Vote location of Traders camp at CND

Where Should the Ore Traders to Camp at CND?

• Control Room 1

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • Control Room 2

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Fertilizer Room

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Main Complex N

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Main Complex S

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • let em suffocate on the Asteroid Surface

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Since the upgrade to VU 10, there are a couple more teleporters and so the community is divided between the Auctioneers/Storage areas. in the main Complex and Control Rooms 1 and 2...

to Help the Traders find you, where would you most like to find them

Control Room 1
Control Room 2
Fertilizer Room
Main Complex N
Main Complex S

If other please post here.

Is it still the case that you revive in the main complex now?

Not sure if this is valid for all the domes, but when I teleported out of some, I respawned in the mall, and unfortunately in those areas without a TP.

If this is true, then somewhere in the mall, otherwise in the control room with the auctioneer in it.

control room 1 perhaps?
but sufocating on the asteroid surface is calling .... :) lol

I could decorate my shop a bit, got loads of furniture from my >1000 items appartement left, and they can use the room there :cool:

Rather over longer distance I would suggest that main complex get a kind of bazaarlikely style in it's big and empty center where traders can do whatever they do, otherwise one of Main Complex TPs should be fine.

in the mall area bring some traffic to your shop owners

Maybe two kind of pilots in each control room will be nice.
Like the pilot who got a line in CR 1 and others who are not really agree with the line in CR 2.
Or, when the planets partners will be in game, maybe we can use pilots in one of these control room and others for calypso in the other one.
Howewer, maybe each pilot could rent a screen in a place he wants on CND to write his price and so, players could be choose the pilot they want.
An idea you can send to MA I think.

Uh, I'm sure the Traders will be able find the location most profitable to them themselves :scratch2:

As a shop owner i was hoping post vu10 that the tax paying traders (shop owners) would be given a chance against the non tax paying traders. Doesnt look like thats going to happen :rolleyes:

So i voted let them suffocate in space :)

I've voted control room 1. I think it would be easier. Even with the reviving where there is no teleporters to tp out. Any chance of having televators put in these areas ND? It is a bit of a pain reviving there and having to walk to a tp/storage area.

Reviving seems to be a pretty random affair atm - I seem to end up in various different places on a revive (or TP using T) - including ontop of the mall area roof :rolleyes:. So at the moment there is no one place that is easier than any other from that perspective.

Given that there is now storage on CND it would be easier if the traders were in an area that had a storage terminal so we can access our stuff to sell easily. That counts out the control rooms and leaves the fertilizer room; or one of the main complex ends (I have a memory like a sieve but I am sure there are storage terminals there). The mall corridor tps have a storage, but there is nothing else there so I can't see that working very well.

The north and south ends have the advantage of having tps and auctioneers as well as storage and all the other machines so one of them would be best I think. So I voted south (as that is the one nearest CND supplies Vi ;) )

As a shop owner i was hoping post vu10 that the tax paying traders (shop owners) would be given a chance against the non tax paying traders. Doesnt look like thats going to happen :rolleyes:

Actually I think this will make a difference - for sure if you sell mining gear, amps and finders, if you are near the mall tps or if the traders move to the mall end and you are near that.

The issue I think is (and I am guilty of this) that a lot of us are lazy. Prior to this VU traders were all in the CR as were amp sellers, and the auctioneer was just a tp away. People just take the easy option - even if it costs them an extra ped or 2 rather than running out to a mall shop. Now though if you have a shop near a tp it is easier to get to.

So get those OA103s in the shop!

However I think it might take a lot to move people away from Control Room 1 as that is the place everyone is used to

Last edited:
I think Main complex South is the best place because we have there Storage+Auction on same place

Is it still the case that you revive in the main complex now?
You can revive atleast on 4 places, depending on the dome/what side of the dome you are in...

This is rather stupid, and couple places where you can revive, there's no TP, so it's a run/walk to get to another TP and into C room 1/2/domes.

ND, can you ask MA to add a couple of TP's next to the revives, where there are no TP's? :)
Or better yet, make them do the revive lines so that you always revive near the auctioneers/TP's/terminals ;) (or put storage terminals into C room 1 and 2 too).

You can revive atleast on 4 places, depending on the dome/what side of the dome you are in...

This is rather stupid, and couple places where you can revive, there's no TP, so it's a run/walk to get to another TP and into C room 1/2/domes.

ND, can you ask MA to add a couple of TP's next to the revives, where there are no TP's? :)
Or better yet, make them do the revive lines so that you always revive near the auctioneers/TP's/terminals ;) (or put storage terminals into C room 1 and 2 too).

Televators would be good. Or failing that a storage at each revival where there is no tp so you can at least drop stuff off if you are to heavy!

in the mall area bring some traffic to your shop owners

Traffic to the shop owners. I'd like that if I owned one. So, yeah. Good idea!

The north and south ends have the advantage of having tps and auctioneers as well as storage and all the other machines so one of them would be best I think. So I voted south (as that is the one nearest CND supplies Vi ;) )

Actually I think this will make a difference - for sure if you sell mining gear, amps and finders, if you are near the mall tps or if the traders move to the mall end and you are near that.

The issue I think is (and I am guilty of this) that a lot of us are lazy. Prior to this VU traders were all in the CR as were amp sellers, and the auctioneer was just a tp away. People just take the easy option - even if it costs them an extra ped or 2 rather than running out to a mall shop. Now though if you have a shop near a tp it is easier to get to.

So get those OA103s in the shop!
The shopping ring actually has 6 tp's now. North, Northeast, West, Southeast, South, Southwest, West, Northwest. Great for those that bought shops on the west and east sides pre vu10 dirt cheap because at the time they were far from the tp.

Now the tables are turned. There are 24 shops that are right next to a tp. These shops are 1, 2, 10, 11, 12, 13, 21, 22, 23, 24, 32, 33, 34, 35, 43, 44, 45, 46, 56, 57, 65, 66. The rest get progresivly further away from the tp until you are left with the final group that are furthest away from any of the shopping ring tp's and that includes CND Supplies shop 28.

On the one hand i feel sad that the shop has gone from being one of the closest shops to a tp (the reason the shop was bought in that location), to being one of the furthest shops away from a tp. On the other hand being happy that the shopping ring has at last has some decent tp's. I guess MA/FPC are trying to tell me to get out of the shopping business at CND. No worries i get the message loud and clear ;)

Last edited:
Back