take seven lemons and squeeze them into a glass, then drink it."

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?"

The priest said, "No, but it will wipe the smile off your face."

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Last few days and the next few days will be a busy one for me. Thats work... Thus I wont be online the next couple of days...

As for my soc, got a few addition that EA can be proud of. We will soon have our own soc website courtesy of Mr ZATZU. Zil seems to be our main hunter these days.... :laugh:

PC still sux.. Hope to buy one with my next 5 digit hof.. :D

Tell it like it is....

Sherry the secretary walked into her boss's office and said, "I'm afraid
I've got some bad news for you"

"Sherry honey, why do you always have to give me bad news?" he
complained. "Tell me some good news for once."

"Alright, here's some good news," said the secretary. "You're not
sterile....."

A man walked into a Wal-Mart and the Greeter said,
"Automotive, aisle 15." The man asked, "How did you
know I was here to get oil?" The Greeter replied,
"That's my job."

Another man walked in and the Greeter said,
"Sporting goods, aisle 28." The man asked, "How
did you know I wanted fishing supplies? The Greeter
replied, "That's my job."

A woman walked in and the Greeter said, "Tampons,
aisle 5." The woman said, "No, I'm here for
hemorrhoid medicine."

The Greeter said, "Damn, I missed it by an inch!"

Anger Management

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying "Hello."

I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?"
Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear "Get the right f***ing number!" and the phone was slammed down on me.

I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude. When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop.

So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?"

He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!" and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.

Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale " sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had his number on speed dial), I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?" He said, "Yes, it is." I asked, "Can you tell me where I can see it?" He said, "Yes, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd , in Fairfax . It's a yellow rambler, and the car's parked right out in front."

I asked, "What's your name?" He said, "My name is Don Hansen."

I asked, "When's a good time to catch you, Don?" He said, "I'm home every evening after five."

I said, "Listen, Don, can I tell you something?" He said, "Yes?" I said, "Don, you're an asshole!"

Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea.

I called Asshole #1. He said, "Hello." I said, "You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

He asked, "Are you still there?" I said, "Yeah." He screamed, "Stop calling me!" I said, "Make me." He asked, "Who are you?"

I said, "My name is Don Hansen." He said, "Yeah? Where do you live?" I said, "Asshole, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd , in Fairfax , a yellow rambler, I have a black Beamer parked in front." He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole," and hung up. Then I called Asshole ..2. He said, "Hello?" I said, "Hello, asshole." He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..." I said, "You'll what?" He exclaimed, "I'll kick your ass,"

I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."
Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 34 Oaktree Blvd , in Fairfax , and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd. in Fairfax ..
I quickly got into my car and headed over to Fairfax . I got there just in time to watch two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better.

Anger management works

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wow... we finally got our own website.

http://www.entropia-asia.com

Periodically we will still use the EF soc thread. :D

Entropia Asia also now have 2 subsidiaries namely

• Entropia Asia Cadets (EAC)

• Entropia Asia CND (EA CND)

The teacher asked little Johnny if he knows his numbers.

"Yes," he said. "My dad taught me."

"Good! Can you tell me what comes after three."

"Four," answers little Johnny.

"What comes after six?"

"Seven."

"Very good," says the teacher. "Your father did a good job. What comes after ten?"

"A jack!" says little Johnny :laugh:

Two gay guys were dancing when one said to the other, "Why do you always get an erection when we dance together?"

The other replied, "Because you dance like an asshole!"

A gang of hoodlums began hanging out on the steps of the church and hassling worshipers as they came in and out.

Finally, the situation got so bad that complaints reached Father Murphy, who decided to go out and talk to the teenagers.

The priest's appearance was greeted by hoots and catcalls. But he went up to the leader and said,

"Boys, I think there are better places for you to hang out than on God's doorstep."

The gang leader defiantly said, "Fuck God."

Father Murphy winced. "You're risking God's wrath by breaking His holy laws and taking his name."

The gang leader said, "Fuck God's laws. You name one, I break it. I swear, I fuck , I steal, I smoke, I shoot people. I'll tell you what. I'm gonna break every single fucking law the church has ever make."

The priest said, "Do you really mean that?"

The gang leader turned to his buddies and said, "Do I ever go back on a promise? Blood oath. I'm gonna break every church law."

"Well," the priest said, "I know of at least one sin you haven't committed."

"Yeah? Tell me what it is and I'll do it." Father

Murphy replied, "There's a strict church law against suicide.

So go kill yourself."

Water On Mars

A young doctor went to look at a practice that was up for sale in a very remote part of West Virginia. It looked perfect with a comfortable house, fully equipped lab, and lovely gardens. The old doctor even quoted a very affordable price.

"This looks great," said the young doctor. "I just can't figure out how you're able to have such a nice set up with so few people to practice on.

"It's just simple, common sense and a strong work ethic," replied the older medico. "For example, most folks around here take a couple weeks off for a vacation every year.

My wife and I, however, spend the time at home, gardening and putting things in order. Our herb garden gives us a huge harvest because of that, so we mix the herbs and boil them up for my secret tonic."

"But that doesn't explain this fine house and all this land," said the younger man.

The elder doc replied, "That's where going that extra bit pays off. I run into my patients at church, at the store, whatever, right after they get back from their vacations. I tell them they don't look too good, and they usually say that their vacation took a lot out of them." He continued, "I'll agree with them, then invite them to stop around to my office for some of my old fashioned tonic, and at ten bucks a bottle, it can add up really fast! Of course, that's just the beginning.

A few weeks after a patient buys the tonic, I comment on how much better they're looking, so that they feel like the tonic is working."

"Then I have them stop by the office for a complete physical exam, just to make sure everything is alright. I also tell them to bring in a specimen, and this way I get my bottles back!"

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yes, it has been a while since I log into EF and EU. I do check everyday the EA website though. :D Work has been picking up steadily the last 2 months and I am mostly outstation.

EA has however grown in leaps and bounds though there were some conflict in the way it is run. All in all, I hope that the soc will be able to grow at its pace towards the top 50 skilled soc in EU. ;)

Hopefully next week I will be able to be online more often.

SALE !

Two businessmen in NY are sitting down for a break

In their soon-to-be new store

... As yet, the store isn't ready...

Only a few shelves are set up.

One says to the other,

"I bet any minute now some tourist is going to walk by,

put his face to the window and ask what we're selling."

No sooner are the words out of his mouth when,

sure enough, a curious fellow walks to the window,

has a peek, and in a Southern drawl asks,

"What're y'all sellin' here?"

One of the men replies, "Oh! We're selling assholes here."

Without skipping a beat, the rebel says,

"Well, I see y'all're doing really good, you only got two left!"

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House in D.C. One from New Jersey , another from Tennessee and the third, Florida . They go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Florida contractor takes out a tape measure and does some Measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The New Jersey contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

The New Jersey contractor whispers back, "$1,000 for me, $1,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official

A motorcycle officer stops a vehicle that has ran a red light.
The driver is a real jerk and comes running back to the officer
and asks why he is being harassed by the Gestapo and the
officer calmly tells the driver of the red light violation.

The driver goes into a tirade, and questioning the officer's
ancestry, sexual orientation etc. The officer takes it all in
professional stride and writes the ticket and places an "AH"
in the bottom right hand corner -Narration"

The officer hands the driver the ticket and requests a signature.
The driver angrily signs the ticket and notices the "AH" and
demands to know what that is for.

The officer removes his mirror like sunglasses and gets in the
drivers face and in a low voice says "So that when we get in
court in three months time, I can remember that you are an
ass hole!"

Three months later, in court, the driver has hired a lawyer, as
his driving record is not what you would call perfect, and he
expects to lose his license.

The officer gives his evidence on the driver running a red light.
Then under cross examination, the driver's lawyer asks if this
is the ticket the officer had issued.

"Yes, this is the defendant's copy of the ticket I issued" states
the officer.

Lawyer then asks " Is there any particular marking or notation
on this ticket that you made?"

The officer says "Yes in the bottom right hand corner, in the
Narrative box, I wrote 'AH'"

Lawyer "What does the AH stand for, officer?"

Officer " Aggressive and Hostile"

Lawyer " Are you sure?"

Officer " Yes sir."

Lawyer " Are you sure that it doesn't stand for ass hole?"

Officer " Well sir, I am sure you know your client better
than I do

Which came first the chicken or the egg ?

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.
The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette,
with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs
the sheet, rolls over, and says,

"Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wow.. It has been quite a while since my last posting here. Seems that the new VU is in favor for those looking for a good graphic games. :yay: Good for MA for appying 'Kaizen' concept into their gaming industry. However they should bear in mind there are a segment of users who are using mid range PCs. :laugh: I am one of em.

Below is my view of EU in the new VU. (it rhymes!)

Everyone is grey to me... lol. And the loot system is still on the losing side where crafting ore amps 101 is concern. So to all teh boys and girls out there, don;t try crafting ore amps 101 unless you got the extra peds to burn. ;)

The Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

The following week, the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5 a.m. for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and lose), he wrote a message on a piece of paper: "Please wake me at 5 a.m."

The next morning the man woke up, only to discover that it was 7 a.m. and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go see why his wife hadn't woken him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed that read: "It's 5 a.m. Wake up."

Title: I can tell!!!

A man and woman are at a bar having a few beers They start talking and soon realize they're both doctors After an hour, the man says, "Hey, how about if we sleep together tonight?, no strings attached" The woman doctor agrees to it They go back to her place and he goes in the bedroom She goes into the bathroom and starts scrubbing up like she's about to go into the operating room She scrubs for a good 10 minutes At last, she goes into the bedroom and they have sex

Afterward, the man says, "You're a surgeon, aren't you?" "Yes," says the woman, "how did you know?" "I could tell by the way you scrubbed up before we started," he says "That makes sense," says the woman

"You're an anesthesiologist, aren't you?" "Yeah, how did you know?" asks the man The woman replies, "Because I didn't feel a thing"

Title: Lady in doctors office
Ok, once a gorgeous woman walked into the doctors office and took a seat on the table The doctor took one look at her and threw all professionalism out the window He asked her to undress and lay down on the table She did so and he begins to stroke her thigh
"Do you know what I'm doing?"
She replies "Yes, you are checking for any strange bumps" "Very good he says" He then begins to fondle her breasts and again said "do you know what I'm doing?" and she replies "Yes, you are checking for any abnormalities that may form into cancers" "Very good" he said, then he pulled down his pants and began to have intercourse with the lady He then said "Do you know what I'm doing now?" "Yes, you're getting herpes"

Title: Cheap Medicine
A man is at work complaining to his buddy about his elbow hurting He says, "I guess at lunch I'll go have the doctor check it out "His friend says "Oh no, don't do that There's this new drugstore and at the door to the left there's a machine Insert $10 and a piss sample into the machine and it will tell you exactly what's wrong and how to fix it" So the guy goes to the drugstore at lunch, inserts his money and his piss sample, and the machine prints this out:
You have tennis elbow Soak in warm water and stay away from heavy activity
The guy thinks, 'Hey, that's pretty neat' Later on that night, he was wondering if the computer could be fooled He took a stool sample from his dog, tap water from his sink, piss samples from his wife and daughter, and then he jacked off into it for good measure The next morning, he inserts his 'concoction' into the machine and his $10 After a while, the computer prints this out:
1Your tap water is too hard Get a water so filter
2Your dog has ringworm Get him to a vet
3Your daughter has a cocaine habit Get her into rehab
4Your wife is pregnant Twins Not yours Get a lawyer
and
5If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow's never gonna get better

Title: What Did The Doctor Say?
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone He said, "Your
husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder If you don't follow my
instructions carefully, your husband will surely die

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast Be pleasant at all times For lunch make him a nutritious meal For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him

"Don't burden him with chores Don't discuss your problems with him; it will
only make his stress worse Do not nag him Most importantly, make love to
him regularly

"If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will
regain his health completely"

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said you're going to die," she replied

Sales joke

The manager of ladies' dress shop realized it was time to give one her sale clerks a ' pep talk '. "Jane, your figures are well below any of our other salespeople's. In fact, unless you can improve your sales record soon, I'm afraid you'll have to let you go."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am," said a humbled Jane. "Can you give me any advice on how to do better?"

"Well, there is an old trick I can tell you about. It sounds silly, but it's worked for me in the past. Get hold of a dictionary and go through it until you come to a word that had particular power for you. Memorize it, work it into your sales pitch whenever it seems appropriate, and you'll be amazed at the results."

Sure enough, Jane's sales figures went way up, and at the end of the month, the manager called her in again and congratulated her. "Did you try my little trick?" she asked.

Jane nodded. "It took me a whole weekend to find the right word, but I did:.... ' Fantastic.' "

"'Fantastic.' What a good word," said the manager encouragingly. "How have you been using it?"

"Well, my first customer on Monday was a woman who told me her little girl had just been accepted at the most exclusive prep school in the city. I said, 'Fantastic.' She went on to tell me how her daughter always got straight A's and was the most popular girl in her class, I said 'Fantastic' and she bought $300 worth of clothing. My next customer said she needed a formal dress for the spring ball at the country club, which she was in charge of. I said 'Fantastic.' She went on to tell she had the best figure of anyone on the committee and her husband makes the most money. I said 'Fantastic' and she not only bought the designer gown, but hundreds of dollars of other merchandise. It's been like that all week: the customers keep boasting, I keep saying 'Fantastic', and they keep buying."

"Excellent work, Jane," complimented her boss. "Just as a point of interest, what did you used to say to customers before you discovered your power word?"

Jane shrugged. "I used to say, 'Who gives a shit ?'"

An explorer is searching in the Amazon jungle for this lost tribe whose women are reputed to have vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long.
Finally he finds the tribe and is invited to sit down with the chief.
"Is it correct," he says to the chief," that your women have vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long?"
"That correct, man," says the chief.
"However do you manage to have sex with women with vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long?" inquires the explorer.
"The chief looks at him as if he were an idiot and says,
"They stretch, man. They stretch!"

Golf Partners

Bart and Art have been a twosome on the links every day since they've been retired.

One day, as they're putting on their golf shoes in the club house, they get into a conversation about heaven and whether there are any golf
courses there. They make a pact.

The first one to die will come back and tell the other one.

Bart dies first, and sure enough, comes back to visit Art.
Art says," Well are there any golf courses in heaven?"
"I have good news and I have bad news," says Bart.
"We have the ultimate golf course in the sky and tournament which starts tomorrow."
"So what's the bad news?"
"You're my partner!"

Room mates =Good date

These three women were roommates. One night they all had all gone out
on dates and all came home at about the same time. The blonde said,
"You know you've been on a good date when you come home with your hair
all messed up."

The brunette said, "No, you know you've been on a good date when you
come home with your makeup all smeared."

The redhead said nothing, but reached under her skirt, removed her
panties and threw them against the wall, where they stuck.
She said, "Now THAT'S a good date!"

The Nun

A nun, really needing to go to the bathroom,

walked into a local Hooters. The place was

hopping with music and dancing, but every once in

a while, the lights would turn off. Each time

after the lights would go out, the place would

erupt into cheers. However, when the revelers saw

the nun, the room went dead silent. She walked up

to the bartender, and asked, "May I please use

the restroom?"

The bartender nervously replied, "I really don't

think you should."

"Why not?" the nun asked.

"Well, there is a life-size statue of a naked man

in there, and his most private parts are covered

only by a fig leaf."

"Nonsense," said the nun, "I'll just look the

other way." So the bartender showed! the nun the

door at the top of the stairs, and she proceeded

to the restroom. After a few minutes, she came

back out, and the whole place was hopping with

music and dancing again. However, they did stop

just long enough to give the nun a loud round of

applause.

She walked up to the bartender and said, "Sir, I

don't understand. Why did they applaud for me

just because I went to the restroom?"

"Well, because now they know you're one of us,"

said the bartender. "Would you like a drink?"

"But, I still don't understand," said the puzzled

nun.

"You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the

fig leaf on that statue is lifted up, the lights

go out in the whole place. Now, how about that

drink?"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our soc has certainly pick itself up after a blow from within EAC that resulted in the formation of ZOKU. To be fair to the recruits that joined EAC earlier to be in EA, we have given the deadline of November 20, 2007 for them to join EA at no condition. After that date, EAC will be disbanded and no more cadets programme untill we are REALLY strong (having at least 20 of us with agility 70 and above). We can all learn something from here : "Too fast expansion will result in burnout". I blame it all to myself for allowing the formation of EAC in the first place which I already anticipated will split the soc sooner or later. As the saying goes, 'Once Bitten Twice Shy' ; we should learn from mistakes and move on.

A few upcoming events soon such as

• Bheema's beacon run
  • Chang's Naked soc fisting
  • Baron's usual TP runs
  • Zill will be taking charge of soc hunts as he is 'the' main hunter now

The loots seems to be getting large these days... If only I can get my hands on an ATH... ;)

JOKES

Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "Sure, buddy."

Officer: "That's no way to address an officer! Now let's try
it again!"

Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "No, SIR!"

Three boys received their grades from their female sex education instructor.
One got a D+, the second a D- and the third an F.
One day we should get her for this, said the first boy.
I agree. We'll grab her... said the second.
The third guy: And then we'll kick her in the nuts!

Kulula is an Airline with head office situated in Johannesburg. Kulula airline attendants make an effort to make the in-flight "safety lecture" and announcements a bit more entertaining. Here are some Real examples that have been heard or reported:

On a Kulula flight, (there is no assigned seating, you just sit where you want) passengers were apparently having a hard time choosing, when a flight attendant announced, "People, people we're not picking out furniture here, find a seat and get in it!"

---o0o---

On another flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."

----o0o---

On landing, the stewardess said, "Please be sure to take all of your belongings. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's something we'd like to have."

----o0o---

"There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this aeroplane."

---o0o---

"Thank you for flying Kulula. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

---o0o---

As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Durban Airport, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"

---o0o---

After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in the Karoo, a flight attendant on a flight announced, "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted."

---o0o---

From a Kulula employee: "Welcome aboard Kulula 245 to Calgary. To operate your seat belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seat belt; and, if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised."

---o0o---

"In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child travelling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are travelling with more than one small child, pick your favourite."

---o0o---

Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but we'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you, and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than Kulula Airlines."

----o0o---

"Your seats cushions can be used for flotation; and in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments."

---o0o---

"As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."

---o0o---

And from the pilot during his welcome message: "Kulula Airlines is pleased to announce that we have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!"

---o0o---

Heard on Kulula 255 just after a very hard landing in Cape Town. The flight attendant came on the intercom and said, "That was quite a bump and I know what y'all are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault, it was the asphalt."

---o0o---

Overheard on a Kulula flight into Cape Town; on a particularly windy and bumpy day. During the final approach, the Captain really had to fight it. After an extremely hard landing, the Flight Attendant said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to The Mother City. Please remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened while the Captain taxis what's left of our aeroplane to the gate!"

---o0o---

Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."

---o0o---

An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying our airline."
He said that, in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment. Finally everyone had gotten off except for a little old lady walking with a cane.
She said, "Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?"
"Why, no Ma'am," said the pilot. "What is it?"
The little old lady said, "Did we land, or were we shot down?"

---o0o---

After a real crusher of a landing in Johannesburg, the attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Captain Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we will open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."

---o0o---

Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of Kulula Airways."

---o0o---

Heard on a Kulula flight. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke, the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing. If you can light 'em, you can smoke 'em."

---o0o---

A plane was taking off from Durban Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from Durban to Cape Town, The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax... OH, f#$k!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"
A passenger then yelled, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

Back