SGA items - clues & discussion

i think for yellow it s scip / for the seven it s dasp / for the code it s SEG / for the eyes it s spider / for the fly mob it s kingfisher / for the workd hard it s thorifoid / and dont know for the sister / the monarch ( but think it s atrax ) and the new home i think a mob who have change his spawn

Anyone know what that one is all about?

entitys will drop mod merc.

e n t

Each letter stands for the first letter of the corresponding spot in the answer. o-one,

YEAH IM A SPOILER

Since Ekz didn't quite spell it out:

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten

take the first letter from each number. OTTFFSSENT

Seems the most reasonable to me.

Give the credit to EKz, smart guy ;p.

Guess it could be eight for legs - Araneatrox. And MM used to drop from them...

I think the Imp Fap could be aurli ie. au symbol for gold = treasure and you could find 'lair' in there which sort of means home.

Could be wrong but I just like trying to solve puzzles.

Since Ekz didn't quite spell it out:

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten

take the first letter from each number. OTTFFSSENT

Seems the most reasonable to me.

Give the credit to EKz, smart guy ;p.

Guess it could be eight for legs - Araneatrox. And MM used to drop from them...

I doubt that they'll drop from entities.
I mean, it states in the riddle that the letter afterwards,
will tell us who/what it is. This means the E is most significant in this case, and its associated numerical value, 8.

Buying Full male Sentinel armour for 50k peds........ Anyone, anyone want to sell it to me for that???? lol how friggen ridiculous!!!!

Anyone know of a Mod Fap selling for 300k peds? :scratch2:
I am only too happy to purchase a full set of Supremacy for 100k peds, the true price is double that!

If MA were going to place a speculative market value on items, I would have thought they would go for realistic prices.

So much for unique items coming out, just plain shit to not have any truly unique cool items coming into the game. New stats on old designs, MA seems intent to fuck over any loyal customers who invested money with them.

maybe new mobs will come soon noone know many old mobs missing

Hmm interesting belief,
I wouldn't just apply IQ level as the only factor in,
but also ones knowledge of entropia,
which is birthed through experience, not intelligence.
Though of course, analysis skills are required.

Hehe, i just woke up, but yes i know IQ is not the only thing that matters, however, it is the key that will unlock the padlock, provided one knows where the padlock is ;)

Buying Full male Sentinel armour for 50k peds........ Anyone, anyone want to sell it to me for that???? lol how friggen ridiculous!!!!

Anyone know of a Mod Fap selling for 30k peds? :scratch2:

Thats seems indeed low for Sentinel.
It says 15-30k US $ for Mod Fap which is close as far as i know.

What puzzles me more is that they value the MM SGA at 17k US $ and the I MK II SGA at 20k US $. Without seeing the changed stats hard to say way but seems off for sure.

Pulling up a chair… this is going to be fun.. :yay:
*subscribing*

Shame if these items will exclusively drop from uber mobs. Because in the last *golden age they were reported to have dropped from noob mobs. Not much of a SGA for low-mid level players.

Shame if these items will exclusively drop from uber mobs. Because in the last *golden age they were reported to have dropped from noob mobs. Not much of a SGA for low-mid level players.

It is logic in these modern times that uber items drop from uber mobs... there are other 990 SGA items to drop though and those will certainly drop from all other mobs

No riddle for the mining tools dammit!

I´ll try to make one up using my last 10 mining runs as reference :

"What is lyst. Sometimes Lyst lyst lyst. When Lysterium lystlyst Lyst is LYST? Lysterium Lysterium Lyst Lyst Lysterium and Lyst lysterium Lyst Lysterium. Lyst Lyst Lysterium or Lyst Lysterium"

It is logic in these modern times that uber items drop from uber mobs... there are other 990 SGA items to drop though and those will certainly drop from all other mobs

AT LEAST 990 other items, COULD be more :silly2:

too many would not feel fun if mod fap drops from daiki young.. lol

but Marco said there will be thousand of SGA items to drop.. so there will be something for each lvl of player :)

so maybe mod korss 400 uL or somiliar for low-mid lvl players from easier mobs

AT LEAST 990 other items, COULD be more :silly2:

could be less... there could be the top 10 items shown and 990 Christmas flowers SGA or could be the top 10 unique items times 5 (5 mod faps, 5 doa etc) + other 20 tipes of items times whatever is left...

but Marco said there will be thousand of SGA items to drop.. so there will be something for each lvl of player :)

so maybe mod korss 400 uL or somiliar for low-mid lvl players from easier mobs

I agree.
It seems that there will be many opportunities for
low-high level players, and not just for those who
are "uber".
There are so many items to get, in so much time !
:)

yes but why not put uber item on med mob i think ambu could loot some uber item

The logic is the uber stay uber. Hardly an inspiring note for a golden age.

but Marco said there will be thousand of SGA items to drop.. so there will be something for each lvl of player

I wasn't suggesting daiki young. But 1 out of 7 mod fap could drop to a feff. 1 out of 7 imp fap to molisk. etc. You can still balance it fairly.

Then there is a very slight chance of noob to become uber. And the motivation and dream can continue for the majority of the playerbase.

My EU experience :yay::yay:

Med mob don t loot uber item but anyways i know this is normal ;)

but if they do i will be happy i love kill ambu :3

Sometimes I wonder how many people play EU when they have to ask if 'any' mobs have more than two eyes.

"What is lyst. Sometimes Lyst lyst lyst. When Lysterium lystlyst Lyst is LYST? Lysterium Lysterium Lyst Lyst Lysterium and Lyst lysterium Lyst Lysterium. Lyst Lyst Lysterium or Lyst Lysterium"

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
:rofl:

LOL I'm still laughing!
:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Somebody get him a TV show or something, seriously...
HAAHHAHAHAHA

My EU experience :yay::yay:

Med mob don t loot uber item but anyways i know this is normal ;)

but if they do i will be happy i love kill ambu :3

Foeripper from Atrax...

LR63 UL from Ambu...

Back