Self scanning

Inqubus

Young
Society
Freelancer
Georgi Inqubus Sveshtarov
several weeks ago , a man was asking at swamp camp about how his hp looks like - "weak " or " medium " . so , for all that want to see their curent skills - all u got to do is :
1- having a scanner
2- having a fap
simply hold your fap then change fast to scanner , if dont succeed from 1 try dont get disapointed try again - back to fap and then back to scanner around 20 -30 % chance to see yourself . you ll probably get some skills in " scanning humman " too ! ;)
regards , :)

Better watch out for the bug-exploiter watch. There is a whole army around these days that will very happily tie you high in the highest tree for things like this... :confused:

hm so it doesnt only work fap-to-weapon = shooting one self then? :silly2:

wonder if fap-to-fap works for healing yourself :eek:

(MA might want this reported? ;) heh... although I guess they already know...)

EDIT: heh first when I saw the thread title I thought it said "self scamming" :D

Last edited:
Lol, nothing to report, its here already for a long time ( you know situations when you kill yourself while you are trying to fap )

Woohoo it worked :yay:

Man, i have got to get some skilling done, I've been slacking off :eek:

It's pretty simple. It's the same method used for shooting yourself (both unintentional and suicide). Equip fap, then press scanner/fap hot keys simultaneously. The result is scanning yourself. Doing the same with a gun in pvp, well, you can probably guess.

How about press K, to se your skills. ;)
But then you don pay decay, maby best to self scan. :scratch2:

How about press K, to se your skills. ;)
But then you don pay decay, maby best to self scan. :scratch2:

That would be true is he did not want to see his health 'title' so to speak.

Back