Achievement: 4000 Sweat Gatherer

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I'm often asked how many Sweat Gatherer points I have, so I saved post number 4000 especially for this:

99.9% of the sweating I have done since gaining 3000 points has been done at Swamp Camp:

Sweating is known for being pretty repetitive but every now and again you get a surprise.... ;)

Related Stats SG2000 / SG3000 / SG4000
Sweat Gatherer Level N/A / 26.2 / 34.0
Concentration 500 / 1007 / 800
Intelligence / unk / 47.8 / 53.9
Psyche 33 / 39.2 / 46.2
Evade 2482 / 3111 / 1808
Courage 1003 / 2060 / 1909
Athletics 1141 / 2069 / 1332

(NB. My SG profession level dropped by 1.5 when I chipped out many of my skills in October 08.)

As each point increase now takes such a huge amount of time, it's very unlikely I'll ever reach 5000 so I think that I have reached the end of my "sweating oddessy". Time to go back to hunting. :)

I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the healers, focusers, sweat buyers and friends that helped make it possible. :thumbup:

:sweat:

PS: No bots, hacks, macros, exploits, autoclickers or any other afk software or hardware were used to attain this.

Last edited:
My god - you have the patience of a saint!

Good job Mega!

Nice job
gratz

:eek: wow i think that makes you a uber sweater :) gratz on hitting 4k thats one heck of an achievement.

You are a UBER in SG

:yay: conGRATZtulations :yay:

Holy :censored: , Mega.

:beerchug:

Miles

Thats an awesome achievement. Respect!:sweat:

I won't :censored: --- HOLY SHIT, MEGA!!! :eek:

:jawdrop: omg .. that's crazy and awesome at the same time!! :laugh:

I know how hard you've worked so I'm glad to see you so proud. :D

I haven't been in game for a while, but - let's have a sweat race when I do decide I want to log on next - k ? :naughty:
omg - I just realized that I only have 10% of your SG skill !! :rofl:

What a great way to celebrate post #4,000!! :yay:

Congratulations - good work - and here's to 5k !! :beerchug:

Now, MA - it's time to give Megsy his uber!! :poke: :money:

Way to go Mega!

Wish I could say I'm half way there but I know that higher skill points require more green messages, but I'm coming for you (assuming price of sweat doesn't fall too much further).

What was sweat selling at when you began sweating?

Gratz LOL

Confirmed.

Mega is Mad.

:wtg: Uhm respect Mega ;)

MA should officially change Swamp Camp to Camp Mega in your honor.

loooool 4k SG, you are crazy, I have 1.5k on SG and gone crazy getting it :)), can`t imagine doing 4k

Gz again ! :wtg:

hehe i think my old soc leader was the 1 who pulled the spider there :D if you wanna sweat falx or spider go to nea's btw since i'm often there trying to kill the sweaters with my big pets hehe

WOW u have NO life :eek::eek::eek::eek:

gratz mate that must have taken a hell of a lot of dedication :)

:eek: Gratz, go for the 5k you know you can do it :yay:

Grats m8 - that must have taken a LOT of time sweating! I'll be at that level in about.... erm 79.5 decades! :wtg:

I am absolutly stunned and impressed.... something that doesn't happen all to often. A very big grats to you mate.

Hotei.

PS how long did that take?

HOLY CRAP!! Your insane!!! Double 4000 grats! :yay::wtg::yay:

Uber respect mate .. that is an amazing acheivement and will most likely stand for some time as the highest SG level.

Bones

I buy your sweat skills for 10 000 000 000 ped Mega.:nana:

Gratz of course, + rep for your perseverance

Nice skills, congratz on your sweating succes!

Gratz Mega, an amazing achivement :yay:

cya at Swamp :wtg:

Last edited:
I thought I enjoyed the grind, but this is definitely taking it to another level. I don't know whether to congratulate you or throw something at you...

a true hero!

Congratulations Mega! Incredible!

Back