FYI: Dark knights Squires problem

smartmada

Provider
Agent michelle cute
I just wanted to say that the Dark knights squires society is non involved with the threads i did here on ef.com i dont want no one to say that i was from DKs and i made something or i didnt .. i didnt heard anyone till now saying me that im a scammer or things like that but dunno maybe people around here have supernatural powers or stuff like this.. Excuse me again Dks and GL

Good luck on your endeavors, usually trying to sell a guide does not go over too well.

I just wanted to say that the Dark knights squires society is non involved with the threads i did here on ef.com i dont want no one to say that i was from DKs and i made something or i didnt .. i didnt heard anyone till now saying me that im a scammer or things like that but dunno maybe people around here have supernatural powers or stuff like this.. Excuse me again Dks and GL

So what you're saying here is that there is not, in fact, any such Dark Knight Squires problem, but instead a issue dealing with your own questionable reputation which came to light soon after you joined DKS on a trial basis. This issue then prompted DKS to reconsider your inclusion in their soc, and since you felt badly about this situation, wanting to leave on good terms, you are apologizing for the misunderstanding? Think I got it, but was a little tough reading between your lines there.

.. i didnt heard anyone till now saying me that im a scammer or things like that but dunno maybe people around here have supernatural powers or stuff like this..

When you grab a 3yr old Guide from the net and try to sell it off as your own work then it hardly takes supernatural powers to see that is far from honest.:rolleyes:

Aye reputation is pretty important in EU
yet another one who learned a lesson the hard way

Experiance is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards ;)

Aye reputation is pretty important in EU
yet another one who learned a lesson the hard way

Experiance is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards ;)

Quite right. Reputation is also the hardest thing you'll ever earn, can't be skilled, can't be bought, can't be farmed, it must be earned and the OP has earned his litte red box. :)

Form what I understand, you are still in DKs, I'm surprised, because I've met (and am friends with) a few of the DK members, they don't seem to be the people who would let you stay on trial after what you've been doing.

Good day to you sir.

Our socname is still in his name tag here on EF, but he is no longer in DKS.

Back