SGA items - clues & discussion

the supremacy armor will drop from kingfisher...... ;)

Provide your analysis of the riddle... :p

This is science man, your formulations and theories must be posted for peer Review :D

2. Sentinel Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$5000

* Sentinel Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I am more than you; half again your legs, thrice your height, many times your eyes.

reminds me of allophy :rolleyes:

7th of 7, arching the sky refers to the paleides cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters. One of the brightest stars in this cluster is called ATLAS. Mobs with 2 legs on Atlas Island?

:)

I took that to be a rainbow with the 7th colour being Violet.

Might be Dasps?

2. Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: My treasure is not that of my home. My home is a new one; my treasure is not.

reminds me of treasure island...
hogglo ? no ... that aint a new mob..

furor maybe ?

I took that to be a rainbow with the 7th colour being Violet.

Might be Dasps?

you might be right :)

marching the sky, could refer to asteroid..
7th color - violet :p

what lives in 7th dome ? :D
sry for double post... ;(

entitys will drop mod merc.

e n t

Each letter stands for the first letter of the corresponding spot in the answer. o-one,

YEAH IM A SPOILER

But it says 'next letter' not 'letters'?

Maybe an 8 legged creature..is there one?

Octupus sounds like Oculus so go hunt on Bahq's land ;)

Does anyone else find it strange that the best items seem to be available only to hunters?

If what we're speculating is true (that the clues lead to a specific mob type), then will miners and crafters not have a chance to loot mod faps and such?

If those pictures are really how the SGA-items will look, i can say i'm very dissapointed that the look is no different from their normal versions.

Does anyone else find it strange that the best items seem to be available only to hunters?

If what we're speculating is true (that the clues lead to a specific mob type), then will miners and crafters not have a chance to loot mod faps and such?

I really don't think miners and crafters will have a chance of looting hunting equipment

Clue: I am more than you; half again your legs, thrice your height, many times your eyes.

Hmm... something with either 1 leg or very short legs (unless they mean the legs are 1.5 times as long as the ava's, or that it has three legs?), three times as tall as an avatar, and many eyes...

:scratch2:

Hmm... something with either 1 leg or very short legs (unless they mean the legs are 1.5 times as long as the ava's, or that it has three legs?), three times as tall as an avatar, and many eyes...

:scratch2:

do we have a mob with more than 2 eyes ?

I would look for mobs with 1k+ hp and regen. The most costly to hunt that is...

Change profession to Hunter then, and hunt...
(If you are crafting, why do you need a Mod Fap ?)

How will Hunters have the ability to loot a nice UL Bp ???? Or loot a UL amp ???

They have to craft or Mine !!

I think it's good if MA doesn't mix items from diffrent profession.

Hunters need Hunting equipment.
Miners need mining equipment.
Crafters need ... bp's ;) (which could be a load of new stuff for both hunters & miners)

Hunters need Hunting equipment.
Miners need mining equipment.
Crafters need ... bp's ;) (which could be a load of new stuff for both hunters & miners)

That makes crafting a kick-ass profession ! :yay:

Last edited:
3. Supremacy Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$10000
Clue: I am like the bee, stingy. I am like the sun, painful. I am like the autumn leaf, bitter. Do not forget I warned you.
* Supremacy Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Foot Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Harness, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Helmet, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Shin Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Thigh Guards, Second Golden Age Edition

Scipulor...

Provide your analysis of the riddle... :p

This is science man, your formulations and theories must be posted for peer Review :D

i think that MA would like to give the opportunity to loot a SGA item to all of us...... uber or not.....

so, i believe that the riddles don't have only one answer correct but more....

let's examine the riddle for the supremacy armor....

"Clue: I am like the bee, stingy. I am like the sun, painful. I am like the autumn leaf, bitter. Do not forget I warned you. "

bee ---> air mob
kingfisher, tsk tsk, aetherex.... etc....

autumn leaf ---- > air mobs.... when they are attacking... are like a falling leaf...

you would agree that the hardest mob from the group would have the more posibilities to drop the SGA item..... correct ?

do any of you find it strange that the items have a usd value on them in the 1,000's

As far as i know MA has never placed usd Value on any items much less estamted what mark up on an item will be that has always fallen to the player base to create the mark up of the item to determin its worth :scratch2:

Am I right in thinking that all the armour items will drop from one mob or are the clues related just to one part?

* Angel Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: I work hard like one and I may look like one, but I am not. But I am difficult.

* Sentinel Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: I am more than you; half again your legs, thrice your height, many times your eyes.

The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

Dasplator have 2 legs looks down on u from the sky and it only has 7 meturitys meaning 7 out of 7 is stalker..................... or maybe not

Clue: The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

there are 7 non-robot flying mobs ;)

***Edit*** Did some googling and the 7th star is Merope, the riddle clearly states the 7th of the 7. Arranging them alphabetically by name (the 7 in the 7) lands atlas as A, being 1 - it cannot fit anyway :D.

Am I the only one thinking of Merps?

do any of you find it strange that the items have a usd value on them in the 1,000's

As far as i know MA has never placed usd Value on any items much less estamted what mark up on an item will be that has always fallen to the player base to create the mark up of the item to determin its worth :scratch2:

Yes but to attract persons/gamblers to spend huge amount of money in EU they need some price tag on the items and Mod Fap with 30US$ price tag as biggest price would never ever bring anyone of this categorie into EU but a 15'000 US$ to 30'000 US$ item will do it surely better. And as MA/FPC only backs up the TT value it does not concern them too much if the MV is 30US$ or 30'000 US$ as they only have to put back 30US$ to back it up.

Addition, they even state it is market value and that a market value can go down to 0 everyone knows who has to do with markets/stock exchanges..
MA said:
These items will most likely end up in the US$15000 to US$30000 market value range.

Last edited:
3. Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Pistol with estimated market value of US$17000
Clue: Here is the key to my secret: OTTFFSS. The next letter tells who I am.

Anyone know what that one is all about?

Lets go hunt :trout:

But it says 'next letter' not 'letters'?

Maybe an 8 legged creature..is there one?

Octupus sounds like Oculus so go hunt on Bahq's land ;)

Nah, stoopid me, it's spider of course coz 8 legs.

Well I must say, if this is accurate and if MA chose to embed the info that gives you the best chance to loot each item, inside riddles, then i'm all for it!

I think it's a great idea and yes i'm biased. For once, it's not about how big your pistol is, but how smart your brain is! Seems some specific areas/mobs were chosen to carry the items, possibly a combination of both for some items, meaning the odds of just having a lucky hit are dramatically reduced.

Oh and for the HIGH IQ people who can unravel these, please use your brain just those few steps further and DON'T post your findings in a public area please, let those who have the wisdom reap the rewards!

MWAH, nice going MA! :D

***Edit*** I fixed my BAD, just woke up, no coffee and cookies yet, spelling/grammar :D

Hmm interesting belief,
I wouldn't just apply IQ level as the only factor in,
but also ones knowledge of entropia,
which is birthed through experience, not intelligence.
Though of course, analysis skills are required.

Back