EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Status

Congadawg

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Hamilton Congadawg Shears
I decided I wanted to come up with a uniquely different competition. One that popularity doesn't decide the winner... one that cannot be judged.. one than can only have one winner, and that winner is.... The Last Man Standing!

The rules are simple.

Be the last person to post to this thread.​

We all know that all threads will most likely die someday. Eventually there will be that last and final post so here is what I propose to you: 10,000 EFD to the last person to that posts where 48 hours has elapsed without another person posting. This contest can last for as long or as short a period of time as YOU decide. It all depends on you. Post as many times as you like... Post whatever you want. Random babble, thoughts, jokes, etc etc... I dont care because the only thing that decides the winner is WHO POSTS LAST!

Again, a winner will be decided when 48 hours have passed since the last post in the thread and that person will win NO LESS than 10,000 EFD. So post away and good luck to the winner!!!

Side note: I may occasionally post, or comment on posts. My posts DO NOT count.

ALSO: It's been pointed out that this appears to be an attempt to whore EFD. Any EFD I made off this thread will be added to the loot pool when the contest is closed. I just want a fun, and fair competition.

Additional note: For the sake of being politically corrent, I considered naming the contest "Last Person Standing." It just didn't sound as cool. lol Sorry ladies. :dunno:

The current prize pool is now 47,988.28 EFD, and since it appears that this thread will last for quite some time, I have decided to deposit it in the bank and let it gain interest (which will also be added to the prize pool.)

Special thanks to LuLucocoalisten for her generous donation of 500 EFD. Added to the prize pool!!

Special thanks to Rockchick for her generious donation of 500 EFD. Added to the prize pool!!

Special thanks to Netstalker for their generous donation of 500 EFD. Added to the prize pool!!

Special thanks to JackFree for their generous donation of 3500 EFD!! Added to the prize pool!!.

Special thanks to LeeLoo Faith for her generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to the prize pool!!

Special thanks to Amandaboo for her generous donation of 10 EFD!! Added to the prize pool!!

Special thanks to JackFree for his generous donation of 1000 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to LeeLoo Faith for her generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to Somon90 for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to MistyDawn for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to Parlog for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to jim_T for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to Perrin Grey Fox for their generous donation of 9500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to MistyDawn for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to True Juan for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

Special thanks to Timbo Witters for their generous donation of 500 EFD!! Added to prize pool!!

If i missed giving a shout out to anyone, I'm sorry. I try hard to keep up with them but this thread has turned into way more than I expected!

Last edited:
Lol itd be a shame to let you win your own event so ill make a post :p

I DONT wanna be a part of this silly competition!!! Never!!!!!!!!!!

All the best! Hotte ;)

If I type the F word, C word, few N words and George W B word, does this thread get locked and I win?

:scratch2:

Nope. My post just gets deleted and I get banned.

LIFE AINT FAIR! :cussing:

so this could go on forever =P

Lol it very well could

Now there are two of us, Striker Logan! Wanna date? ;)

This post has been reported and will be shut down in...

:locked:

;)

Cheers :beerchug:

This will take a while:p is there a limit of posts? 1k?:D

Teehee, subscribing ;)

This is the last post in this thread for 48 hours

Can the mods PLEASE close this thread. There is already limited space on the front page, I don't want this thread here continuously. Sorry, but such forum games have consequences. Don't mean to be a joy kill.

Can the mods PLEASE close this thread. There is already limited space on the front page, I don't want this thread here continuously. Sorry, but such forum games have consequences. Don't mean to be a joy kill.

Killjoy :D

noooow... did you say that to win, or because you mean it? ;) lol

hihi cool idea, wonder who wins...

The event is hereby officially over. The winner is:

JackFree! :yay:

Please do not post any more in this thread.

Couldn't agree more, shut it down right now, right after my post...kthxbaai.

[Only Mods can see this]If you notice a post after mine please PM me and we can arrange a better locking coalition[/Only Mods can see this]

Ok, as the new self-appointed temporary moderator I hereby close this thread! So no more posting, darn it!

:locked::locked::locked::locked:

Woof.

That is all.

Let's BUMP this thread in case some EF members missed it ;)

What can you actually do with EFD?

Like realistically, cause I hear stuff about buying items or PEDs, but i'm guessing thats off players. Why would the player would buy EFD want it?

catz4.jpg

:locked::banana::locked:

Status
Back