Info: FOMA Mining Chart - VU10

There does seem to be an awfull lot Caldorite on CND

Feel free to post your findings in this thread and i will update the chart as soon as possible.
Just found some Ferrum Nuts in Dome #12.

Note to the usual readers ...

With the current sale of CND individual domes, i am planning to update this thread with for each Dome the name of the new owner, the current tax rate and the DNA/Mob Density

Note to the future new Dome owners ...

If you plan apply some changes in your dome(s) regarding tax and/or DNA feel free to PM me so i can update this thread. I'm most of the time on CND but i would prefer to mine the domes instead of constantly checking the fertilizer room ;)

You can also let me know if you do create a specific "Official" thread for your dome so i can link it from here .

Last edited:
1st post is now updated with the new format

Feel free to post comments & suggestions

1st post updated after the sale of Dome 7

I like the new format a LOT! :yay:

I would suggest/request that you include the mobs for each dome as well.
I realize this is a mining thread/resource for miners, but having mobs inluded would make it a all inclusive CND guide :)

Anyway it was just a thought, I appreciate all the work you put into creating and maintaing this list.

I like the new format a LOT! :yay:

I would suggest/request that you include the mobs for each dome as well.
I realize this is a mining thread/resource for miners, but having mobs inluded would make it a all inclusive CND guide :)

Anyway it was just a thought, I appreciate all the work you put into creating and maintaing this list.

It is indeed a mining thread , but mob type/maturity and density is also important for miners. This info will be added for each dome but i'm currently waiting to see the end of CND sale to be able to contact the new owners and ask them to send me info on the settings as it seems it is now locked and not visible to other people.

Just found some Nexus in Dome 6.

Found 2 pieces of Xeremite Ore in Dome #2.

Nice MU! :)

Last edited:
1st post updated after the sale of Dome 9

I sent a PM to you regarding Dome 4.

1st post updated with your info.
Thanks for the help

I'll make the update for mob maturity/density when i have enough info for the other domes.

I had time to have a small run in CND Fert room ... 1st post is now up to date with all owners info :yay:

Found Lysterium Stone in Dome 9.

Lysterium added to Dome 9.

PS : I just realized that now it cost CFD's to update a post !! So i will soon be poor on the forum too :D

November update is finally there (i was a bit busy planetside :))

Dome owners and tax settings are now up to date

Back