Entropia status 09-04-25

perhaps time to have a lunch ! :)

Hunting loot was getting better so they shut server off just to punish me !!! lol :p

Uhm Maybe EU was on same line as PirateBay.org - They would be shut down shortly... Or maybe some police officer cut the line to EU because he lost too much recently? :scratch2:

nice, 'check the entropia homepage if the servers are online'

the freaking page wont load :S

I really do love the notification given to paying customers. can u imagine going to the cinemas for ur entertainment having paid for the tickets, and then they close ? :p

Somehow, I don't think this was a planned outage... tbh, none of us have any idea of what might have happened... the fact that the websites are not working either leads me to believe some catastrophic failure occurred... or maybe something as simple as the building housing the servers lost power...

ya never know!

same in germany

wow

coincidence but we had an earthquake of 5 on the richter in Bucharest right before the crash... the room shook as well as my chair but we continued to shoot the mobs as we were in the middle of the wof :)

sorry to hear it , i hope it was very mild and no damage involved

All I can say is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Let me back in the WoF!!!!!!!

MindArk sure knows how to fail at the most horrible possible moment.

Well, as the saying goes, the shit only hits the fan when the fan needed.

I really do love the notification given to paying customers. can u imagine going to the cinemas for ur entertainment having paid for the tickets, and then they close ? :p

No Xcite !! This is unimaginablebleble !

well obviously something beyond their immediate control happened.
Yes cinemas do close in the middle of a movie when SOMETHING out of their control happens.

How can you notify ppl if you weren't expecting something like this to happen? :rolleyes:

On a positive note... we had all just compared scores and we all agreed on the scores up to the point the world ended (imagine that) so at a minimum we know where each team stands. I would recommend NOT hunting as soon as you log back in. This is a major disruption to all so let us get the teams accounted for first. We will have to adjust the time at least... maybe more.

If there has been an earthquake, and should it be the cause, I can understand that power is more needed to help the survivors, or that it should be cut to avoid making the situation worse.

I gladly give up my entertainment in favour of the emergency services saving lives....

If it's a rat chewing through the power cord the ZX81 server EU runs on, MA go buy a rat trap. :D

Yep EU is DOWN!!!

TUNE into Atlas Haven Radio LIVE we'll keep you updated as it happens!

www.entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

or

mms://www.entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

Woodgers going LIVE with his pilot show!!!

TUNE IN run tell a friend!!!

Jamhot

mmmkay, big server crash it seems. :scratch:

well as I said in other posts, we in Romania had a 5.3 on the richter Earthquake just before the crash, that might have a link with it...

coincidence but we had an earthquake of 5 on the richter in Bucharest right before the crash... the room shook as well as my chair but we continued to shoot the mobs as we were in the middle of the wof :)

Now that's what i call priority! Not even a earthquake can make you miss out on wof. :D

Thought I was having ISP issues until I noticed how full the chat room was. Hope it's fixed soon...

affectted here
Pittsburgh USA​

Gaaah, just in middle of WoFfin! :mad:

Now I'm a sad fox. Hope everything's OK and we'll be able to get back to EU promptly. Or else I'll start to feel the withdrawal... then bite and give a disease to someone. :laugh:

noooo event starts in an hour

hopefully it's back up

look like us lot created too much lag in twins lol 30 of us batteling it out at 1 time.

=/

On a positive note... we had all just compared scores and we all agreed on the scores up to the point the world ended (imagine that) so at a minimum we know where each team stands. I would recommend NOT hunting as soon as you log back in. This is a major disruption to all so let us get the teams accounted for first. We will have to adjust the time at least... maybe more.

Thanks Rayne... good to know that the judges are all on top of this... if the outage lasts more than an hour, what's the plan? Will we reschedule? Should we come back to the start? Just checking to make sure I have all my own ducks in a row...

I guess it is a thing that affects all. on the tracker site no new globals for 30 mins now.
ah well, time to make dinner, eat and hope to be back by than

Back