Achievement: Screenshot with swirlies!

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
This one won't seem like much to most of you. To me it's a monumental achievement, means more to me than when i unlocked serendipity, coolness etc ...

What I managed to do was take a screenshot for an event that included:
time, location & the golden swirlies :yay:

Never in my EU/PE history have I been able to do accomplish this feat. I even made a thread once on how people do that:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/123710-uber-fingers-how-do-they-do.html

Anyway here's the magic pic :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Lol... reading through your "uber fingers" thread... I think when you leave out the walk around the room after jumping of of your chair... I think you'll find out you'll have enough time to do the magic key pressing in time to see swirlies on your screenprint?! ;)

Nice work, well done :thumbup:

I still cant do that, there are some events I haven't joined because of it :ahh:

Hehe, I was real bad at it at first too, but now I am a master and never miss the glow :D Gratz bro!

Lol... reading through your "uber fingers" thread... I think when you leave out the walk around the room after jumping of of your chair... I think you'll find out you'll have enough time to do the magic key pressing in time to see swirlies on your screenprint?! ;)

Leave out the run around the room! Sacrilege!
A lap of honour is an absolute must :D

Congratulations. Now do this:

Special talent: Can capture time, position and screenshot before the HOF cloud has descended from the sky

without any pre-programed keyboard shortcuts, etc.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well done!!!! If I ever get a global I might try this myself.

grats! :D

myself, i won't even bother trying this, as P key often takes >5 seconds to respond.

Nice one George! Autoscreen used to do that for me, but since switching to entropiatracker i have to do some manual keystrokes as well. Usually i am profoundly surprised and sitting stiff behind my computer, Huh?! What was that?!
I understand the greatness of your achievement. Great job!

For a short while I did this myself, I simply bound 3 keys in a row to Time, Coordinates, and SS (Pe Assistant). Simply went "1 2 3". Captured many globals before the swirlies were even halfway up :D.

Congrats on the super speed of hitting C, P & ScrnShot though!

truthfully one of the more amazing things I've ever seen on this section lol!

Back