name me one thing in EU10...

.........that they are bored of sweating...

.........that they are bored of sweating...

:laugh:

That VU10 isn't implemented yet and we have all been waiting sooooo long (bit of a given) ;)

hmm... I havent seen any complains that the water is too cold to swim in outside the snowy areas? :scratch2:

hmm... I havent seen any complains that the water is too cold to swim in outside the snowy areas? :scratch2:

made this complaint in soc chat yesterday :laugh:

made this complaint in soc chat yesterday :laugh:

ah well, not here on EF at least :D I have seen complaints about the weather here today though ;) hehe

I havn't seen any complaints about loot / return :)

I havn't seen any complaints about loot / return :)

there have been a lot of... mining claims inaccessible, killed mobs disappear into thing air..
in fact there haven't been a day w/o someone complaining about loot/return over the last xx years, myself included :)

That it snows on a perfectly clear day in Switz and that the snow never builds up.

Oh, nm, its not snow. Just the amount of dust in Mindarks server room is starting to get ingame. :laugh:

Maybe I missed it but I have seen no whining about the new starting screen picture?
(I myself like it a lot in fact!)

I have to say, I miss fruits... but only, because I miss the Fruit-Mafia (see other threads) idiot :).:lolup:

umm...maybe...was it? hmmm...no, i think ive heard complaints about everything:rolleyes:

Noone is complaining about missing footguards :yay:

The Gullaldr Shades ofcourse they match my armor perfectly :cool:

Actually, I bet if you ask anyone who owns a bono shades BP they wouldn't be too happy that ever colonist got a pair for free and they are probably worth about tt+5 instead of tt+100s now.

about my KSing ! :wise:

I haven't seen anyone complain when they give us 15 mins notice for a new update;):wtg::yay:

The Gullaldr Shades ofcourse they match my armor perfectly :cool:

People were complaining about those from the first day. I'm not sure why people are buying them though, everyone is getting them, even NEW players joining after this point...

What has nobody complained about????

Being ate by the server hamster. MindArk forgets to feed it sometimes.

Lack of real world advertising.
Lack of *edit*incredibly hot*edit* female reps at MA/FPC.
Fact low level drones run scared sometimes at low HP.
The lack of items left lying around after the spaceship hit.
No OA109 UL drops yet.
Inability to name your weapon "Betsy".

Don't get me started on Betsy... :mad:

I haven't seen anyone complain about losing their claim because it is too LOW down :D

Back