Exploring Eudoria

I have been having difficulty completing this event for several reasons....

1. I don't know how to insert images.
2. I don't know how to convert my .bmp images to the .jpg file format.
3. I have had difficulty registering for Entropia Forums due to a silly e-mail requirement.
4.I only have half of the required tps, and there might not be enough time anyways.

What should I do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KK calm down have plenty of time until sunday to get all tps (at least i think :scratch2:)

but lets try and help ya :)

1- https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/180487-extended-guides-watch-your-feet.html (this already ended event but have a tuto how to upload images :D)

2- Ya dontneed convert it :p Ya print screen , open paint , copy the image and save has .jpg :D (basic print screen ways. ya can use others programs anyway like FRAPS :wtg:) (But if ya really need convert it have lots of programs that do it "IMG converter" is one of them but ya can put at google and look the one that suits ya :))

3- Ya just need use a e-mail from your country, and avoid the common spammable ones :D

4- Will only depend on how much ya playing per day :p today wed have until sunday to post and still be eligible for the prizes :)
So calm down take a look at http://www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx and
(here ya could have used the ETA folks help ;))

GOOD LUCK !!! :tprun:

Last edited:

For the reward, I would like to have the Hunter Starting Kit ! :)

EDIT: Here are the missing TPs

Last edited:
Hello Dralind im in too : Tiffany TITAsa Avila

i want a hunting kit thanks

Last edited:
last page

i would like to thanks all that helped me in this persue :ahh:

Guards and Guides of ETA (Lots of TPs thanks to them)
BadSkillz of Rescue Team (how could i get tps if get stuck with atroxes)
Dralind for making this event(thanks for the help on us newbies)
My brother (even if he just annoy me)

here is my agility and sweat:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

the name is: FeralDiakine Joseph MissBojAngles AKA Boj?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] [br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i was told the starter ore mining kit is a good choice so i would like that please:)

Name: Buckaroo Cardamine Marduka
Agility: 6
Sweat: Green

part 1 of 2

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
part 2 of 2

------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
The End

This event has now ended and I would like to thank all those who donated and congratulate all the participants :thumbup:

There will be a Part 2 coming soon with more prizes to be given away.

***NOTE*** If you have not received your prize yet, please send me a private message here on the forums or find me in the EF Chatroom so we can set up a meeting inside EU.

All previous entries will be honored. The event is still open to those that posted a screen shot of their Name/Agility/Sweat gathering levels before the ending date but did not post all the teleports . This offer is valid until Part 2 is released in 2-3 weeks.

Prize Awarded

Prizes have been awarded to Phillip TheTank J-Fry , Skippy Bob Jones , Lord TecnO Magus TSA , Willard Phule Phule , Sarine Sarry Smiths , Ivan SaintP Bespredeloff , Hugh Hugo Jass , Andrew Chaz Chadwick , Tiger Jess Bear 888 , Zacchaeus Echo Venturebound , Lovta Hanzel Getya , Delsten Whitey Bergenon , Marie TheOne Omega , Maxime Omega Otis , FeralDiakine Joseph MissBojAngles , Oena Goldy Forester and Tiffany TITAsa Avila . Gratz :)

OH YE :yay:

Gratz for all and thanks Dralind for the event

Waiting Part 2 :cool:

There was not a Part 2 released by Dralind yet. To make matters worse it seems like he hasn't been as active recently (last logged in 3 weeks ago), so who knows if we can expect a part 2 ever. Now I kinda wish I had done this one back when I played for the first time months ago instead of doing the monster searching one. Wish I had had more time to play back then too, hehe.

There was not a Part 2 released by Dralind yet. To make matters worse it seems like he hasn't been as active recently (last logged in 3 weeks ago), so who knows if we can expect a part 2 ever. Now I kinda wish I had done this one back when I played for the first time months ago instead of doing the monster searching one. Wish I had had more time to play back then too, hehe.

Well, he's Online now. :yup:

Indeed, I noticed. Still doesn't give us any response on when we might expect it if ever. Looking to keep us surprised, eh?

Back